Community > Posts By > Sebass2020

Sebass2020's photo
Fri 12/14/12 12:44 AM
@FearandLoathing: have you heard the An Omen EP? What is your opinion of it? I've yet to buy it myself, but I'd like to get a fan's perspective of it :)

Sebass2020's photo
Fri 12/14/12 12:42 AM

the only NIN song I know is 'closer'

hypnotizing rhythm,,,,

Right? That song just oozes sexual energy ;-)

Sebass2020's photo
Thu 12/13/12 11:29 PM
@plastic_pancakes: yeah, I'll admit that With Teeth lacks a bit when compared to his earlier works :/ though I very much enjoyed all his work, except Ghosts I-IV. I've yet to get into to it like his other material. I also think that The Downward Spiral is just about every NIN fan's favorite album haha - any songs that stand out to you?

@sweetestgirl11: you collect CDs too?! :D
I feel like I'm the only kid in my generation that actually collects CDs now :/ haha but I'm proud of my collection - there are some CD's that are very difficult to find and I'm fortunate that I have what I have :D

Sebass2020's photo
Thu 12/13/12 09:44 PM
So come at me bro! lol j/k
Honestly, I tried my best to put in as much as I could. Though I feel some more work can be implimented to increase attraction - what do you guys think?

Sebass2020's photo
Thu 12/13/12 01:58 AM

<-----is a serial cuddler....

cap'n crunch

count chocula

cocoa pebbles

fruity pebbles

just which serial do you cuddle most

HA! I see what you did there! Nice :D

Sebass2020's photo
Thu 12/13/12 01:56 AM
If so, what songs/albums are your favorites?

Sebass2020's photo
Thu 12/13/12 01:54 AM
I'm very limited with my J-Rock Bands - I'm familiar with L'Arc~En~Ciel, Nightmare, Maximum the Hormone, and Malice Mizer. I would like to be able to listen to Asian Kung-Fu Generation, SID, YUI, and some others that escape my mind at the moment :/

Sebass2020's photo
Thu 12/13/12 01:50 AM
It seems like both men and women want it all - we just don't want the other to know :p

Sebass2020's photo
Thu 12/13/12 01:48 AM
Hmm, I guess it I more on the intelligent side of the fence - to be able to discuss the latest news in world, science, tech, and so much more is intriguing to me :D But I also understand the need to just be dumb and silly at times too. Being Poindexter 24/7 can be annoying at times.

Sebass2020's photo
Thu 12/13/12 01:41 AM

I thanked him for fessing up, turned around and seductively stomped back to my carsmokin ....All that seductive walking gave me one hell of an appetite, so on the way home I stopped at McDonalds and ordered a # 4 combo meal, upsize it please:angel: ...It was delicious... bigsmile

haha lol the less here is that people lying about their age...

....and that seductive strutting builds up an appetite! :D

Sebass2020's photo
Thu 12/13/12 01:36 AM
Hello, everyone! I just started using this site, though I don't know exactly what it is that I'm looking for. This is my first time being part of a community this, so I don't know what to expect just yet! Hopefully, good things will come by :-)