Community > Posts By > RicJL

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:37 AM
Grew up on Kraft, it's the best but can't get it where I live now, so I'm stuck with Jif, meh. It's better than nothing, i guess.

Anybody tried Cashew nut butter?

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:28 AM

If you mean someone that looked better or had more than I do..Everybody is out of my league..THAT's why I'm single..well thats one of the reasons anyways.

Bull Crap! You are beautiful! If you have a flaw, it's being impatient, when it comes to romance. "All good things come to (s)he who waits." Doesn't mean you can't stay busy while waiting, tho', right?

I am NOT impatient!

Did you just stomp your foot?
Notice I said IF

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:20 AM

Which of the following leagues are you referring to;

Justice League America, Justice League Europe, Justice League International, Justice League Task Force, Justice League Elite, and Extreme Justice.

none of these are out of "MY" League......

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and the Martian Manhunter.

Green Arrow, Atom, Hawkman, Black Canary, Captain Marvel, Plastic Man

Well...maybe the black canary?????

You forgot the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen! :angry: :wink: laugh

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:19 AM

Been there a couple of times. Why not? At least try! No harm in trying, asking someone "out of your league" to go out is exactly the same as asking someone "in your league" to go out. It's either yes or no. If it's yes, then it's all gravy, if it's no, don't sweat it, just ask her pretty friend if she'd like to go out....laugh :wink:

I think that might work if you don't do it immediatlely. If you do it at the same time it pretty much sounds like you are desperate and #2 is a second choice which I don't think many women would want to be. Maybe for a date but it will stick in their mind that you ask their friend first.

It was a joke...you shouldn't really do something like that, too tacky!

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:14 AM

Ummmmm... please explain your question.
just a simple question, you're reading to deeply into it

No, I am not really.... you are asking up to say if we think we are better or above another, in a certain station so to speak, and would we want to move out of that perceived "station" (either up or down) in the dating world, right?

It's a caste system question, and definitely an SES one. But it's not a simple one.

All I can say is that Lexy is out of my league though, in any way you look at it. I'm still waiting for him to reply to me in the Montana thread. :cry:

Ummm, I hate to admit it, but I agree with Peccy.

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:12 AM

If you mean someone that looked better or had more than I do..Everybody is out of my league..THAT's why I'm single..well thats one of the reasons anyways.

Bull Crap! You are beautiful! If you have a flaw, it's being impatient, when it comes to romance. "All good things come to (s)he who waits." Doesn't mean you can't stay busy while waiting, tho', right?

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:09 AM
Been there a couple of times. Why not? At least try! No harm in trying, asking someone "out of your league" to go out is exactly the same as asking someone "in your league" to go out. It's either yes or no. If it's yes, then it's all gravy, if it's no, don't sweat it, just ask her pretty friend if she'd like to go out....laugh :wink:

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:56 AM

They tell me I should be on the radio but I say the hours are too irregular.

*in his best baritone* "This...is NPR, National Public Radio from Wayne State University in Metropolitan Detroit."
don't quit yer day job......lol j/k

Peccy, don't tease me about my voice, or I'll break into my rendition of "Ol' Man River" , you've been warned!
:angry:

laugh :wink:

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:51 AM
Belly button lint!
mad

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:48 AM
They tell me I should be on the radio but I say the hours are too irregular.

*in his best baritone* "This...is NPR, National Public Radio from Wayne State University in Metropolitan Detroit."

RicJL's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:33 AM
I'd rather Indian Leg Wrestle with the ladies...:wink: laugh

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:39 PM

Sometimes I'm not sure if I even exist ohwell

Then who the bloody hell is writing and sending your post?
Cheer up, Biggles!

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:37 PM
I don't ever feel as though I "just exist". I have bills to pay and a son to try to help raise, work to do and new experiences to convert into memories.

How can one "just exist" as if somehow in Limbo? Everyone interacts with the world in some way, shape or form, don't they? Well, don't they?

*Bites down on a piece of Aussie Black Licorice*
See? I just changed the state of a piece of Aussie Black Licorice! It was whole and now it's in pieces in my belly. Proof positive!
Your honor, I rest my case.

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:26 PM

It always makes me smile to see American MP fans bigsmile

"You must cut down the tallest tree wiiiiiiiiiiith....

...A herring!"

PSSSST! I'm a Canadian, Squire. Married to a Brit for 10 years. She was from Perly. Perly!? Say no more!

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:24 PM
Right! Stop That!...It's silly! And a bit suspect too, I think.

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:47 PM
Real healthy looking! Congrats!
Hockey Player, eh? Could do worse...

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:23 PM
Must have taken a blaster shot to the head again...laugh :wink:

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:21 PM
Where you been hiding? This happened Sunday afternoon/evening.
Go to the NASA site to see some pictures of someplace that has never been seen up close until now.

P.S. Sending such a probe to Washington D.C. would REALLY be a waste of time and money. We already know that nothing with a heart lives there.

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/27/08 10:20 AM
I dunno but if I find out who did, I'm gonna sacrifice 'em to the weather Gods.

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/27/08 10:19 AM
Uses a car to roam with, instead of walking.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25