Community > Posts By > 19Kate79

19Kate79's photo
Tue 01/01/13 06:20 AM
Sometimes I'll re-read the profile of someone I've dated (not on this site however) and I'll scream to myself liar liar! I want to reach out to other women and tell them the man is a liar! I did that once on another site, and would you believe she reported it and now I'm unsearchable there. here I thought I was doing another woman a favor, warning her of his lines, because she looked like the type he went after, and that's the thanks I get. It probably creeped her out, but I wonder if he ever did contact her with the same screwed up lines that were totally false.

19Kate79's photo
Thu 12/20/12 11:13 AM
What constitute a good kisser from a bad one? I don't think I'm a good kisser. I once told man he was a good kisser, he told me I was a good hugger. WTH?

19Kate79's photo
Thu 12/13/12 03:37 PM
Edited by 19Kate79 on Thu 12/13/12 03:37 PM

"I've been stood up a couple times. It's certainly not because I'm seeking out disrespectful people. I don't agree with blaming the person who got stood up for not planning well enough for communicating well enough, though. The sole blame for the two who stood me up falls on the two who stood me up."

The men who stand you up are totally disrespectful. The guy I refer to above was totally disrespectful to me. But I gave him chance after chance, only to be dumped like yesterday's trash.

I will never allow such treatment like that again!

19Kate79's photo
Thu 12/13/12 03:33 PM
No, but almost, 4 times by the same guy I met online dating. It was a joke! We'd make plans via text or email to meet somewhere a week later, or a couple days later, then nothing. Luckily I texted him before meeting him at the bar area because I hadn't heard anything from him for a while before that.

And I will tell you this: I will NEVER do that again! The guy turned out to be a total flake. We finally met on the 5th try and he said it was "hard" out there. I thought he was telling the truth and was kinda shy.

Turns out, he was just in it for the chase and once he caught his prey, the excitement was gone.

And it was not "hard" out there for him, he was meeting new women, cooking them dinner, wining and dining them just about every day of the week.

Dont ask me how I know this, but I have my sources.

19Kate79's photo
Tue 11/27/12 07:21 PM
You again, you never have anything constructive to say. When I see your Alf face, I just roll my eyes.

19Kate79's photo
Tue 11/27/12 07:20 PM
Edited by 19Kate79 on Tue 11/27/12 07:22 PM
snip

19Kate79's photo
Tue 11/27/12 06:57 PM
Thanks for saying that. Yes, looking back over a few things, he really didn't respect me. And it's his loss. I believe I am a fine, upstanding woman who takes care of herself, has a steady job, own my own home and car, two responsible adult children, little baggage I think.

I caught him in a few lies, like how long he had been divorced, etc., and oh, now he changed his profile to say he has a kid, which he said he didn't. And he aged himself a couple years. What's that about. It's almost like he's some type of a sociopath playing with women's hearts.

And as a matter of fact, I did go to the clinic for STD testing. Still waiting for results. The HIV came back negative right away, stillwaiting for syphylis and chlamydia results.

I was a fool. Yes, all the message boards out there and even a few of my girlfriends say the have given it up on the second or third date before.

And I think part of my problem is I don't like being alone, I've never lived alone in my life until the end of my marriage. I am getting used to it, and maybe some day I will enjoy the single life.

Thanks for your blunt response, I needed that!

19Kate79's photo
Tue 11/27/12 09:09 AM

That makes sense I guess. I think I just am usually very up front with my feelings, probably too much and that makes me get attached to someone a lot faster than I should. Maybe I should try and be a bit more hard to get and mysterious too? XD

I do the exact same thing. I get too attached too quickly. And I am a bit older than you. I jump in with both feet. I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I have to protect my heart. I am going to go slowly next time, take the advice here about watching actions more than listening to words.

I feel your pain. Hang in there.

19Kate79's photo
Mon 11/26/12 01:38 PM
WEll, I was a virgin when I met my exhusband over 20 years ago. So I am new to all this premarital sex now. I am much older now. It just seems a little sill to "wait until marriage." I wouldn't want some nasty surprise on my wedding night lol.

But, yeah, now taht I've been burned twice with two different men, I'm going to hold off on the sex until he date a while longer (last time I waited 5 dates on the first guy and 6 on the second), and I am going to make sure he feels the same about me that I feel about him. And I am going to ask for exclusivity before I have sex with him.

That is what bothers me. I don't want to have sex with some guy who is serial dating others and having sex with them, and then coming back my way on rotation. I don't need the disease or the worries

19Kate79's photo
Sun 11/25/12 05:22 PM
I cared because i thought he was looking for a mutually special relationship like I was. Going back now looking at the cues, I guess I missed them.

He was just a weezel. Here I was broken hearted, whereas he carried on and was having new women to his place when he could have had me. We got along well, even was getting sex from me, and still he has to look for the bigger better deal.

He also told me the firsr time after we had sex that his testosterone missed me. Several times, then nothing. Guess someone else took care of it before I could again.

Weird.

19Kate79's photo
Sun 11/25/12 05:05 PM
He's the married one and you got your wording wrong. You should have said that "he tried to screw your friend" not vice versa.

19Kate79's photo
Sun 11/25/12 05:03 PM
Why would a man constantly be on a senior dating website, state himself 2 years older than he is, now say he has a child, has a woman over to his house and cooks her dinner, then the very next day is on the dating website again trying to hook up with other women?

Doesn't it get older, especially when you're in your late 40's early 50's? What exactly is he looking for? This guy states to be divorced for over 10 years. Doesn't it get old?

Is it the excitement of someone new? The chase/hunt? Why would he continue to do that not only after dating me, but after also having other women to his place (2 that I know of), and still be on the prowl? This man i suppose is average to above average in looks, has a job but nothing craptacular, lives in a condo that is probably under water, but yet seems to snag women right and left, but doesnt seem to want to take the time to get to know her before jumping to the next.

Is it because he can? Isn't serious? Just a slut?

19Kate79's photo
Fri 11/23/12 05:54 AM
Apology accepted.

19Kate79's photo
Fri 11/23/12 05:51 AM
Most important thing to me would be my health. After watching my mother almost die from liver failure, spending months in the hospital, and each day that I would visit there would be more tubes and bags hooked upto her, I realized that. When you have your health, you have practically everything you need in life.

You could have all the money/friends/family in the world, but if you have poor health, you will be miserable and make your loved ones sad.

19Kate79's photo
Thu 11/22/12 08:32 AM

You thought having sex with him on the very first date would make him commit? Wow. Sex is sex. Anyone can treat your body as dispoable. Am I telling you that you've been used? I am. You were obviously prepared to have sex so soon after meeting him, so..................

Hey, I never said I had sex with him on the first date, second, third, fourth or fifth. It was actually the sixth. If that makes any difference, and I thought we had a lot of chemistry going on and got along well.

So I don't know where you got the sex on the first date thing from.

19Kate79's photo
Wed 11/21/12 08:57 AM
Thank,I understand if you go directly to the boards and click on that number. But by a simple email, can they click on something there like your name or something that would take them to your messages? I didnt see anything when I looked.

19Kate79's photo
Wed 11/21/12 08:42 AM

I've been seeing a lot of original user names on the site and wonder.. what do they mean and what prompted you to choose the one you have?huh

I'll start.. bigsmile "Zero-Effected"..

I chose this name because I believe it reflects my personality extremely well.. I don't let things "get" to me! :tongue:

LOL, honey, it should then be "Zero-Affected" - I'm a stickler for grammar. :)

19Kate79's photo
Wed 11/21/12 08:41 AM
Someone who've you've been dating for a while, gotten along well, they KNOW you really like them and then WHAM-O they drop out of site.

Why?

19Kate79's photo
Wed 11/21/12 08:39 AM
Can a person that you mail on this site track down your posts to the message board? I don't see that option anyplace.

For instance, this one man that I sent a few emails to and he didnt respond to except for the first one (guess he didn't like my picture, can you plug my username here someplace and see my posts to the Community Board message board?

19Kate79's photo
Wed 11/21/12 08:36 AM
Most on here are looking for money? Cuz I don't have none! lol!

Other sites, they are looking to hook up even though they say they are looking for "the one."

Riiiiight.

Previous 1