Community > Posts By > salvatore35

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 05:43 AM
Hey Charles(wait..it is Charles if i remember correctly)!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 05:41 AM
Good Morning ONE...Good Morning ALL!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 05:39 AM
As I awake from my dream and straight into a daydream and I can't help but think....

The purpose of relationship is not to find completion, but to share your completion. Not to find joy, but to share your joy. Not to find happiness, but to share your happiness.
If you are not happy going into a relationship, you will have no happiness to put there. In human relationships..you only find what you put there.
This is true of all of life!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 05:34 AM

GOOD MORNING SALflowerforyou

:heart: :banana: LOVE is the emotion for today:heart: :banana:
Good Morning Patti
:heart: Love is the emotion everyday:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 05:33 AM

One is what I feel when I am with my beautiful son.

One hearing his kisses when were on the phone.

One is what I feel when we are near.

One when we watch cartooons.

One when we talk about whats bothering us.

One when hes on the way to school, and calls me just because he misses me already.

One when he cals me at lunch to discuss how secretly he thinks the beefaroni is good with all that cheese.

When he lets me know hes comin, and he wants a snack, on his way home.

One when hes away at Grandmas, he calls me at 2 am just to say he woke up, and wondered what I am doing.

One when he talks to me about the girls he likes.

One when he walks that little walk so familiar.

One when I can hear my self when he talks.

One when he sings a song for me, because he knows it makes me so happy.

I am so blessed to have my sweet little ONE.

With such a beautiful and radiant soul Earthy..it does not surprise me how poetic and inspiring your words are.Your little ONE is so lucky to have such a deep connected and nurturing mom such as you.I loved your words and was truly moved...thank you so much for that!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:26 PM
:heart: We Are All One:heart:

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:26 PM
Ok...I am turning the lights out on another day.I will keep you all in my meditations tonight..and truly hope to fill another day tomorrow with the thought and possibility of loving one another!

May all your dreams be good tonight!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:20 PM

Whataya say Patti...we are all alone now...shall we get naked and moon mingles?

you get naked.....I'll watchdrool
Nah...forget it...I have a reputation to live up to here.But I don't care what anyone else says...LOVE is being able to moon!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:17 PM
Whataya say Patti...we are all alone now...shall we get naked and moon mingles?

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:16 PM

ok my luvlies, its way past bedtime, catch ya's later smooched waving

Good night darlin.........wet...er...I mean sweet dreamsflowers

laugh laugh laugh

Oh my word, you guys are making me laugh. I need to go slop my children now. Geez, it's like they wanna eat three times a day or something. They are getting out of control. Time to nip that crap in the bud. :wink:

Maybe I'll see you guys later. Thanks for letting me play! waving
Toots..thank you for the laughs and great times!Come back real soon now...ya hear?

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:13 PM
It's everyone here that intensifies it!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:11 PM
BYE Fifier..have a great night!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:11 PM
:heart: LOVE is HERE:heart:

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:08 PM

OMGosh, Sal...I clicked on your profile to see how much younger than me you are (seriously thinking you were in your twenties). Imagine my surprise to learn that you are the same age as me! Wow, how do you manage to look so stinkin' young?
Ok...flattery will get you everywhere!And my secret is extra virgin olive oil!

yeah he rubs it all over his body and then stands in the middle of the BROOKLYN bridge waiting for OFFERS

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
What i do on the Holy days is my business and nobody eles's!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:05 PM

OMGosh, Sal...I clicked on your profile to see how much younger than me you are (seriously thinking you were in your twenties). Imagine my surprise to learn that you are the same age as me! Wow, how do you manage to look so stinkin' young?

its the black and white photos......hides all those lineslaugh laugh

love ya SAL
You told me your favorite was the color one!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:03 PM

Ok...flattery will get you everywhere!And my secret is extra virgin olive oil!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:02 PM
*Note to self..Runaway thread...Runaway thread*

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:00 PM

Patti..help me out here.How much love have I extended to people in here...and how many times has it bitten me in the azz!

I tried to hiney bite you but you wouldn't let mefrustrated
Now that is a lie..my hiney is open for any...uh..wait a minute..Fife,close your ears for a sec.......open for any biter!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:56 PM
Patti..help me out here.How much love have I extended to people in here...and how many times has it bitten me in the azz!

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:52 PM

:heart: Love is two woman, a guy and ravioli:heart:

rofl

I see that you only mentioned love after Patti offered to smack you. Something you wanna tell us, Sal? :wink:
Love you too Toots.Not the mushy romantic love...but more of the..radiating and accepting love!