Community > Posts By > salvatore35

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:49 PM
Tom Hanks???

This is hard..I wanna go with the typical Italian guy...but all the guys I can think of are much cooler than me!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:43 PM

Holly that thread is too funnylaugh
Thanks Patti!

I want everyone to say who they think is a good choice to play them!

I'm getting great answers!
What thread?

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:29 PM
This place has a way of making you wanna put your feet up on the table!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:23 PM
Edited by salvatore35 on Wed 06/10/09 01:33 PM
As I sit at my computer..I am reflecting on the conversations held in this thread.I set out to claim my own truth and in doing so..be open to others truths as well.I wanted to hear the thoughts of different people and see how a common bond could be met.
I have seen the cynic...who chimes in when a nerve is hit!

I have seen the humorous...who is always ready with a laugh and healing joke!

I have seen the mother....who can connect with nurturing a thought she may not believe in...but can open her heart to try and understand.

I have seen friends...who believe this or not...stick by me in my beliefs..only cause they know the real me.

I have seen the angry....who want no part of this thought!

I have seen the believers....who walk this lonely path and stay true to there ideas..knowing exactly what is going on in this thread!

I have seen the people who don't know how they feel....and come here and visit and make me smile...offering a possible ear!

I am truly comming to a realization...I am all these people..with all these same thoughts.I have been them all...and will continue to feel all these different feelings at one time or another.

I've been confused...angry...unsure...open to suggestion...a friend...a cynic...a believer!

What can i say...I am made of the same emotions..and therefore..the same substance that contains us all.

:heart: ONE LOVE PEOPLE.......I SEE YOU!:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 12:49 PM
:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:47 AM
Ok you two kids...give an old man a minute to rest his bones.i will see you soon..in one of these crazy threads.Thanks for the laughs!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:46 AM

I am talking about exploring your body and all of its senses. On a night with a full moon, would you give your throat to the wolf with the red red rose?
What movie was that from?

I think it was an old Meatloaf song
That's right..mmm..meatloaf!I'm hungry now!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:45 AM

ok peeps catch ya's later i gotta go lie down and strap up to cpap tears waving
later Fifer!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:44 AM
Out of the four of us chatting here...am I the only meditator?

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:44 AM

glasses We are all one because we live in a holographic realityglasses
Mirror..always a pleasure to see you!You always do the drive by here...but i love it!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:43 AM

I am talking about exploring your body and all of its senses. On a night with a full moon, would you give your throat to the wolf with the red red rose?
What movie was that from?

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:42 AM
My computer just froze and it made my face kinda Purple!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:41 AM
We Are All One Looney Bin!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:36 AM

He is cute isn't he
AAWW...you say that to all the crazy Italian's!:wink:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:35 AM

How is this: I was at a Gay bar and asked for a double, the bartender brought out some guy who looked like me.
ok..i'm using that one!

mmmmmmmm yummy

would you really with someone who looked like you? I have been with women who acted like me and that seemed strange

oh god if only i had a twin - don't call it homo for nuthin!

but what i meant was mmmmmmmm yummy 2 Sals :wink:
I told you..Bring me Paul Mccartney and we will talk!laugh

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:34 AM
Welcome back Fifer. I have F*cked myself plenty of times..mainly over money matters!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:29 AM

How is this: I was at a Gay bar and asked for a double, the bartender brought out some guy who looked like me.
ok..i'm using that one!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:28 AM
:heart: Love is Two Guys Telling Bad Jokes:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:28 AM
Rich..no matter what temperature a room is..it's still room temperature...right?

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:27 AM
I saw a bar with a sign that read: / , I walked in and no one was there.
laugh laugh laugh laugh