Community > Posts By > poohbearface19

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 09/13/11 05:12 PM
I love being online and updating facebook lol... umm but you must be far lol... hahahah ...

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/20/11 12:45 AM
Any single men in the inland empire san bernardino colton or cities near... heck even la ... what not anyone single...

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 05/13/11 10:47 PM
nooooooooooooo

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 05/13/11 10:40 PM
iam not into girls.. but a 8 she seems fit

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 05/13/11 10:24 PM
mmmm i did all that and my dumb ex still left...lol... whatever...lol i must of done something wrong mmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure.. sight

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 03/16/11 08:41 PM
Edited by poohbearface19 on Wed 03/16/11 08:45 PM
Oh my have not been on a date in a while.. lol.. just getting over a long bad relationship... i wish i had..some sort of story too tell.. oh i know before this bf i had.. i had met up with some guy.. we met in person in park.. he kept saying ill get better at kissing he kept moaning kissing i was like ugh.. really.. horn dog lol.. i got up too leave after some minutes of talking... since he smelled like beer hardcore in breath lol... but other then that this guy talked more then me lol... wooo on the phone he didn't shut up once for 50 Min's i would try too get a word in but oh wee he would not shut up and at end he says.. why didn't i talk.. lol dam...

date your own self.. lol

on top of that when i left he smacked my booty... like it was his really... lol wow.... but oh yeah when i first got there... too meet the guy.. before all this happened he was sitting on a bench yelling at some girls.. he had there number's i believe..so i guess he thought they where killing his game lol i was literally walking away.. ha-ha i was like ok I'm done he just kinda hugged me and said no no look lets go for a walk.. lol i was kinda like ugh... he is forceful already... then all above happened lol..

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 03/16/11 08:37 PM

I have already ranted about this elsewhere but it bears repeating..

I went out twice and both guys did the same thing

they talked and talked and talked...when i tried to enter the conversation they either dismissed my comment with barely a nod or talked right over me before I even finished speaking...ohwell

I guess they would have been just as happy to date themselves...they certainly found the sound of their own voices more interesting than mine...

Oh and the guy who talked about strip clubs and hash...that was fun NOT

devil Would it have been rude of me to flirt with the waiter...he was cute...dark skin dreadlocks...yummy

so sue me...I was really bored

in that case not rude at all too flirt with waiter..

poohbearface19's photo
Mon 03/07/11 06:15 PM

yup - there were prolly signs that he was changing that you didn't notice (that normally you would have) if not for your accident

sounds like a bad case of cold feet, topped with a generous helping of met someone else

exactly he blamed everything on me... that relationship was going too fast... really.. he begged me too meet his family and i did... his mom got really close..now i feel.. like wow didn't only loose him but lost his mom was a really great friend.. i cant talk too her.. if we are broken up...she would text me call me.. invite me shopping.. i mean .. i don't get it... really i think cold feet he got... that means every time.. he gets cold feet he runs away from people wow how sad..

poohbearface19's photo
Mon 03/07/11 06:12 PM

"he waited 4 months too tell me he feelings changed long time .. ago"

It is possible that his feelings changed but didn't want throw the relationship away without giving himself time to see if it was just something temporary, he may have waited to see if his feelings changed back and when they didn't he decided to move on. Some guys would tell you its over then 3 weeks later tell you he made a mistake and wants you back only to leave you again. Never blame yourself for a failed relationship, if you did something you would know it.

I hope that doesn't happen.. come back and then hurt me again.. i cant take this pain twice with him.. really i cant i never been this in love.. and never been this heart broken...i get out with friends that doesn't help.. i enjoy family time that doesn't.. help...the second i get home reality checks in lol.... i hate reality... i cant stop loving him.. as much as i hate him... grrr mix emotions... lol...

poohbearface19's photo
Mon 03/07/11 03:22 PM
yeah you are right... just i was up on a cloud lol and the fall down was hard and painful real painful...it sucks .. i really liked his family and all... that's how i think why be with someone if you don't think it'll go no where.. through throughout my whole relationship i had with him i started too realize this guy gives up easy... like a lot..like not only me its him.. i would try too get through him but i couldn't at all.. his mom would talk too me.. when ever she couldn't get through him..who knows... i guess... whatever s now... i just hope i can trust men again....

poohbearface19's photo
Mon 03/07/11 02:42 PM
Well ok today would a been a year and 4 months ago with bf but now he is my ex he broke it off feb 25 over phone. I mean I had never been so more like really really in-love with a guy... 4 months ago i got hit by a car..and he came next day when i was in room.. he brought me a gift.. and all sweet he stayed for a bit...i mean i don't get it out of no where this guy who would treat me so good so great tell me he loved me he adored me and i absolutely loved him till death.. we talked about marriage kids... and all.. he waited 4 months too tell me he feelings changed long time .. ago i don't get it what did i do wrong.. here i'm super devastated.. i mean why are men afraid of commitment.. i was asking too get married now.. but he changed so much... its like he got bored of me the 4 months i was in bed rest .. really.. i know he still cared when accident.. but like a month ago.. he still talked about marriage kids and all... the day we broke it off... he blamed me for talking about marriage when he started it.... i don't get it at all.. i really don't...i don't think i well ever trust a man like i trusted him again.. Now I'm stuck with so many wonderful memories in my mind in my heart...but yet so painful ones... i met his family he met mine ... i didn't wanna meet his mother because i was afraid something like this would happen... he said everything happened too fast... he just wanted too be alone... when i most needed him.. he does this.. all i do is cry.. and mad anger..i don't know what too do with my self.. i mean i'm ok yet not ok...

I mean is it wrong too miss him... I feel and others that knew us together feel and think.. that the 4 months i couldn't really walk he must of met someone.. as messed up as that sounds... but a lot of people say the way he did all this too me.. one day he well realize.. that i was really good for him and he left me for no dam reason... but it'll be too late... just... gosh... i don't understand... men at all..
why would he say...he hates hearing me cry that's why he didn't know how too tell me really...and the fact he kinda said he was talking too someone else.. common isn't that cheating..i mean if he is talking too her spending time with her and completely ignoring me.. wth.. i don't get how a year ago on valentines he was completely in love with me he would say it yell it.. show it.. and this valentines i didn't even get a dam text..

Its like this guy took me too see lots.. houses..he told his family he was gonna marry me... he was sure.. he even promised.. once he was working 6 months at where he is working now wanted too get engaged and get married.. i just keep thinking did i do something wrong... all i did was respond too his love.. well now i think all lies..

like a week and a half before.. accident i had.. he had got universal studios yearly passes.. i don't get it.. at all.. like if he didn't plan on staying.. why buy that... i'm so confused...

i wish i could see what he is doing threw a glass ball lol and hope he was miserable..

poohbearface19's photo
Mon 03/07/11 02:18 PM
umm why 15 how old are you...not trying too be rude... but how old are you you should be at least 18 to be on here... teenagers should not be dating online..

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 02/15/11 12:57 PM
don't do it they are all the same online or in person...they all end up hurting you so bad....i been with mine for a year and 3 months... first 6 months best ever... but then not sure what happened and keeps happening...

poohbearface19's photo
Mon 12/27/10 06:20 PM
Well first off too be able too walk since i'm on walker for leg surgery.. once that happens get back on my diet... i wanna loose at least 50 pounds i lost 16 pounds in two months before accident really really working hard at it.... i can do it...its all in the head lol really i think i over do it i go too walmart for turkey burger patties they are low fat and turkey not normal burger meat...i only eat burger wheat bread but as we all know eating healthy is expensive so i shop around at one store all wheat bread is always on sale a dollar a whole normal size pack... others the veggies..

What else mmm I wanna get my dream job preschool teacher what i went too school for... and get married and have kids lol yes get my life together... i know this wont all happen in one dy but it well happen eventually i have a long term bf lol now we just want too move in once i can walk again..

Also wanna change up my hair once I loose my 50 pounds... lol also wanna fit into a bikini ha ha it can happen...

poohbearface19's photo
Mon 12/27/10 11:21 AM
First of all be patient it took me since age 18 till age 22 too find my love and i found him online seriously on a site that no one would guess Craig list website one in a million we chatted we text we talked we met we clicked...Of it of hundreds of emails i would get that where bad or old people i mean real old talking people in there well not old just way older then me they saw my age and still hit on me i was 22 at time and a 65 year old kept emailing me i mean he is my dads age....or around same age...
i was about to give up for a while when i say his email my current bf it was him and his cute doggy .. i was like oh no he looks stuck up lol but like they say never judge a book by its picture lol we been together for a year and almost two months he has met my family i have met his family... i couldn't ask for more....

poohbearface19's photo
Mon 12/27/10 08:26 AM
i use netflix on my ipod touch the face time one compliments of my great boyfriend... the ipod it is the netflix brother pays so we share bro and me we only pay for viewing online

poohbearface19's photo
Mon 12/27/10 08:23 AM
I thought i was the only one not happy i see more people arent...wow

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 12/26/10 11:27 PM
Edited by poohbearface19 on Sun 12/26/10 11:28 PM
Depressed since I'm so mad i cant walk due too surgery at the time...i threw walker at wall lol i just get frustrated i cant handle this it drives me crazy....i cant walk on own at all...

i was a target for hit and run accident and i cant work at all and i have huge bills... there lol you asked thread this is how i feell

too add too it i was doing great on weight loss had lost 16 pounds in two months but i can not exercise at all right now.. i get so frustrated...

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 12/26/10 10:15 AM
Yes lol I been here just on the down low same reason no picture.... lol I just had not sign on in forever I used too live on here until i started living too spend time with him not only that i had a huge car accident a hit and run and i was in hospital and had emergency surgery that was in October and all..so lots has been happening too me good and bad...too me I'm just thankful god gave ma another chance to live and i didn't die on accident...
Nov 09 I met boyfriend happy since then still going strong...

Then accident happened ending October hit and run...then emergency surgery on leg broke both sides of leg was like a v shape ouch I know and they quickly did surgery new months later barely learning how too walk again... thank god it was only one leg...I got laptop so yay i can be on bed with bad foot up resting and using laptop ha ha comfortable...

thanks for the congrats I just wasn't going on here fulling dedicating my self too making relationship work and it has and been working and well forever...we talk about marriage and kids all the time... met his family and he met mine... take care lady.... u can message me whenever if you ever wanna say hello...i have facebook and my space but only use facebook if you wanna chat it up...

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 12/26/10 09:59 AM
my boyfriend drove too the unknown from Simi valley Cali too San Bernardine Cali with no traffic 1 and half hour with traffic like 5 it was an awesome date..We travel back and forward too see each other i take train too see him and he takes train other times car...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25