Community > Posts By > poohbearface19

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 03/21/09 03:21 PM
dissapointment in my pants due too no sure whom.. haha

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 03/21/09 10:51 AM
well i dotn know what chinese guys you talking about but happend too be my ex from 3 years ago is chinese so yeah we were super close.. we dated hahaa

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 03/21/09 09:01 AM
barbie

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 03/21/09 08:59 AM
All dought for me it would be different first off my skin care products form mark.. hey no cheap at all ok and they are lal mine.. my cremes anyhting with mark.. especially mark makeup.. or line.. no clothing no socks.. shower umm mm depends.. haha.. bed yeah...:wink: if htay are lucky.. not my jeans or tops i mean common i wer girls clothes... maybe a hoodie sweater oyu know the big hoddies oyu wear too snow jsut becasue they are not so pretty. hahahah i would never share my pup he is my puppy no one elses toothbrush nope....razor noooo

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 03/21/09 08:56 AM

my toothbrush, razor, my proactiv solution kit (hey, that's expensive!!!!!!), socks and/or shoes (once someone else wears them, clean or not, they go in the trash.....i'm particular about what goes on my feet)

yep true true.. hahaahha

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 03/21/09 08:53 AM
not sure whati n my pants beside my umm u know...

hahah i saw video guy with grocery funny

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 03/18/09 02:45 PM
Edited by poohbearface19 on Wed 03/18/09 02:46 PM
gosh i had promise my self too save forty each month.. but i get tempted iam becoming an addict i i go clothes shopping every two weeks or sometimes every weekend... makeup and lall really i end up wasteing 120 a week sometimes on stuff i dont need then i come back home and look at closet nad say wow closet is super full but that sure doesnt stop me form going back to victoria secret buying tons of different lotions or getting super preppy shoes iam an addictdrinker heck don't get me started on when there a sale on shoes iam first one in front door waitinf for door too pen haha or for purses especially..... and makeup... so i end up saving 25 per month... grrrr

i need too go too shopaholics anonymous addicts group haha

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 03/18/09 02:38 PM
Edited by poohbearface19 on Wed 03/18/09 02:39 PM
I dont know nothing i guess iam half half then again now by the day i turn more and mroe girly. Hahaha not sure if its bad or good. HTe only way ill be in a farm and get down in dirty is if theres a hot guy by my side...hhehehe...or my dog runs that way and i have too run that way.. I am a pink all over girl with pink matching shoes yaya that me the only time I do farm stuff is when they make me going too victorville my uncles ranch for visit the feeding the pigs and chicken......or going too mexico too visit otherwise nooo i like country men sometimes.... they are some hotties as

i have tons of girl friends that are country we go square dancing and normal dancing fun meeting country people

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:32 PM
I would consider you but...im far and i dont drive...

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 03/08/09 11:53 AM
where my answers hello... hey anyone tired woome... so fun latelly i been there all days. hahaha... but i love bunny rabbits

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:56 PM
Edited by poohbearface19 on Fri 03/06/09 07:58 PM
cool long time i havn't played with a barbie iam gonna start collecting them agian heeheh...

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:44 PM
bunny rabbits-
they are so cute and furry and squishy.. like stuff animals.. huggable..

Dogs-
(they are really smart)
they are so great and no they are not mans best firned i happen too have a cocker spaniel he likes me more then any guy in the world. ..oh yeah...iam out late he is next too door waiting...he gets me

mmm umm last animal... is

a vempire the dud from twilight does he count or who else..

polar bears-are supr duper upper duper cute

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 03/06/09 02:03 PM

Every pill, tea and/or whatever I have tried apparently works by making you spend all day in the bathroom and the rest of the day racing for the bathroom, so I give up.

ha i cant be in the bathroom all day nonono i have tons of stuff too do..

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:38 PM

Eat hospital food you'll lose weight and everything taste like fiber (cardboard)

eulg nono i dont wish that for no one.. i think more like mroe salad.. its ahrder this month iam cathlic and theres lots of days we dont eat meat...

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:37 PM

You just need to cut out the worst parts of what you eat... soda, sugar, fast food... and exercise. An hour a day will get the best results. Thirty minutes of cardio, then weight lifting for 30 minutes.

And this isn't a diet... this is a lifestyle. Once you lose the weight you want, go to 3 days a week of exercise and the bad stuff once in a while. Going without is not cool. Neither is indulgance.

Good luck to you. More than a pound of weight loss in a week is unhealthy, as a general guideline.

mm yeah... i have a pe class also at school aerobics we ran mile and everything.. just seeems its harder for me otoo loose ....but i think ill try harder... i was on a crazy diest before acupunture lost 21 pounds in 2 months... but i got really sick....now i take pup for long walk... and i spot the hotties...

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:01 PM
ok guess no one wants too talk about my crazy diet ideas...

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:00 PM

I took summer school and it is a great way to knock out tough classes and get school done and over with.

I was happy I did so...

yeah I did take in summer before but that school has got so crowded elast summer it was too overwhelming..The reason I want too take off is one I want to go see my aunt who is like my second mom she lives in mexico.. other have too visit frined in kansas.. and wrok a little..see how that all goes...

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 03/06/09 11:58 AM

:heart: are you taking any classes in sentence structure? be seeing you

no I'm not i dont do mistakes in person or anything like that.. sorry its just i have a little dyslixic... i forget to copy and paste too comp and spell check...

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 03/06/09 11:56 AM
i say it stinks it isnt real and everyone that is inlove are losers.. haha jk well for me it is...

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 03/06/09 11:21 AM
well trying too finish up as much work as possible so my offical spring break... this coming week i cna party all week..

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25