Community > Posts By > salvatore35

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:23 AM
Man..one bad joke and everyone splits!Let's try this;

I have a problem holding my liquor in the winter!

I think it might be the mittens!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:22 AM
I like Purple! Barney was Purple.A plum is Purple!HHmm what else can get purple????

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:18 AM
Gypsy...how do you keep up with your own thread.I am exhausted from mine?

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:13 AM
Rich..it is the best when you pop up!Unfortunately...you and I are one..i am so sorry to have to give you that bad news!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:13 AM

At least they found each other, unlike some people who chase everyone away from them
Who? Felix and Oscar?

no silly, he was talking about my story...pay attention SALlaugh
I am so broke..i can't even PAY attention!
That bad joke was brought to you by Betty Grabels Thighs!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:09 AM

At least they found each other, unlike some people who chase everyone away from them
Who? Felix and Oscar?

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:07 AM
Love you Patti!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:06 AM

I people watch all the time............its too funny not to sometimes.

Talk about ODD COUPLE.......I was at the mall one day with my daughter and this teenage couple walks by us.. He is dresses the the gill as a goth, no problem but the gal he is holding hands with and smooching every ten seconds was dressed like a friggin princess (long gown, veil in hair) at first I thought it was halloween laugh laugh
"Can two divorced men share an apartment..without driving each other crazy"?

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:02 AM
Sometimes I get tired of communicating feelings...and just wish I could play bass like Paul Mccartney!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:00 AM
:heart: Love is watching the Odd Couple on DVD:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:57 AM

Watchin' who? I wanna people watch! Does it involve wearing dark clothes and hiding in the shadows? rofl

That's called stalking, sis!
There in the shadows lurk ones who are enjoying a bit of humanity discovering and conversating with each other! Hell...sometimes i love to sit back and just watch the show!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:54 AM

who's a clever little tootsie then? i'm watchin u missy winking
If that comment was for me..i am giving you a free invite to pinch my azz!:wink:

well it is now! :wink:

laugh laugh
Fifer...you minx you!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:52 AM
:heart: Love is the People Perving This Site, but not saying a word:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:50 AM

who's a clever little tootsie then? i'm watchin u missy winking
If that comment was for me..i am giving you a free invite to pinch my azz!:wink:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:45 AM
:heart: Love will Conquer Hate Everytime:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:37 AM

You don't get it.

The belief that there is a bond between all humanity is your opinion. If there was truly a bond between all humanity there would not be inhuman acts and atrocities, for all would feel the love and such that you suggest. This disproves your theory. For all of humankind to love, then all of humankind would have the capacity to love. And that is not the case. There exist people who do not want love and do not have the capacity to love.
Everyone is capable of love.but you are right that there is alot of hate around...so call me crazy.I feel eventually..we will all cayth up with ourselves.Most likely not in our lifetime...but how do we change the hate?Love!It is the only way..all hate does is get more hate.It has to start somewhere..I am not the only one who feels as i do..there are alot of us out there!
Ofcourse..it is am impossible dream at the moment..but i fell...we all will gently wake ourselves.
that is me..you can make fun of me all you want..I am not ashamed.If I was a public figure..I would be shot for saying such things..but so be it.People feel the thought of love and bond is threatening.I feel it is the begining of the rest of our lives!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:32 AM

Hey SAL!!!!! Are you an italian that moved to America, or are you an Italian American? Just nosey. Either way, you are swell. flowerforyou
I was born in Brooklyn..my mom was from Siciliy...and I never met my father!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:31 AM
I started meditating over 10 years ago...and it has literally changed my life.I can no longer ignore the light i have inside. Through love of myself..I have learned to love outside myself.Now that is an incredibly transforming thing...I am who I am.I understand people feel this is flakey and floaty...but should that stop me from continuing my journey.I have been deemed as weird since i was a child..i always walk the path less taken.
Again..i a not a converter..because i am a big believer..all people have there own road to walk...but i am giving an opportunity thru this thread to get some feedback...and that is what I am up to.

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:26 AM
:heart: Love is communicating with peoples different view points:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:24 AM
This is why I am choosing to speak up about the bond between all humanity.This is only one forum I chose.I do benefit concerts..I am in ther process of helping special children learn thru music..I volunteer...I try to make a brighter world through what i feel inside and constantly looking to expand mty vision and how i may serve what i feel is right.
I started this thread..not hoping to change peoples minds..but to see and discuss with people i am sharing this world with.
In order to start the healing..youare right..we all need to speak up..that is what I am doing here..but realize..this is not the only place I am doing it!