Sat 05/24/08 05:32 AM

Forum, yes. Here, no. :wink:

Or, be matched up through mutual friends. flowerforyou

Hunh? This is a Forum, hon...

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/24/08 05:30 AM

Robert did you just quote yourself?
no this is my first posting on the subject fyi
btw it seemed to me from last encounter that we differ in opinions I hope you didnt think I was derogatory just because I didnt think like youflowerforyou

Hey! (Tweet!) No cross posting! 1 free throw to the opposing team...

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/24/08 05:07 AM

Now if you've ever killed someone...THAT is something I want to know!:smile:

And if you have, under what circumstances, because that makes a huge difference.
:wink:

Funny manlaugh

Well it's true! If you accidentally ran him over backing out of the driveway while he was under the front wheels, trying to cut your brake lines, that's one thing. Shooting him between the eyes and then hacking him to pieces and feeding him to your Rottweillers, is quite another, don't you agree?

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/24/08 05:01 AM

I think it is relevant. It is something I try to discover about my potential life partners as soon as I am able....

Deviant? :wink: Perhaps. But quite the norm for some of us.

Relevant? Yes, but as I previously maintained, timing is essential. If you expect a man to show up on a first date with a portfolio detailing his medical history, names and phone numbers of all previous sexual encounters, including a synopsis of what the sex life included and excluded, and a recent STD test readout, then you stand a better chance of Lancelot D'Aquatiane showing up at your door astride a white Percheron, shield and lance in hand.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:56 AM

Now if you've ever killed someone...THAT is something I want to know!:smile:

And if you have, under what circumstances, because that makes a huge difference.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:54 AM

I think asking about health history is one thing, but how many partners is irrelevant. Men seem to respond that this as an invasion of privacy while women here have said they want to know. Personally I just think women are nosy and like to put salt in the wound sometimes.

Put salt in the wound? What do you mean by that?

Women ask.."What was her name? How did you do this or that? Why did you choose her?" Then, they start to compare. A total waste of energy!

I'm sorry but I still don't understand the relationship between your comment and putting salt in a wound. Putting salt into a wound is a deliberate act meant to increase the amount of pain being felt by an individual. Asking (at the appropriate time) someone about how many previous encounters they have had in the past shouldn't be painful, should it?
Maybe it's just me or maybe it's a guy thing. I'm not sure (not enough coffee, maybe? :wink: )

Let's just agree to disagree, but I think this is a touchy subject and many people will either get offended or hurt, but they still seek answers.

Hokay, fine by me. I agree to disagree on this matter. 'Nuff said on the subject. Pax.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:52 AM

I believe if it's happens again, I am just going to call her out on it and ask..."Why do you want to know?"

:wink: Good idea.

Yeah, but answering a question with another question is SO annoying, don't you think?

Maybe saying, "I'm thinking maybe there are deeper concerns you may have than simply how many people I've been with" might work better?

Naw, that kind of response from a guy would just end up in him being accused of being overly analytical, resulting in being steriotyped as a kind of "Frasier Crane" kind of guy.

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:49 AM

I believe if it's happens again, I am just going to call her out on it and ask..."Why do you want to know?"

Yeah, but answering a question with another question is SO annoying, don't you think?

Not in regards to this....There are many question that are asked that could be asked with a question in return...

I need to see the value in giving a response...

Pssst, <whispers> I was being facetious...

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:47 AM

yes taking up hobbies can be a good thing...i took up farting..im not very good at it now ...but with lots of practice ..i hope to one day fart the national anthem at the super bowl..perhaps a bit of a reach ..but i say go big or go home....laugh

Pooot - poot-poot - pooot - pooot - poooot!

laugh laugh laugh

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:41 AM

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:38 AM

I think asking about health history is one thing, but how many partners is irrelevant. Men seem to respond that this as an invasion of privacy while women here have said they want to know. Personally I just think women are nosy and like to put salt in the wound sometimes.

Women ask.."What was her name? How did you do this or that? Why did you choose her?" Then, they start to compare. A total waste of energy!

I'm sorry but I still don't understand the relationship between your comment and putting salt in a wound. Putting salt into a wound is a deliberate act meant to increase the amount of pain being felt by an individual. Asking (at the appropriate time) someone about how many previous encounters they have had in the past shouldn't be painful, should it?
Maybe it's just me or maybe it's a guy thing. I'm not sure (not enough coffee, maybe? :wink: )

I heard that women just like putting blokes on the spot with what they think are awkward questions... You got to love em for it though!

Really? No, I don't have to love them for enjoying making a man squirm unnecessarily, isn't it a lot like frying ants with a magnifying glass? Someone does that to me and it's, "Next!"

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:32 AM

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:23 AM

RicJL's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:19 AM
It's a crap shoot. Like asking for a Pre-Nup. Some will readily give the information, while some will be offended. Asking too soon in a relationship can sour it, tho'. Timing is important.

Ask me for a medical history read out, test results, and a recounting of the number and types of past sexual relationships on the first few dates and it's "Next!"

RicJL's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:04 PM
Cha! Well, dudes, you like, don't expect me to, like, eat cooked flesh, like, do ya? Gots ta get, like, some protien, like, somewhere, yanno? *poot*

Ohhh, like, sorry dudes, that was, like, really rancid.
*poot - poot*

OOOOhhhh!!!! Like, run for it you guys! I'm, like, outta control!
*Braaaaaappppp!*

Oh, Gawd, I think I'm, like, gonna hurl! *Urp*

RicJL's photo
Fri 05/23/08 03:06 PM

when you go on recent activities it tells yahow many times, in answer to your question:smile:

Sometimes people, like me today, see a post and go "WTF? I wonder what she is like in her profile?" and then we take notes and compare the post to what was written in the profile to see if they jibe...
:wink: laugh

RicJL's photo
Fri 05/23/08 03:01 PM
I know I'm gonna get it for this but...I prefer the primary definition over the secondary, as in:
A nice day on Planet Earth is Good. The tide is Good for the planet. The fact that the planet rotates in a regular way not only stabilizes it but helps regulate all life, so the rotation is Good. To me Good in a cosmic sense means beneficial to the planets, solar systems, galaxies, etc.

There's a big difference between that kind of Good and Man being either Good or Bad. What cares the Grand Scheme for mankind's moral definitions? Nothing!

But then again, cherry ice cream with chocolate chunks is also Good!
:wink: laugh

RicJL's photo
Fri 05/23/08 02:53 PM
C'mon over to my house and I'll lend you my bamboo back scratcher.

RicJL's photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:40 AM

just had a spam and runny egg butty..:tongue: laugh laugh laugh

OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!!!!!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25