Community > Posts By > salvatore35

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:45 PM

I'm actually not a troll. You guys are who took my post the wrong way. If you really think about it you'll realize my original comment bore no animosity. It's my audacity which seems to offend.

Either that or you guys really are insecure about the amount of time spent on mingle2 ohwell
Breath deep and have fun.These people are actually very nice.I am sure you are too...just let this flow and have fun with it!You'll see..there is a place for everyone here!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:42 PM

CANNED RAVIOLI............THUD
I told her her my mom would smack me at such a thing!But Toots is too cool for me to give it a second thought!

forget your mom.....I WILL SMACK YOU
I love you Patti!laugh

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:42 PM
:heart: Love is two woman, a guy and ravioli:heart:

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:41 PM

I told her her my mom would smack me at such a thing!But Toots is too cool for me to give it a second thought!

Well if you're gonna get all bragadocious about yo mamma's ravioli, then perhaps you should invite us to dinner! You see two ravioli-lovers amongst us. Don't be holding out on us, Sal! :wink:
Listen..my place is always open for pasta lovers.Just don't expect me to feed the both of you without a little show...ya feel me?laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:37 PM

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:31 PM
just saw it!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:31 PM

:heart: Love is Ravioli:heart:

OMG...you soooo fit in here!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:26 PM

how funny is the fight over in general? rofl
Where????

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:25 PM
:heart: Love is Ravioli:heart:

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:24 PM

Toots..there is nothing you have to contribute...just be, say and do as you please!Your presence is more than enough!
BTW...that canned ravioli statement cracked me up in the other thread!

Ha! I remember that! I really do eat them straight from the can!

Thanks, you're nice! Is it ok if I call you "Sal"?
Unfortunately...that's the name I was born with!If you are curious why this thread was started I explain on the opening of page one.But it is also a place for people to gather..laugh..discuss and and view our common bond!That is why...I say...welcome!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:20 PM
Beardy People for president!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:19 PM
Patti...how did the pasta turn out?I was a little jealous...but you caught enough flack from people here wanting a bite!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:17 PM
Toots..there is nothing you have to contribute...just be, say and do as you please!Your presence is more than enough!
BTW...that canned ravioli statement cracked me up in the other thread!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:07 PM
Toots and Jess...really great to see you here!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 03:15 PM
Alright citizens...I am off to fight crime in Gotham.I appreciate your input on my insanity!
I truly do love you all...no matter what people say!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 03:09 PM
This is why I choose love!If i think too much and see the hate and the needless actions of others I literally make my mind and body sick! I am actually trying to change my inside...and by doing so..i hope to see a better outside!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 03:02 PM
The old way isn't working anymore.I am not saying I am right or wrong.I am just looking at my world and saying..WTF is going on here?

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:58 PM

I say let them marry! No reason that the straight people should be the only ones miserable and overtaxed!
here..here young man!Welcome Krupa!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:58 PM
Edited by salvatore35 on Tue 06/09/09 02:59 PM
Exactley my point...we are all acting as seperate people..seperate races..and seperate beings!Yes I understand we are individuals..but when something like this arises....I can not wrap my mind around it.So our individualism should dictate who loves who...who lives where and who gets what.
Same thing with women working the same job as a man...but getting paid less.Why?

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:54 PM
Actually some states went for it...and then turned around and said...nah..we changed our minds!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next