Community > Posts By > RicJL

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:47 AM
My piercing green/gray eyes and of course, my beard.
Then again, there's also my amazing sneezing ability...
happy

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:44 AM
I'm doing some sneezing, then I have to practice a new silly walk. After a shower and some breakfast, I'm going to walk around in a little circle and comb and oil my beard.
:wink: laugh

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:26 AM
Edited by RicJL on Sat 05/03/08 04:27 AM

i don't know about `16 times,,,,,,,,but u can sure tell that some people don't live around much pollen,,,,,,,,,,theres an old saying,,,,,,,,it's better to be thoughtof as a fool than to open your mouth an remove all doubt

BoneyJoe, yer jist a old curmugion whut cain't spel worth a dang. Git th' hail ofn' my thread afore I sics the dogs on yez.

And fer yer eddiefication, I dun had my nose busted four times, had two operashuns on it, all after gittin' it busted up in the service of mah country, so back off, ifn' yah don't think yuh cin make it a fifth time...ya wrinkled up old prune!

laugh laugh laugh

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:16 AM
Reality shows = Exploitation shows.
No way.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:04 AM
The updated Anniversary Editions of the first Trilogy are great but the effects, story line, and actors of the second trilogy were, in my opinion, quite a bit better.

Liam Neeson put in a swell performance as Qu'igon Jinn, but I hated the Jar Jar Binks Character. The little boy who played the young Annakin Skywalker was also very talented, I thought.

The fellow who played the young Obi Wan Kenobi (sorry names escape me at the moment) was also a very good match for Alec Guiness in his younger years.

Natalie Portman...well what can you say? Did anyone see her as a kid in the movie "The Professional"? She was amazing even as a child actor.

If I had to make a choice, I'd go with the second trilogy, if I could only own one set, but then that's just me. I've been a Special Effects fan since I saw my first Stop Motion Creature film.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 03:52 AM
Edited by RicJL on Sat 05/03/08 03:53 AM
I recently had my beard declared a sovereign country by the Prime Minister of Canada. My beard has never been conquered by any other nation, it is governed by it's original progenitors, who also happen to be the original denizens.

The Earth is therefor safe and my work here is done. The verification is abundantly clear from my Profile Pictures.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 03:47 AM

can i try them out------never mind i can't play the air-drums hehe sorry to bother youlaugh

You'll never know unless you try and besides, for you, honey-child, I'll even throw in 5 free lessons...

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 03:42 AM
Try soaking in a bath of as hot a water as you can stand with 2 cups of Epsom Salts dissolved in the water. Worked quite well for me when I herniated a couple of discs in my lower spine.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 03:38 AM
Make the picture of the puppy your main pic and post some excerpts from your book.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 03:34 AM

I'd have to question my judgment, "Am I sure I can deal with this?" Probably more though because it does exhibit a strange kind of creativity.

I'm also a member of the British Ministry of Silly Walks. I don't walk in a silly fashion for just friends, I do it for the publics general amusement.
I wear a dark suit, a bowler hat, and carry an umbrella and attache case, for extra added effect.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 03:29 AM

Mildly Ric, you need to wear some sort of costume though to pull it off, Napoleon for instance.

Actually, I wear a Roman Centurion outfit and wave a real Gladius over my head in no particular direction.

this is getting good...

Well, I'm told that I have the legs for the costume, so...

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 03:26 AM

i guess it depends on their response if caught...if they laugh it off than attracted. But if they are overly embarressed it shows that they are a little insecure. But personally i'm attracted to sillyness.

Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself when you're being silly, who can you laugh at?
laugh

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 03:25 AM

Mildly Ric, you need to wear some sort of costume though to pull it off, Napoleon for instance.

Actually, I wear a Roman Centurion outfit and wave a real Gladius over my head in no particular direction.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 03:20 AM
I have a set of air drums that I'm willing to sell cheap.
Air cymbals will cost you extra.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 03:18 AM
Edited by RicJL on Sat 05/03/08 03:19 AM

16x...........not me, but I do appreciate you withholding the tradition of nonsensical posts!

A pleasure, M'Lud. I am a big believer in upholding traditions.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 03:17 AM

lol good try but i dont believe the disclaimer lol..i sneeze when i pluck my eyebrows lol

I sneeze when I pluck my nose hairs, so I bought a micro trimmer.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 03:15 AM
Edited by RicJL on Sat 05/03/08 03:15 AM

some one you kind of liked acting incredibly silly (bordering on stupid)when they thought no one was watching, would you be less or more attracted to them??

I like to shout, "You men go North, you men go South!"
Then mumble, "I'm gonna walk around here in a little circle."
Attractive?

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 03:12 AM
I just sneezed 16 times in a row, which is a new record for me. Anybody have a couple of tissues?
Has anybody ever sneezed more times in a row than 16?

(Disclaimer: I have been seeing a tremendous amount of inane, self serving and just plain idiotic posts on the Forum since joining and decided that since I couldn't sleep, that I'd try my hand at it)

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/03/08 02:58 AM
Depends on the gift. If it's a car, then I know what I'll be doing for the weekend...laugh

RicJL's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:20 PM
Reading the Forums after waking up from a horrible nightmare. Guess I shouldn't have had that liverwurst sandwich just before i went to sleep.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next