Community > Posts By > TawtStrat

TawtStrat's photo
Mon 09/28/15 12:58 AM

It kind of feels like that sometimes. Nobody at all that seems like a real or interesting person and then one comes along and just when you think you've clicked it's "user deactivated" and you're left thinking that that was all bollocks then and not a genuine person interested in you. You think that there's nobody real on this internet and you're being taken in by them because they seem like a real person at last and not just some sad case that resorted to trying to meet somebody this way like yourself.

How realistic do you think that it is that you could meet the type of person that you would really like to meet on the internet?
How many cute nymphomaniacs do you think are out there?

On a site like this? Not many. maybe no more than a dozen in Scotland and they're probably mainly hookers.

I hear about guys that go on the internet and shag a different woman every night. I've not got transport though and I'm forty six, so even if they're nymphos that might do an older guy they probably won't from the internet because you could just be a creepy old perv, when the worst they'll get with a young guy is a jerk.

TawtStrat's photo
Mon 09/28/15 12:41 AM
Well, I did meet someone in the park and I had to take the dog out anyway. It was a very spontanious unplanned date and as far as I was concerned we were just meeting up as friends.

I don't like formal dates much where they've fitted you into their schedule for an interview and they're going to get up and leave after half an hour if they've decided by then that you're not their type. And I probably just get on better with the sort of woman that would be cool about meeting up for a walk in the park, rather than someone that likes wine bars and that sort of "sophistication".

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 11:27 PM
And no offence to any of the forum ladies here. I can't really travel to meet them due to my personal circumstances and I wouldn't expect anyone to want to get on a plane just to meet me, even if I would be happy to meet them if they happened to be in my part of the world sometime.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 11:18 PM

It kind of feels like that sometimes. Nobody at all that seems like a real or interesting person and then one comes along and just when you think you've clicked it's "user deactivated" and you're left thinking that that was all bollocks then and not a genuine person interested in you. You think that there's nobody real on this internet and you're being taken in by them because they seem like a real person at last and not just some sad case that resorted to trying to meet somebody this way like yourself.

How realistic do you think that it is that you could meet the type of person that you would really like to meet on the internet?

I've seen your posts before when I first started and have seen some of your posts lately, though I don't comment on all of them. mostly because I feel out of my depth.
based on your recent posts with all due respect, I kind of feel like you have been reevaluating things in your life. there seems to be a little something that's different.
what you find online or in the real world depends on what you put out there.
there are real people, both men and women. it takes time to find that hidden treasure.
there are also scammers and people who are confused about what they want.
it takes time and sifting through the incompatible ones to find what you seek.

good luck flowerforyou

Yes. I have been reavaluating my life and trying to feel positive about life again since finding out what someone that I met through this and thought was a nice girl was really like. I've rewritten my profile and even chatted a little bit with some women, even if they weren't that interesting. I'm just not that bothered about trying to meet someone like this now and don't want to put a lot of effort into it instead of actually getting out into the world more and meeting real people again.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 10:53 PM
Yes. Maybe I am expecting too much from it but it sounds good in theory. Like those ads on the TV where they tell you to call a premium rate number to chat right now with girls that want to chat with guys in your area, when they're all really just sitting in a call centre in London.

It seems good in theory because it's convenient and everyone's on the internet these days, so it doesn't seem absurd that there really would be loads of nice girls in your area looking to chat with guys and they could even be the type that really wouldn't need to go on the internet to get male attention. But they can't be bothered with all the fakes and weirdos either, so if you do find a nice girl that wants to chat that's probably really all that she wants to do and she's really not interested in meeting a man from the internet.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:18 PM

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 05:34 PM
Yeah, like the proverbial bad penny Carrie. Thanks for the hug you sent me. Couldn't hug you back because an error apparently occured and my acount was suspended until they sorted it out.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 05:23 PM
You don't want it to be like a job interview but you want to ask questions to find out what sort of person that they are and how compatible you might be. Well, maybe or maybe I just ask what sign that they are because I can tell them that I'm a scorpio and if you google scorpio with any other sign there's always this bit about how at least the sex will be fantastic.

A lot of women are into astrology but it's maybe been a bit overdone as a way to chat them up and I'm pretty sure that more women these days like Harry Potter than they like astrology. I was thinking that I might start asking them which Hogwarts house they would be in. Slitherin would be a big red flag for me I think and I might find a Ravenclaw a bit annoying. I think that I could date a Hufflepuff and maybe that's my type but I'm a gryffindore myself.

Yes, really. I've been sorted and everything and have a nine and a half inch elder wand.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 04:13 PM
Well, that was just a sexual fantasy. I'm not curious about what sex with a lesbian is like anymore.

Why did that sound like I was ticking it off my bucket list?

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 03:52 PM
I wouldn't be offended if a lesbian told me that she wanted to see what sex with a man is like.

I've got this whole fantasy about it actually and it's a lesbian couple that need a man for a baby and I'm insisting that any child of mine is going to be conceived through an act of love or they can forget it. Well, I suppose that's less about them being curious about me than me being curious about them and now that I come to think about it, they might not like my atitude too much.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 03:33 PM
Yeah. It's much easier to talk to them in real life unless you're so shy that you need a computer to hide behind. I can't really be doing with it. Don't want their life story or to be dragged into a pointless online friendship with someone that says that they want to build a conection with you before they'll meet you.

Don't really see either how my life story or personal information about me is really any of their business either if they don't want to date me. If I need to pass the psycho test I guess I have to reply to their messages until the weekend but if most of that messaging isn't just making arangements and politely saying that I'm looking forward to meeting them I just get bored with them and don't even care if they think that I'm a psycho anymore.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 02:44 PM
I take it that it's just something that you want to experience and maybe only once. You should be up front about that if you don't want to play anybody.

Apart from that, I don't see why a lesbian would be offended by a bicurious wanting to feel her whatever. I don't think that it's much different than a threesome with a couple of girls that are usually straight, or consider themselves to be. They might not want a lesbian relationship and prefer men but are bisexual enough to do something like that.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 02:25 PM
Yeah. It's tricky. You feel like you're being boring and they've got "Love to laugh" on their profiles, or something like that maybe. They might even be proclaiming that they've got a weird or sarcastic sense of humour themselves. It would obviously be easier if I was the type to lol all the time because that seems to be code for "I'm not a nutter but you might be a bit retarded and not understand that I'm just joking".

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 01:35 PM
I think that I was saying before how humour and flirting doesn't seem to work so well when emailing women on dating sites. I message some woman and say something a bit cheeky and they must think that I'm a perv or weird I suppose because they stop replying.

I don't think that it's always like that though. A lot of the younger women are fine with it and they'll sign all their messages with kisses or maybe call you babe or something. They're not taking it as seriously as older women that are looking for a relationship do probably.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 12:01 PM
But sure, on a site like this with tiny little pictures that you can't tell much from you can get turned on by things that they say and maybe you fantasise a bit and imagine what it would be like to make love to them.

I mean, if it wasn't someone just being suspicious they might ask me a question like that out of genuine curiocity and get turned on by my talking about them getting their boobs out for me. I tell them before I meet them that I have sight problems and they don't really know what to expect. They can imagine a bit what it would be like though and maybe tell themselves that at least I won't be looking at other women. Maybe they think about what it would be like to be with a guy that isn't all visual. I wouldn't know though. That's just me fantasysing about women fantasising about me.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 10:06 AM
My old Mingle crush was a lovely lady that posted interesting topics and was always classy and didn't get involved in dramas.

There are some nice ladies on the forums but most are too far away, so I don't try to chat them up anymore. One maybe that I would like to take out on a nice romantic date because she needs a lover to make her feel like a sexy woman I think. But that would be our little secret too.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 05:10 AM
Well, I think that I can. If I'm on a date though I want to have a nice time and stay in the moment in the sense of not worrying about the future. I saw red flags when I met my last girlfriend and had serious doubts about getting involved with her but I also liked her and felt a connection with her.

Sometimes you can do irresponsible things and still take responsibility for them. Like having unprotected sex when you're prepared to be a dad to the kid if she does get pregnant.

So, I got involved with somebody that I really wasn't sure about and I told her that I wasn't sure about her and that we would just see how it went. Well, it didn't go that well in the sense that it developed into a proper relationship. It didn't. I knew what I was getting myself into when I decided to not just tell her that we should just be friends. Even though she had some serious problems I would have been prepared to stand by her and she had been honest up front that she did have serious problems.

So, I met a girl that wanted a nice guy that I thought would probably mess me about. She did. She's history. Sadly, it didn't work out. I couldn't really deal with her drama. I mean, it wasn't that I said that to her. I took her calls and tried to be supportive but I couldn't solve her problems for her. I can be a nice guy but I can't really come running to the aid of a damsel in distress every time she has a crisis. But she knew that and if what she wanted was a guy that has a car she should have said so.

Sorry to ramble on about that but I suppose that it's different if you're prepared to take a chance, even though you have serious doubts. It's different if you're not worrying about being stuck in a relationship that doesn't work for years. That's it basically. Whether you can see the drama coming or not, when it does you just let them know that you can't deal with it. You're sympathetic but simply incapable of being what they want you to be and then they'll just go and find someone else that is prepared to do that and you're rid of them.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 09/27/15 03:37 AM
Well, you can actually go up to somebody and say, "Hi. Want to be great friends?" Also, "I've got a doctoral degree." They might think that you're a nutter and say no thanks and that means that they don't want to live in your world but they might be alright with you being a bit weird and consider being friends with you.

Just don't try to tap them for a loan straight away.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 09/26/15 07:48 PM
What do you mean by self control? Is it getting into a situation without worrying too much about the consequences? Are you talking about not really feeling in control of yourself and your destiny? Are you talking about trying to justify something that you wanted to do at the time as a "mistake"? Are you saying that you have anger management problems and beat up a woman once?

Chucking the question back to you, nosey bastard. What's your story and why are you asking this question?

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 09/26/15 07:25 PM
Some people say that opposites atract and others might disagree. Sometimes you see these people bickering and you think that they are like two pees in a pod. Just like each other. Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.

Do you think that when you see a couple like that that someone just needs to bang their heads together or do you think that they should just go their opposite ways?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25