Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 09/28/22 08:00 PM
Whats Better than Roses on a Piano ?
Tulips on an Organ.

What is 6.9 ?
A Really Great Thing Ruined by a Period.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So the whole point of your question was to post these "jokes"? I don't find them humorous, but maybe some other lady might. We are all different, that's the beauty of it

no photo
Sun 07/17/22 04:52 AM
Play boys are full of vibes. Name it they gat it

this sounds mostly like it

no photo
Sun 07/17/22 04:47 AM
do what ur partner wanted to do,
1 keep fruits and hot coffee while sex,
2 sex is not a short game, play it with taking breaks,
3 remember few jokes, and say in between sex, laugh makes sex good

what?

no photo
Sun 07/17/22 04:37 AM
good treatment...what's that point of sex if someone treats you like ****? unless it's a fetish

no photo
Mon 07/11/22 05:00 AM
I gave a blind friend of mine a cheese grater for his birthday.

He said it was the most violent book he'd ever read

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

no photo
Mon 07/11/22 05:00 AM
Tat sounds 'grate lol

:laughing::laughing::laughing:that's a good pun

no photo
Mon 01/10/22 10:00 AM
thanks guys. I thought I was the only one who thought it was inappropriate

no photo
Sun 01/09/22 04:21 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

no photo
Sun 01/09/22 03:29 PM
Do you think it's appropriate for someone looking for a relationship to ask you the last time you had sex? if you think it is, what's the relevance of that kind of information?

no photo
Wed 11/17/21 05:16 PM
Viewing a profile doesn't obligate
anyone to message.

totally agreed. but if they do message,then they should have something worthwhile to say

no photo
Tue 11/16/21 06:03 PM
It indeed isn't easy to find someone to have a worthwhile good conversation with.
Most men don't know how to start a conversation and don't know how to keep it going. You can guide this by telling a short thing & asking specific questions related to that so he can respond. But even then many have nothing much of interest to say.
Many don't get beyond "how was your day?" and "Do you have any plans for the weekend?"
Boring in capitals.

You can try to shift conversation by using feminine communication. But... you then have to embody that otherwise it doesn't work.
It just takes a lot of sifting and sorting and making sure you don't get discouraged in the process.

Thanks,yah I guess I gotta keep trying

no photo
Tue 11/16/21 05:58 PM
Try to remember this is a free public, world-wide site with many different people all here for their own reasons.

Try not to think of it as a gauge for anything.
Consider the "fails" as the 'bullet dodged' and keep looking.
Persistance and wisdom could eventually prevail but you probably will not see it as a given.
You must first know yourself and understand your own preferences. Then you must whittle away the 'chaff' to uncover the 'gem'.
Keep your own power and don't let the masses wear you down.

The only way to truly know someone is to actually meet them face to face.
M2 is a tool. Use the tool correctly and it will work. Use the tool wrong and you will get poor results.

Thanks for the great wise advice

no photo
Tue 11/16/21 05:55 PM
Strange, it took you over a year to find the forums? Sure, stick here and you will see, there is many decent guys here.

... and me, who only talks about cats and cheesecake :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: cats and cheesecake... that would be a difficult conversation for me.
but thanks for the encouragement,I will stick around

no photo
Mon 11/15/21 10:21 PM
Perhaps many men have gotten tired of the entitled attitudes of some women on these sites so these men have "learned" over time that putting forth too much effort towards one woman is a fools game ON THE INTERNET where men seem to outnumber women by far too much.

I've seen it far too many times myself...women that are 2's and 3's during the day while going about life, suddenly, miraculously, become 8's and 9's once they log into the dating sites due to being hit on so much ONLINE. Kind of seems to go to their heads after awhile.

this sounds like it could actually be the main reason. Well,too bad

no photo
Mon 11/15/21 10:19 PM
You just have to accept a 6 in looks could be a 2 in personality and has nothing interesting to say.... Or a 2 in looks could have a great personality and could chat all night long. And you can mix that ratio up any which way.

Ask questions yourself. I give up when they do not answer my questions and talk about themselves again. The chatty ones seem to come to the forums.
Best wishes :grinning:

I was hoping to get good looks with good and interesting personality too. maybe am just too greedy:grinning::grinning:

no photo
Mon 11/15/21 10:16 PM
Maybe you're not replied back with their greetings... did u ever tried to make ur efforts to talk with someone instead of asking someone to talk with you?
Many Girls are not at all responding.

So take your first step - then ask them to come to you... God bless you

I start conversations with the men myself, ask questions but most just answer and wait for you to carry on the conversation. it's tiring when one party is the one to keep the convo flowing

no photo
Mon 11/15/21 05:18 PM
is it that most men in the app are generally boring or they just don't want to put in the effort? the conversation starts with the general "hi, how are you" and they got nothing else. i think you can look at someone's profile and come up with something to talk about. like the giraffe pic I got,we can talk about animals or travel or whatever. I start conversations too with some pointers from their profile,but most convo is just boring....I have had more luck with ladies here hitting up on me, we have really interesting conversations (am not a lesbian)

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 10:26 AM
🤣🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Mon 10/18/21 04:34 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

no photo
Mon 10/18/21 04:25 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Previous 1