Community > Posts By > allyv89

allyv89's photo
Sat 10/07/17 11:26 AM
Does anyone else find that when they see no picture or someone's profile says "I'll tell you later" with no details you're more likely to just move onto the next profile? In my opinion, if you're going to find someone online where you can't meet, make small chat or see where it goes, then you have to be willing to expose yourself a little by listing your hobbies and a little about yourself. How do you feel about finding someone on here and do you think it's worth making a profile if you don't put a picture and/or no description of yourself?

allyv89's photo
Sat 10/07/17 11:20 AM
Lol

allyv89's photo
Sat 10/07/17 11:19 AM
She so right. Don't give up, almost woman love a romantic guy and if they begin to fall in love with you they're going to desire to hold hands, be romantic and cheesy and make you as happy as you make them. Just continue to be open and realize it's really hard to meet people on free sites like this. I find most guys on here are only interested in sex and not a committed relationship but I know some are and girls on here are the same.

allyv89's photo
Mon 04/28/14 08:27 PM
Hi, from Kitchener, and ya this site is good and full of ppl but it's nearly impossible to find someone within a reasonable distance