Community > Posts By > kathy550

kathy550's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:31 AM

i think that's just an excuse guys use when then dont' know what else to saylaugh

Well, really, i guess they mean that someone who is high maintenance needs a lot of nuturing and attention.

Oh,I dated someone in the past three yrs. who wanted to be with me 24/7 and when we weren't together I was accused Of messing around.He was to controling from what I wore where we went.Sure I want affection and attention and I will give that in return but not at a cost of my respect for myself.I have ny own career and hobbies and enjoy ''me ''time.

When they are that insecure or overbearing I tend to think they are reflecting what they were all about at one time or another and now feel that their special someone is doing the same. That type of person will never change and you really do not want to deal with that, old haunts and habits never die. GET RID OF HIM or he will drive you insane. Not worth it.

kathy550's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:24 AM

Once in a while, I take a good look in the mirror and am shocked to see how much this body has aged.
Most of the time, I feel younger than I look, especially, emotionally. That's where the confusion sets in.
I adore being looked at with loving eyes. I miss being randomly touched. You remember, that special person, just passing by and lays a hand on your shoulder and gives it a gentle squeeze. Or, sitting in the restaurant and she reaches over and takes your hand, for no reason.
I still enjoy being wanted, emotionally and physically.
It's been a long time and I miss those things.
Is it immature of me to still long for those things or are they normal feelings?
How about you, do you get that way? How do you feel about getting that close to someone again?

Very well said, I miss those exact same things. I miss doing those things for a woman. Yep being in love is sooo nice.

So what the body ages, that does not mean that everything stops. it is simply taking new form. A healthy mind, and young heart will always keep all else functioning. I plan on being as active and exciting no matter what age. The only problem there is that you need a partner that is on the same page as you.

kathy550's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:18 AM

I'm having second thoughts about this back to school thing,maybe 50 is to late o be starting a new career.Any thoughts?I sure would appreciate the feedback. :smile:
Do not have any second thoughts, good for you. I am 52 and also returned to college for my associates degree. Never too late for anything that we desire. Good luck to you and always reach for the stars and one day you just might catch a falling one.

kathy550's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:07 AM

next time he wanted a bj, i would say, i dont give a F*** what you want, and i dont care how mucgh you want it, in my opinion, i hate giving you one anyways!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Or you can always remind him of the Bobbit story, just let him know his missing part will not be located for re-attachment explode laugh mad

kathy550's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:53 PM
Edited by kathy550 on Sun 07/06/08 12:03 AM
Life is just too short for bull**** and fools, there is always better. consideration and compassion costs nothing. No room for change there. Now on another note he would suffer the wrath of this New York lady.
saying bye bye is putting it nicely.

kathy550's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:51 PM
I would say bye bye

kathy550's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:36 PM
Edited by kathy550 on Sat 07/05/08 11:38 PM
would love to join all if I am welcome. Not sure if I am doing this right? Never joined a chat before and I think it is about time to make new friends.

kathy550's photo
Sat 07/05/08 09:48 PM
you sound so sweet, wouldn't it be nice if there were many more of you around in different parts of the country.

kathy550's photo
Sat 07/05/08 09:44 PM
I must agree with you, and that is sad especially when there are people such as ourselves that are honest, and truly looking for the same.

Good luck in your quest.

Unfortunately I relocated here in Colorado and sad to say have not even made any friends to go out with. I am truly starting to believe there is a strong dislike when you are not from this state or maybe I just have not been lucky enough to find open minded people.

kathy550's photo
Sat 07/05/08 09:38 PM
Hi Everybody,

Serious????? I sometimes think that word is used in the wrong context for some, or some just do not know the correct definition or have made up their own.

I happen to be very serious and unfortunately when it comes right down to it honesty in many profiles have a lot to be desired.