Community > Posts By > salvatore35

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 09:24 AM

Dear diary.......I opened my door today and strange cat walked in again.....surprised
You sure do attract alot of Pussies!

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 09:09 AM

I fall asleep every night to Warner Brothers
have at least five cartoon channels on satellite
cartoons are practically all I will watch on t.v
every day is cartoon an cereal day for me now
:banana: drinker laugh
I hear that sista...a little herbal jazz ciggerett also helps the cause!But that's just me!
Herbal jazz??? Is that like those clove cigarettes??? I love those things......I wish someone would send me some.smokin
No nothing like thoes clove things!:wink:

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 09:09 AM

I'm your friend whether you like it or not!grumble
hey you never tried to add me grumble
I add you to my morning coffee instead of sugar...you are so much sweeter!:wink:
laugh laugh drinker there you go tryin to be smooth :tongue:
I say..let's be rebels and be friends without a list!I am officially your friend!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 09:07 AM

I have Justice League dvd's
Thoes are good...but the originals really hit that secret spot!

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 09:06 AM

I fall asleep every night to Warner Brothers
have at least five cartoon channels on satellite
cartoons are practically all I will watch on t.v
every day is cartoon an cereal day for me now
:banana: drinker laugh
I hear that sista...a little herbal jazz ciggerett also helps the cause!But that's just me!

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 09:04 AM
seriously though.....understanding and compassion toward mistakes and misunderstandings!

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 09:04 AM
laugh Fingers and a griplaugh

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 09:01 AM

Dear diary......I went on another site. I said one line in a thread and I got a flood of emails. 3 guys asked me out.
Did you accept?

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 09:00 AM

hey you never tried to add me grumble
I add you to my morning coffee instead of sugar...you are so much sweeter!:wink:

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 08:57 AM
I see myself in The Mirror!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 08:54 AM

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 08:50 AM

getting ready for another work filled weekend.I remember when weekends were about cartoons and cereal!

laugh aaaaaah the good ol days

those where the days my friend
we thought they'd never end
da da da daaaaaa la da da da da daaaaa
I still secretly watch dvd's of the Superfriends and Scooby Doo on Saturday mornings...just to keep me in check!

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:41 AM
Hi Singmesweet...just wanna say...very nice thread!

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:39 AM

Ya know, I've written several people on here and other places but have never gotten a response so I just wait for someone to contact me. I'm not holding my breath!
If at first you don't succeed...try...try...again!

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:34 AM
getting ready for another work filled weekend.I remember when weekends were about cartoons and cereal!

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:32 AM
Hi...my name is Sal.I am a 37 year old Italian male from New York! I was touring across the states and residing in LA and Vegas for quite sometime.After years of trying to chase a dream I decided to finish my teaching degree...just to have some sort of security! I returned back to New York and rent the garage apartment next to my family until I graduate(cheap rent).
Since being back,,,I have been consumed with work and school and haven't really found the time to get out and meet new people! I am human and feel the need for companionship.I am not looking for anything too serious at the moment!I truly want to find what some may call "friends with benefits". Now that does not imply a hit and run.I feel the more connection and understanding you have with a person...the deeper the passion is.

I truly understand if this is not what you are seeking...but had to give it a shot!Hope to hear from you!

That would be probably how my email should sound...it is straight foward and too the point.Probably would get a better reaction and response from this than just saying "Hi"!

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:23 AM
The person who forgives most...is the person with the most love in their heart!

Religion has nothing to do with forgivness.In my opinion...religion teaches more about fear and punishment if not acting correctly.

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:19 AM
Morning all!

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:39 AM

OMG SAUSAGE AND CHOCOLATE ALL IN ONE love laugh laugh
Sausage...wrapped in a warm and tender...engulfing and nurturing soft pocket....now that is love!

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:27 AM

Morning Holly!flowerforyou

Patti...I do cook and will bring you a freshly made bowl of cereal!

OH NO...........I WANT THE WORKS.......EGGS, BACON, SAUSAGE, PANCAKES, HOMEFRIES, TOAST
I can definately do the sausage!

we ladies want links that we can actually see though :wink: laugh

I'mn just kiddingsmooched
It is no secret...i am hung like a lightswitch!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25