Community > Posts By > grneyedldy1967

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sat 08/07/10 08:48 AM
I think most of us have probably been at both ends of the spectrum. When we hurt our true friends hurt with us. They try to help us out the best ways they know how. Sometimes the things we/they say when someone is hurting can "ouch" but I don't think it's ever intended that way. Sometimes those "ouches" make us see things for what they truly are and we can grow from it. flowerforyou

grneyedldy1967's photo
Thu 08/05/10 02:33 PM
I think he should be looking for a thesaurus and dictionary instead. frustrated

grneyedldy1967's photo
Thu 08/05/10 02:24 PM
LOL I had this strange guy one time walk up to me in a store and say "Ohhhh do you ever have some junk in your trunk!" I of course had this horrified look on my face and was about ready to punch him. As he was quickly backing away he was telling me that was a GOOD thing! So now I know that having junk in your trunk is a good thing.. not a bad thing. Unless of course someone doesn't care for the junk that's in your trunk! LOL

grneyedldy1967's photo
Thu 07/29/10 09:56 PM
An ex is an ex for a reason. No second chances ever.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Thu 07/29/10 01:26 PM
Edited by grneyedldy1967 on Thu 07/29/10 01:27 PM
I'm a conservative vegetarian. I don't eat meat because it's not healthy with the crap that is fed to the animals therefore I don't care to put it in my body (and before ANYONE points out that we all still get chemicals and such.. yes I agree.. but I CHOOSE to not get it from a dead animal!) and I also don't eat meat because of the condition/health most animals are in when slaughtered and because of the nasty conditions of the processing plants. I would not attend a rodeo or any other animal show either because I just don't care to see animals mistreated in any way. Does this make me weird? Maybe.. but I just don't care for the practice of animal cruelty...

grneyedldy1967's photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:45 PM

I tried the city, didn't like it. I love the rural areas and wide open spaces. Oddly enough, I'm not a redneck.

Contrary to some folks belief you don't have to be a redneck to love the country! I was raised on the farm and still love the country but I am not a redneck nor will I date one! LOL rofl

grneyedldy1967's photo
Fri 07/23/10 04:57 PM
Edited by grneyedldy1967 on Fri 07/23/10 05:07 PM
I have this video posted on my facebook. Pretty funny and glad I don't need it since I didn't vote the obamalamadingdong into office!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Thu 07/22/10 02:28 PM
Edited by grneyedldy1967 on Thu 07/22/10 02:30 PM
They're spending more money to ensure that more is not spent/wasted? That is exactly what they are doing with this bill.. spending and wasting more taxpayers money. It's what they are best at doing! Perhaps that's why it's called the "spending" bill...

grneyedldy1967's photo
Wed 07/21/10 07:49 PM

I think everyone complains now days because with all that is going on in the world no one seems to be happy. I see patients all day long and all I hear is complaining so yes it gets very old! What's even worse is if you have a friend that constantly complains... it just drains the very life out of you. We all complain about some things.. but to complain all the time makes people want to avoid you like the plague!

Yes, this is happening to me at one of my jobs, this girl who I like but is going thru a divorce is constantly at my work station, with the yada,yada, yada, of the divorce, and I have been thru one so I kinda feel like she needs feedback, I guess this is where it went wrong, I can hardly stand to go in to work when I know she is there. It is draining me.

Ouch! Yeah I can't blame you! Maybe she talks to you because she feels like she can relate to you since you've been through one as well. I know that can be very draining and you might just have to take her aside and nicely tell her how it makes you feel.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Wed 07/21/10 07:31 PM
I think everyone complains now days because with all that is going on in the world no one seems to be happy. I see patients all day long and all I hear is complaining so yes it gets very old! What's even worse is if you have a friend that constantly complains... it just drains the very life out of you. We all complain about some things.. but to complain all the time makes people want to avoid you like the plague!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 07/20/10 09:51 PM

Sweaters ARE not in the summer though .. could we just do a tank :tongue:

Actually tanks should be outlawed for alot of people.. this goes for women AND men!! ICK noway

grneyedldy1967's photo
Sat 06/26/10 08:26 AM
I have dated men who were separated and let me tell you it just doesn't work. There are just too many things that get in the way and the best thing is to get your divorce finalized then worry about finding your soulmate. Some divorces can take forever and it's not fair to make someone wait for you to get your ducks in order so that you can move on to more serious things in a relationship.

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 06/15/10 08:05 PM
I see people that are addicted to prescription drugs everyday. They doctor and pharmacy shop to feed their addiction not knowing that we have a controlled substance prescription site where we can check out all the doctors/pharmacies they go to and the drugs they get. If they can't get them from a doctor then they can readily and easily get them off the streets. It's really sad to see how these people let their addiction rule and even ruin their lives as well as those that love them. The same goes for all other drugs besides prescription drugs. So yes.. I think people that use and sell drugs aren't necessarily evil people but they sure aren't making wise life choices! The choices they make CAN kill them!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Thu 06/10/10 06:37 PM
Well if you're both adults and both want it then it truly doesn't matter I suppose...

grneyedldy1967's photo
Thu 06/10/10 06:22 PM

Krup,

Lovely and thoughtprovoking use of generalizations. I would like to all that we all have and are azzholes in one way or another.bigsmile

Un uhh honey. I have no @sshole. Instead milk duds magically appear in my underwear.

I'll never look at milk duds the same again... gross!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Tue 06/08/10 06:27 PM
Yep.. no reply is definitely an answer!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 06/07/10 11:18 PM
SEX.. it ALWAYS makes you guys go to sleep!!!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 06/07/10 08:18 PM
I have a terminal case of CRS... now where did I put my keyboard? frustrated

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 06/07/10 07:47 PM
Umm obviously you can't say that LOL Welcome!

grneyedldy1967's photo
Mon 06/07/10 07:36 PM
Ahhh Peccy!! Getting into crossdressing are we? Angel better start locking up her things! rofl

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25