Community > Posts By > poohbearface19

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 11/11/09 03:10 PM

i was in one that was 6 hrs away....best 6 months of my lifebigsmile

ok cool this makes me feel better really does a lotflowerforyou

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 11/11/09 02:07 PM
your right two hours is not far if we both make it work.... right.... if my parents were really far her in mexico and dad in santa monica then not far at all two hours

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 11/11/09 01:42 PM
oh ok i meant linke in same state just lie 2 hours away from each other it can wrok right

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 11/11/09 09:31 AM
long distance relationships what are your thoughts on it if you really found someone that was wroth it it really seemed like he was willing too work on it.. would you totally go into it or what.... just curious.....I believe if you find the right person it can be worth while but you both have too work really hard... on keeping the relationship going..... whats the farthest you ever dated someone that you really cared for and all....did it work why or why not... for example i say it can work my mom originated from mexico my dad just went too visit mexico at the time met her felt head over heels for her he would walk 3 hours just too see her atleast ten minutes he was allowed every day .... how cute and once he came back too cali santa monica they wrote letter..... i read the mrecentlly there so romantice thats why they are my inspiration... i think it can work...... they eventually got married and had me and my brother but before that got married over there and came over here... they have bben legally here well for 30 years... have two kids and still together...

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 10/15/09 09:12 AM
Edited by poohbearface19 on Thu 10/15/09 09:13 AM
iam here iam 22 just qualify haha but where u live mmm

wow nevermind australia

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 10/15/09 08:57 AM
people say shy yeah right haha natali you are not shy too me but iam ahha only wiht guy is super hot... oh yeah...i can flirt really good from far buy once guy coemsu p too me and starts talking i jsut freeze not sure whatoto say...

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 10/14/09 12:05 AM

I kind of walked into a glass door in front of someone i liked once at least i didn't hurt my self an i wasn't drinking we just laughed at it lol

oh my gosh this happened too me before... in fornt of this cute cute guy that used oto go too my college last year he was in coffe shop next too library i spotted him and he spotted me he was drinking coffe i was walking tours door we were kinda starring at each other but next thing oyu know boom i walk into freakin door for starring at guy gosh soo embarrassing he noticed i walked into i just turned anther way and took off didnt have hte guts too see him when ever we passed by each other no more .... soo embarrassing..

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 10/14/09 12:02 AM

LOL. I think we have all accidently passed gas in front of someone that we like LOL

ha ha yeah but the thing is have they hear us or have they smelled it mmm thats the secret haha

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 10/14/09 12:01 AM
hahah i have so many but one especialy.. well we were walking and a bee came up too us and i started freaking out he looked at me like i was nuts haha i literlly panicjed.. and went in circles..

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 10/09/09 12:11 AM
totally crushing soo bad..

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:55 AM

Just wondering what to expect from men, haven't dated in years...

right behind you me neitheir.. andi am in college and alll.. have talkedoto them hang out occasionally but no dates... haha

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:49 AM

I use to say that I was shy and all of my friends would say, OMG are you kidding me! I kept thinking they were crazy because I always thought I was shy...my problem isn't that I am shy, my problem is that I get bored very easily. For some odd reason, men have trouble holding my attention. I can talk to men for awhile but then it seems like I get this urge to get away from them and quick. I usually tell my friends, OMG I didn't even hear what he was saying because he couldn't get past talking about himself. All they do is laugh at me and tell me that I am just not really interested in finding anyone right now.
Do you think this could be what you are going through? I think when we have gone through certain things, we begin to wonder IF we really want to experience that AGAIN!!
But to be totally honest, I enjoy being single. I love spending time with my boys and my soon to be daughter-in-law. I keep busy and I truly believe that being single has its advantages that a lot of people overlook!!! I think it starts with being happy with YOU!!
Good luck flowerforyou

yeah thats my point i sometimes get bored easilly... with a guy.... not always but it happens all dought iam meeting up a guy today.. so i hope my shynesss have got oever we worked on getting over my shyness we were on cam aah both ways him starrring me starring kidna ackward at first..... but i loosened up a little hahaa

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 09/18/09 03:30 PM
umm noo but you should google chat lines you probablly get something...

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 09/18/09 03:30 PM
umm noo but you should google chat lines you probablly get something...

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 09/08/09 03:00 PM
WELL OK IAM A 22 YEAR OLD COLLEGE GIRL STUDENT WHERE ALL THE SINGLE CLAI CUTIES AT NEAR INALND EMPIRE SAN BERNARDINO.... 22 TOO LIKE 28 AGES.. SO YEAH WHERE YOU ATE HUH HOLLAR.... AHAHHAA I LOVE STARBUCKS DO YOU LETS GET COFFE... HAHA

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 09/04/09 06:56 AM
Well ok as a result I been single for like 2 or more yesrs off and on... what iam i doing wrong hahaha seriousslly.... its friday and have no plans for any date whatsover.... another night at home... attached too laptop.... the men i meet end up being married have baby drama or are gay ahaha or just want sex what the heck or worse want all girls possible... seriouslly.. crazy stuff .. iam 22 college student i just want a met decenent g a guy yesterday i met a guy super fine but he ended being married and was trying yoo g oout eulggg grosss hahaha was hiddinh his married rinng.. then other guy was actually online we talked he was all enterested on me i was to that is until he asked what i was looking for i let him go first and talk he wanted everything i didnt want like he jsut wanted fun and games i just wanted a bf..hahahah

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 09/03/09 07:36 AM
right herere hey

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 09/03/09 07:26 AM
a haaaa sure.. ajaj just kidding.. so what you up too today

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 09/02/09 12:05 PM
dang you said now wow bosssy hahah jk I'm a bit far but just had too respond too your post it just called me hahah

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 09/02/09 11:43 AM

I almost forgot this one....I was walking into my office building one morning, with my lunch in one hand and a file folder in the other. There was this great-looking guy sitting on a bench on the phone. As I got passed directly in front of him, we made eye contact and smiled. Then I hit one of those soft "grout" (I don't know what it's called) sections in the concrete with my heel and tripped, dropping everything in my hands all over the place and almost somehow managing to catch myself before hitting the pavement face first! Way to make a first impression! thats nothing i have so bad ones.. dont we all have something happen when we checkout out the guys... i think men do too they are just not wanting to olet it out.. they probablly jsut pass this post read our stories and move onnn

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25