grneyedldy1967's photo
Sat 01/21/12 08:10 PM
Adele 21... Rolling in the Deep

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sat 01/21/12 08:00 PM
Enigmas CD MCMXC A.D.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 03/15/11 04:32 PM
Very reason good friends come in handy when it comes to bad dates. We have a system where if a date is going badly we excuse ourself to go to the bathroom and call a friend to call us with an emergency so we have to leave. I've only had to use this once even though I have had a few dates that I couldn't wait to get back to my own car. huh

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sun 03/13/11 05:42 PM
The lubrication used to place a catheter is not much more that k-y jelly. But if he has a cath in you can't have sex anyway.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 02/21/11 09:57 PM

Thanx for reminding me of The Tudors. I started it, then got side-tracked.

It's an awesome show.. but I must say I've never seen so many boobs in all my life!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 02/21/11 09:55 PM

I'm not exactly sure what your question is here.. but yes I think most women remember when they did and when their daughters do. It's actually somewhat important to know medically as some things such as risk for breast cancer can be an impact from what age a woman started menses as well as other things.
DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR "AGE" WHEN BECOMING A WOMAN,,through having your monthly periods?

Like,,CLOSE to your age at that time,,,NO,,I DON'T WANT TO KNOW THAT AGE,,wink,,just if when THAT happen to you,,it was SOMETHING GREAT to remember your age at that time?

At the time it happens I think most girls are thrilled because it officially makes them a woman. Then a few years later we wonder what the hell were we thinking? frustrated

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 02/21/11 09:44 PM
I love Dexter and watched all five seasons in about five weeks. I just finished watching all four seasons of The Tudors in about two weeks time. Both of these were great. I think I'll have to check out Rome and True Blood next.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 02/21/11 09:36 PM
I'm not exactly sure what your question is here.. but yes I think most women remember when they did and when their daughters do. It's actually somewhat important to know medically as some things such as risk for breast cancer can be an impact from what age a woman started menses as well as other things.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sat 02/19/11 04:50 PM
Was 72 here in B'ham, AL today. Was so wonderful to be out in the warm sunshine. Thank goodness Mother Nature has blessed us with such a beautiful day after the beating she has given us here in Alabama. We are not used to so much cold and snow!!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 02/15/11 05:16 PM
Just give me alternative anything and I'm a happy girl!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sun 02/13/11 07:55 PM
Wisely winking

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 02/08/11 04:16 PM

that's the point.....that's just how JB sounds

perhaps it's "vanilla time" in pop culture again?

Not only does he sound like a girl... but he looks like one too!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 02/08/11 03:53 PM

rofl hope they're never in jail together

...everyone knows how THAT song would endnoway

With JB crying like a girl perhaps?

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 02/08/11 03:47 PM

While listening to a Justin Bieber/Eminem duet.

Oh God I hope Eminem never gets desperate enough to do a duet with that kid! Double Ick!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 02/08/11 03:41 PM
"increase the cost of health care and erode the quality of care"

Hate to tell you but it has already had this effect. I work in the health field and see it everyday!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 02/07/11 09:27 PM

Sadly in some countries women pay the price of the crime that was committed against them by a man. The men are considered totally innocent and are not punished for the crime they committed against a woman. In most cases she pays for their crime with her life and usually at the hands of her own family. Talk about family love. I think these people are animals at their worst.

Islam is just so understanding of women and womens rights..........whoa

The rights they do not allow them...

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 02/07/11 09:20 PM
Sadly in some countries women pay the price of the crime that was committed against them by a man. The men are considered totally innocent and are not punished for the crime they committed against a woman. In most cases she pays for their crime with her life and usually at the hands of her own family. Talk about family love. I think these people are animals at their worst.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 02/07/11 06:58 PM
flowerforyou Congrats

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:27 PM
I don't know about writing our own tickets but I plan on having a much better life once my schooling is over too! I still have a year and 4 months to go...

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:21 PM
Well being that I work in the medical field and going to school to become an RN I just had to disprove this theory! LOL

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25