Community > Posts By > MrMxyzptlk

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:26 AM

Last big investment was my dream house.. looks like something that should be in a magazine... I was very happy with it...then i left my ex and gave him the house...( and the mortgage)bigsmile

*sigh*

.....but in the process, regained your peace of mind, I hope!flowerforyou

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:24 AM

Stopping at the Suzuki Shop today after work, What is the Last big investment you made and where you happy with it ?!

Well, I invested a LOT into my last g/f and her children, I was TOTALLY happy with it at the time. Now, after all is said and done, I shoulda bought that Suzuki instead!!laugh

I'm checking out the new CamAm (?), with the two wheels in the front, that thing is sweet. Looking at it from the front, it kinda reminds me of something Green Lantern, or LOBO should ride. Almost insectlike........weird!

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:17 AM
Good Morning Flydrinker
Thanks for the well wishes, hope you have a great week, too!
Rock on!!drinker

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:16 AM

Stopping at the Suzuki Shop today after work, What is the Last big investment you made and where you happy with it ?!

Well, I invested a LOT into my last g/f and her children, I was TOTALLY happy with it at the time. Now, after all is said and done, I shoulda bought that Suzuki instead!!laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:09 AM

I've enjoyed a couple of Luaus, but the most memorable was last Halloween. Our band had a themed Halloween party, and we learned the whole soundtrack to Rocky Horror Picture Show. Mind you, this is a small town, and we weren't really weren't sure if anyone would get it, but they came out in droves, and spit the audience participation lines out at us, and threw bread crumbs, it was a heluva night..........laugh laugh flowerforyou

Awesome, that sounds like a lot of fun! laugh

It really was, and we were totally suprised to see so many guys we know in drag for the night, ya' know, the REAL MEN in town. And to think we almost scratched the idea....smokin

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:05 AM
I've enjoyed a couple of Luaus, but the most memorable was last Halloween. Our band had a themed Halloween party, and we learned the whole soundtrack to Rocky Horror Picture Show. Mind you, this is a small town, and we weren't really weren't sure if anyone would get it, but they came out in droves, and spit the audience participation lines out at us, and threw bread crumbs, it was a heluva night..........laugh laugh flowerforyou

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:08 AM

the fairy is debating her options

.....just be careful with that pixie dust..I'm allergic!:wink:

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:01 AM
Not a girl, but, Good Morning to you!!drinker
Coffee time!!bigsmile

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:00 AM

I feel like Rapunzel; the girl locked in a tower. Only now I cut my hair.

.....and just as I was within reach of the window, too!!laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:58 AM
btw, Good morning!flowerforyou

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:57 AM

what does the toothfairy do when she only has a 20?

Three extractions!???noway

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:53 AM
Good Morning everyonedrinker
A refill? Sure!!:wink:
Light and sweet, please!drinker

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:52 AM
Hey Water
Howzitt going?
Hope ya' brewed a big pot! Light and sweet, please?drinker

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:39 AM
G'morning txmomflowerforyou

Doing pretty well considering how late I'd stayed up! Thank G%D for coffee.........drinker

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:29 AM
Morning Water!glasses
Cuppa joe?drinker

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:47 AM

I think I actually have a phobia that involves my bed. I have not slept in that bed since Christmas last year (That was the day my live in gf, left me for another man). It's April now and I need to make the step back into that bed. There have been times that I have tried but only last a few minutes and then go back to the couch or the living room floor.

I feel ridiculous, I'm not broken, but it's still hard to do simple everyday things sometimes... noway

So tonight I plan on breaking this, I am going to stay up til I cannot see straight, til I am thoroughly exhausted and then I'm going to try again... Is this sad or what?

Had over a year of this very nonsense, and I'm sick of it too, bro!drinker
You'll be fine!!

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:43 AM
G'nite:smile:

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:41 AM
Alright!!laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:35 AM
Dude, you're catching on quick!!laugh drinker

MrMxyzptlk's photo