Community > Posts By > pisficker

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:50 PM
Well I travel 600 miles several times to be with my high school sweetheart, thinking that after all the kind, loving letters and the motel time he really loved me, then after a year and half received a letter saying sorry I can't lose my home or marriage. which he never told me about. But yes I would travel again if it was for the right person

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:07 PM

After 40 years my high school sweetheart found me again. In the beginning never told me he was married. After I fell deeply in love with him, we live in two different states, have visited each several times in a year and half period of time.
He was begging me to move out here which I was planning on doing. after many many love letters, and time spent together,
he writes and tells me I can't lose my home or marriage its time to end this. When just three days prior to that he couldn't get enough of my love or loving me. My question is am I wrong in wanting to get even::angry:

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:06 PM
After 40 years my high school sweetheart found me again. In the beginning never told me he was married. After I fell deeply in love with him, we live in two different states, have visited each several times in a year and half period of time.
He was begging me to move out here which I was planning on doing. after many many love letters, and time spent together,
he writes and tells me I can't lose my home or marriage its time to end this. When just three days prior to that he couldn't get enough of my love or loving me. My question is am I wrong in wanting to get even::angry: