Community > Posts By > RicJL

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:16 AM
Have a good day, fly.
Same to everyone else.

I'm gonna try to brighten someone's day but I'm having trouble staying awake, too!
laugh :wink:

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:29 AM
I still have a two dollar bill in the wallet I take with me when I go to Canada, I tried to get it exchanged at a US bank and they refused it, too.
Youth is wasted on the young...

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:27 AM
I guess that you answered your own question last night...:wink:

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:25 PM
It's a little long, many guys have short attention spans.

Add a cleavage pic...laugh

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:21 PM

Today I...

Stayed home because I haven't slept in two nights and was hoping to get a nap but didn't.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:15 PM

i get mine friday smokin

Me too and it's going to pay down my credit card, naturally.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 01:56 PM
Try using proper capitalizations and punctuation. It seems more intelligent when you do.
Also try smiling in your photos, gurls like to see a guy who looks cheerful.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 01:40 PM

Amaaaaazing. Best $10 I spent all year. Maybe last year too :)

So excited about the ending too :)
first movie in a long time that i was talikg about all the way home ... cant wait for the DVD .. drinker

That's it! I'm going to go see it, even if I have to go alone.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:13 PM

i have no friends in real life .no one knocks on my door and says hey man lets go do somethin..so im looking for a good friendhappy

No friends in real life? What's the story there? Do you live in a cave or something?
:wink: laugh

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:06 PM
Your pup is cute and so are you!

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:00 PM
D'oh!!

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 11:50 AM
What are we going to worship?

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:37 AM
My buddy and I once carried a elderly man out of a burning apartment building. We were probably remembered but we never told anybody our names.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:47 AM
Picture the person you're talking to naked.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:39 AM
The stereotype that guys over 45 who still like having sex are "dirty old men".

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 08:58 AM
Most of us have to work, there aren't enough Trust Funds to go around.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 07:11 AM
I often wear sandals in the Summer. They are an old Roman design so only a little of my toes show.
All I ever do for my feet is trim the toenails, that's all they seem to need.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/05/08 07:00 AM
$35.00
I usually have a few bucks on me for small purchases, otherwise I use my debit card.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:03 AM
(With tongue held firmly in cheek)

Moore should just go have some more pasta and quit trying to tell us what we should and shouldn't be doing. Thanks Big Daddy Mike, but I have a conscience and don't need you to tell me what to think or do.

I'm sick and tired of Mr. Moore speaking Ex Cathedra from his enormous belly button, expounding on how he knows what's right for America and trying to shove his leftist liberal views down our collective throats, as if his opinions all the only ones that matter, so we should all hold the same opinions as he does.

Micheal is lucky that John Wayne and Chuck Heston aren't around any more...they'd soon fix his little red wagon.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:50 AM
Of course you should mention it but in the meantime, try soaking in a hot bath with Epsom Salts and then applying some Gold Bond medicated lotion to the itchy parts.