Community > Posts By > Electron

Electron's photo
Thu 11/19/20 01:40 PM
Edited by Electron on Thu 11/19/20 01:42 PM
Thanks very much for taking the time to talk to me about this SparklingCrystal I fully understand what your saying and Im going to come up with a new way to wright it out. When I say its my job thats true but its my job because its who I am so I managed to get the job I always wanted. If you ask me " who are you and what are you most interested in in your life" I would say " I am a 3D artist and I want to work on my art every day" Im going to have to think a lot about how to say these things without scaring people off .. Thanks again you have been a gigantic help.

Electron's photo
Thu 11/19/20 01:23 PM

laugh see that's why I rarely rate profiles....I give no helpful adviceohwell

No your advice was great .. you thought it was an ok profile and trust me .. that helps me lol :)

Electron's photo
Thu 11/19/20 01:15 PM
Edited by Electron on Thu 11/19/20 01:16 PM
Ok thanks and good point .. I went back the the brighter pic I was using before. As far as the sci fi art part .. that is literally my job, I work for a video game company called Novaquark and I work 50+ hours a week making 3D art for their game. I see what your saying that people may view me as childish or something because of my profession and main hobby and focus of my life other than my son. Hmm I guess I could put it at the end .. but I dont want to miss lead anyone ..This is who I am .. I spend a lot of time doing that. I guess Im just kinda screwed lol . Thank you very much for you fead back it shines a lot of light on my situation ..I am just not what people in my age bracket are looking for.

Electron's photo
Thu 11/19/20 12:43 PM
after posting this 11 days ago and being the only person with 0 comments that is not a deactivated account, I think I have discovered one of my main problems .. I don't have anything good going on but I'm also not offensive .. I am essentially invisible... lol Maybe I need a red shirt?

Electron's photo
Sat 11/14/20 10:15 PM
Monsters are real
They are near to you
They vow to you
They lead you as they lie to you
They trick you with words of love for you
They shatter your heart
And rip your life in two
You love them as they are killing you
You beg them to stay as they are hurting you
Monsters are real

Electron's photo
Sun 11/08/20 07:06 AM
Ive been here for a bit so please have at it. I feel I need to do something different but its hard for me to judge..

Electron's photo
Fri 11/06/20 08:06 AM
I will drink maybe 2 night out of a month and some months not at all though I'm not specifically against drinking more than that if there are things going on. I almost never drink enough to get "drunk".
I think some one having to drink every day should be a deal breaker (unless you want to drink every day too) Its not even something you should try to work with .. you should avoid it %99.

Electron's photo
Thu 11/05/20 02:02 PM

Reiki.
Thunderstorms.
Fresh and excellent quality sushi.

Heck yeah Thunderstorms are at the top of my list too. One of the best things about Oklahoma is being provided with regular bad *** thunderstorms.

Electron's photo
Wed 11/04/20 08:36 AM
"Time heals all ability to remember.... "

-Electron-

Electron's photo
Tue 11/03/20 09:46 AM
Thats good

Electron's photo
Mon 11/02/20 07:33 PM
Getting a piece of art to come out looking like it does in my head
Playing games
Solar Fields

Electron's photo
Mon 11/02/20 08:40 AM
Its not religion .. its all of human culture. Name one famous polyamorous couple that was shown in a good light and not a bad light in all of human history, fictional or historical or other wise. I cant recall any, but there are plenty of myths, stories, and historical famous couples.

Electron's photo
Mon 11/02/20 03:16 AM
I have a 7 y/o son who I have been the primary care giver for since year 0. The only upside I could think of in my current situation is that, if I could find some one new to be with, that maybe he would wind up with some brothers or sisters and that would be awesome. I guess I never considered the idea that having a son will be a road block to having a new relationship .. and thats kinda sad.

Electron's photo
Wed 10/28/20 06:31 PM
Edited by Electron on Wed 10/28/20 07:01 PM
Well damn it I read all the way through and did not get an answer ...

Electron's photo
Wed 10/28/20 02:49 AM
So I read this thread and its half about food and Im thinking something must be wrong with me because I dont care about food...

Electron's photo
Tue 10/27/20 02:54 AM
The gravity of your soul is the some total of everything you can not forgive yourself for + everything you can not forgive others for.

Electron's photo
Mon 10/26/20 09:45 AM
thanks :) Having your heart shattered can be an inspiration of sorts I suppose

Electron's photo
Sun 10/25/20 05:02 AM
My heart will always ache for you ..
No matter where you go or what you do
my heart will always ache for you.
In a million years, when I see your soul slide from star to star,
and even if you have long forgotten me,
my heart will ache for you ..

2 Next