Community > Posts By > pmarco41

no photo
Sun 12/05/10 06:05 PM

no photo
Sun 12/05/10 06:04 PM
alcoholism...unless you are in it, you never can fully understand the hell it is to live with an alcoholic.

no photo
Sun 12/05/10 06:02 PM
marriage...a patriarchal institution designed to insure heredity by enslavement of womens wombs...glorified to the extent that to this day most women consider their self-imposed slavery as one of the "happiest days of their lives"...

no thanks...not for me.
noway

no photo
Sun 12/05/10 05:59 PM
the person who picks up road kill on highways...

no photo
Sun 12/05/10 05:57 PM

I would spend the weekends staring at my boobs. I would go find hot chick friends to get drunk and pull the lipstick lesbian card "I have always wondered what it would be like to make out with a girl"

I would put out for standard rates=

BJ= car payment
Missionary= rent+bills
Doggie= trip to the mall with someone elses credit card
Anal= half of everything + dinner and drinks

Oh yeah! I would make those damned men pay through the nose and I would still bang thier sisters, Moms and daughters.

damn..its like you've been spying on me all these years....noway

no photo
Sun 12/05/10 02:48 PM
people should just go about their own business...and not worry about what others are doing...

My country is Roman Catholic...period...if you are of another faith or atheist, you just need to deal with god in your face all the time...if you dont like it or are "offended"...you are always welcomed to live somewhere else...

..by the way, Im jewish...so I just deal with it and hang out with other jews...whoa

no photo
Sun 12/05/10 02:43 PM

So,, whats next after you reach the point that you have done it alone so long('it' meaning life, pervs)that you feel yourself losing interest in being in a relationship of any sort ,,,,,

anyone been there? how do you kickstart your social motivation again?

I felt that way...and thats when I met my boyfriend...so, you just never know...

keep on keeping on..

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 05:12 PM
´sup...smokin

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 05:11 PM
Id love a little smoked salmon just about now....

mmmmm...yummmmy....drool

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 05:08 PM
man gotta have some meat on his bones....

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 05:04 PM
what program is your resume written on?

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 05:03 PM

P2P is fraught with virus´...better to go torrents..

Our "Lawmakers" are trying to deal with that too,

Pirate Bay anyone?

Pirate Bay is an oxymoron..as they have put themselves on the market and are now for sale to the highest bidder..last I read Hotflix (I think is the name, not sure) was interested...

We have access to soooo many sites..one gets closed down, four new ones spring up...

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 05:00 PM
I kind of miss that Farah Fawcett hair cut..

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 04:59 PM
I like to suck on toes...blushing

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 04:57 PM
<==== Chairwoman of the Evil, Heartless, ***** Society (EHBS), please leave your application at the front office...dont forget to include references...(people who will testify on how mean you really are).

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 01:33 PM
I had a long distance "virtual" boyfriend that I met here...turned out to be nothing but lies and scams...good thing he was too far to do any real damage...despite taking all the precautions I still let myself get carried away..

Frankly its not worth the trouble..I like chatting..getting to know folks here but, since then, its flirt global but date local..

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 01:31 PM
P2P is fraught with virus´...better to go torrents..

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 01:26 PM
I dunno..you think this one goes to far too??
huh

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 08:29 AM
I answer...based on my answers they usually get the message...and leave me alone

no photo
Thu 12/02/10 07:16 PM
Definition of Myth:
a : a usually traditional story of ostensibly historical events that serves to unfold part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon
b : parable, allegory
a : a popular belief or tradition that has grown up around something or someone; especially : one embodying the ideals and institutions of a society or segment of society
b : an unfounded or false notion
: a person or thing having only an imaginary or unverifiable existence

..some people are so touchy...
spock

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25