Community > Posts By > poohbearface19

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 02/23/10 07:59 AM
Edited by poohbearface19 on Tue 02/23/10 08:01 AM
don't listen too them its totally normal.. my boyfriend and i we do that we are on phone on web cam and watching s movie together.. ha-ha its fun when we cant be together we do that...

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 02/19/10 01:19 PM

Cover for you when you fart in public, saying that he did it.:laughing:

ha ha ha we dont do that we just cover regardless hahahah we say peee u who did that hahah

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 02/19/10 01:18 PM
eat mangolian over what he wanted haahhaha..... it happens already... with my babe

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:43 PM
don't wait just go for it.....My boyfriend and i just go with the float... we already gave each other .... gifts for that day... we spend almost every week once a week together..... so I say go for it... we clicked instantly life can surprise you...

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 01/16/10 09:28 AM
i love my boyfriend...

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 01/12/10 09:16 PM
You just have too be patient I dont know about guys not wanting sex but i know if you find the right guy they well wait until you are comfortable and or say if you dont wnat too they well wait... i been with mine for 2 months almost three and he is great and i met him in some called similar as..... too here.. so its really possible too meet someone great just be patient it took me like 2 years too find someone worth my while..... at times i wanted too give up but now iam happier then ever..we even talk about life together in the near future we meeting parents and all... its great.. so just be patient

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 12/01/09 01:47 PM

Well I'll be honest i posted a post on another dating site.... and i got tons of responses but with two emails i knew how they were going oto be until one day i got a email and it was him my now current great and bestest boyfriend he is soo great....i met him thru a well him responding oto my ad... on a site.. the second i saw his picture it was like wow too me and he said same of me too him... ever since then we are unseperatable... i got off most dating sites only on forums too chat normal like this now.. he didnt ask me too do it but going so great i just couldnt care less of anyone else but him and only him.. soo see not always bad..
Thanks for the great success story

i was giving up on love and dating soo many heart breaks or people htat i did click seemed at end like players or just were messing around or too far ... but my boyfriend lives 2 hours away and we make hte effort every single day... we keep in contact and text its jsut great once you find that one when u least expect it he or she comes..

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:51 PM
Edited by poohbearface19 on Sun 11/29/09 04:52 PM
Well I'll be honest i posted a post on another dating site.... and i got tons of responses but with two emails i knew how they were going oto be until one day i got a email and it was him my now current great and bestest boyfriend he is soo great....i met him thru a well him responding oto my ad... on a site.. the second i saw his picture it was like wow too me and he said same of me too him... ever since then we are unseperatable... i got off most dating sites only on forums too chat normal like this now.. he didnt ask me too do it but going so great i just couldnt care less of anyone else but him and only him.. soo see not always bad..

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:26 PM

Think being in a relationship makes me a better person. Tends to bring out my caring side and mellows me out. The different perspective on various things tends to make my view more balanced and wider. It tends to make me be more aware of my appearance because it reflects on another and I want to be my most pleaseing to my partner. There are others but that is enouh for me.
flowerforyou

for the little things they do for you that counts.... my boyfriend of almost of a whole month..... he soo sweet like soo caring and beign single sure people still do same but not same becasue they care for you in diff way as versus dating someone they are loving and caring ..

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:58 PM

Deary I know How Ya Feel, I Used To Have Something like That, Then I got Prego with his child and he changed big time... I'm happy for you but Just please Be Careful I was with him 3 years everything was Great until I told him the Great News. I was Happy he wasn't.
Just Remember One Thing I've Learned.
You May Think You Know Them But Everything Can Change In A Blink Of An Eye....
Hope It Goes Well for ya...
Peace.:smile:

oh oh ok thanks ofr the heads.. up and yeah iam happy and iam carefull also.....

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:54 PM

yep

no she a girl....

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:35 PM

Enjoy that happiness, it's grrrrrreat that you can feel that way!!!!!

i feel great i feel really really great... evne when he is not around ia msmileing becasue of him.... and people tell me he is hte same becasue of me like his family and friends hahaha

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:34 PM
but of course i cant stop coming here he knows that haha i tell him its my people i chat with....

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:33 PM
i never done this but i erased any seeking post on sites or basically erased accounts or diactivated.. all for him he didnt ask but i just dont want anyone else.... at alll.....

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:31 PM

soul mates do you believe in them? I think i just have started beleiving in them iam for reals.. have you ever met someone that instantlly you felt like a huge connection like you known them for years. As times passes by you just never get tired of them and you see no defects in them at alll even dought they may have them... haha I have I been dating this guy since november 7 and now almost a month. we met just like i discribed above. It was like sooo special... so now you tell me what you think if you believe that soul mates that theres one for everyone in this world.... and if yeah... have you ever felt like that like i do....i feel like a princess and he my prince.......

Unfortunately no for me, but I am happy for youflowerforyou And I kinda agree with Misstina

thanksss for the happy for messssss

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:31 PM

flowerforyou I don't believe in soul makesflowerforyou I believe love is a decision two people makeflowerforyou congratsflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

yeah thanks... too think i was single like in no serious or real relationship for like 2 years ... and every guy i would talk too or guys tried dating me they ended up being *****.. but i mean there is a reason iam guess i say it was so i can be with him the guy iam with now......

he makes me feel like in high school again.... love the feeling...love

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:26 PM
soul mates do you believe in them? I think i just have started beleiving in them iam for reals.. have you ever met someone that instantlly you felt like a huge connection like you known them for years. As times passes by you just never get tired of them and you see no defects in them at alll even dought they may have them... haha I have I been dating this guy since november 7 and now almost a month. we met just like i discribed above. It was like sooo special... so now you tell me what you think if you believe that soul mates that theres one for everyone in this world.... and if yeah... have you ever felt like that like i do....i feel like a princess and he my prince.......

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:15 PM
for the itll get better i promise hugs and hte kisses and smiles... all the time and becasue yo uare just simply happy all the time... and you feel sexier then ever when your couple thinks you obviouslly are sexy...... sight i think i cna say love is in hte air for me at the time... i cant help it... november 7 started dating and well on december 7 u know itll be a month soo happy..... sorry just had too say..... well byeee

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:12 PM
true love exist

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 11/11/09 03:33 PM
true true... sometiems i meet someone they end up living far but yo uare soo like u click so well..... since hte first tiem we talked we clicked..... sooo different...... we have soo much similarities

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25