Mon 06/02/08 08:40 PM

46, damn I'm fine!!!

I'm 48 and Damn, You're fine!

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:38 PM
Stanley cup finals on CBC

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:36 PM

I'd push all five of the others out of the boat and then row like hell for shore. devil

No wait, I'd save one person, the pretty girl with the big boobs, I heard whispers that she has a Snickers bar hidden somewhere on her person. laugh

holy crap, that was my answer, i think we would get along

Nice try but unless you have big boobs and a snickers bar, Out you go with the rest!

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:32 PM

I would get out and go be with God........

God lives at the bottom of the ocean? you might be on to something here.

I dont know what answer you are looking for........
I am giving what I believe to be right.......
I served my country.....
I was willing to die for you then......
As I would be now......

I served too and was anybody grateful for my sacrifice? No! So Out they go! Except for the pretty girl with the big boobs and the hidden Snickers bar. :wink: laugh

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:26 PM
Edited by RicJL on Mon 06/02/08 08:29 PM
I'd push all five of the others out of the boat and then row like hell for shore. devil

No wait, I'd save one person, the pretty girl with the big boobs, I heard whispers that she has a Snickers bar hidden somewhere on her person. laugh

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:09 PM

and men have to get it from them...YES...NO...

What do you think????

Personally, I just think we have the pu$$y and that's what you guys always try to get. Fortunately, we also have a firm grasp on the concept of "no."

Your lips may say "No" but your profile pic says, "Come and get it!"

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:06 PM
Speak for yourself, I only FEEL old. Tonight, anyways.

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:04 PM

pervert

Oh it is OK when you post stupid questions like that...and for you to attack other posters...

What a HYPOCRIT....

Ever heard of Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People"?

AAAGGG!!! Someone just dated themselves! Wait, if I remember that book...Oh CRAP! laugh :wink:

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:03 PM

pervert

Oh it is OK when you post stupid questions like that...and for you to attack other posters...

What a HYPOCRIT....
people email me some like my threads and though some are stupid if it makes one person smile than its worth it

Tina, why do you even dignify that post with an answer? Dude can't even spell "HYPOCRITE". Don't stoop.

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:00 PM
Edited by RicJL on Mon 06/02/08 08:00 PM
Didn't do it well enough, try a Chinese collar.

Or a bandana...

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:58 PM
We could see your Adam's apple in your profile pics.
:wink: laugh

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:43 PM
It's 10:43 and the Pens tied with 35 seconds left. We are gonna have to go to overtime.

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:41 PM
fullfill is actually spelled fulfill, surprised nobody caught that one as well.
Love the response with the declaration of the weight and location.
laugh

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:37 PM
I'm trying but the world is pulling me in the opposite direction. It's a conspiracy, I tells ya!

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:35 PM
I gotta wonder about a newbie who's first post ever is a joke that insults a segment of our society. (and is chock-a-block full of spelling and typing mistakes to boot)

Good luck in the Forums.

RicJL's photo
Mon 06/02/08 01:52 PM
I had a hard time getting over my Ex, too. Hated her guts for a year for what she did to me and my son. Then I got smart. I figuratively turned my back to her and walked away. Didn't have anything to do with her until the anger and pain subsided, then when I had to have dealings with her, treated her like a new aquaintence, not friend or ex wife, mind you, but like someone I had just met.
It worked for me...

RicJL's photo
Thu 05/29/08 12:42 PM
Just for cats. Tuna contains Taurine and too much of the stuff can make kitty sick.

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 12:16 PM
The little boy asks his father - Daddy, how was I born?

Dad responds, ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Well, you see, your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Popup appeared and said, "You've got male!"

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:57 AM

If McCain is indeed "changing his mind", do you really want someone that indecisive leading the nation during wartime? Not me.

Do you really want someone "changing their mind" that much as it pertains to giving between 12 and 20 million illegal immigrants cuts in line? Not me.
So what is it, Is he that indecisive or a liar?

War, I usually like your posts, I find them to be well researched and typically thought provoking.

But what's with this "So what is it..." nonsense?
It's akin to asking someone, "Have you stopped beating your kids yet?". It's not your usual style and it's an ugly tactic. IMHO

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:45 AM

well it is me after all hon

Yes, Peccy, you're so in demand... how do we ever keep our composure?
I could do without comments from the smarta$$ gallery.

Then make sure your comments are close ended... and I won't get one in on you.
am i a smartass or dumbass

Cuteass

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25