ElaineSeekingJerry's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:23 PM
I give you a TON of credit for being as mature and level-headed as you are in your post -- you must be reeling and my heart goes out to you.

Mon 06/23/08 08:07 PM
Forums = public discussion; Email/IM = personal correspondence ... am I mixing this up, folks?! huh

Mon 06/23/08 06:36 PM

Happy as a pig in poop, I am... Sorry for the rest of you.....
Losers....bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh

SHOWOFF! :angry:

*smirk*

Mon 06/23/08 05:54 PM
I INVENTED 'girly in a bad way' ... *cringes*

Mon 06/23/08 05:32 PM
*big ol' slug* SULLY!

*big grin and a blushing smile* Heard about your date, Lily ... sounds fantabulous *wimper*

Mon 06/23/08 05:19 PM
*hands up, big eyes and innocent expression* Not me!

Where's all the cool cats hangin' out tonight, huh?! Hiker? Lily? Lilith? Frans? Anyone else who's name escapes me at the moment? frown

Mon 06/23/08 05:14 PM
*nods knowingly* I was afraid of that after the whole AWOL episode ... sucks, sorry to hear! Single can look pretty exciting after an experience like that though, right?! drinker

Mon 06/23/08 05:07 PM

Single and lovin' it!laugh devil

Not to be nosey, but ... what happened to Mr. Redeemed Himself after going AWOL?! frown

Mon 06/23/08 04:48 PM

I can tie a cherry stem into a knot inside my mouth.

Can turn my tongue upside down ...

hmmm
Was gonna add another, but it also has to do with oral dexterity ... must re-think this a bit!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

*can hear every red-blooded male on the site screaming at their monitors ... SAY IT! SAY IT, Bexter! laugh *

Mon 06/23/08 04:46 PM
Finding emotionally unavailable men in a crowded room (or the www, for that matter) ... I'm virtually unmatched in this regard! embarassed

Oh, and I do the monkey toes thing as well *high 5's OP*

Mon 06/23/08 04:37 PM
Yours too? *high 5's merlin cuz mizzzery loves company!*

Mon 06/23/08 04:31 PM
When you think you're done with one stage ... well, it sneaks up on you ... kinda like grief; but I'm a firm believer in not trying to rush the process too much (obviously the length/depth of the relationship plays a HUGE role in the recovery) or you'll take a little bit of the negative residue into the next relationship.

Mon 06/23/08 04:11 PM
Ya know, STRANGEST thing ... STILL single! *eye roll*

:tongue: it ain't so bad

Mon 06/23/08 02:59 PM
I've done it before myself ... it's not 'perfect', but it's better than a big white splotch. I feel your pain, sincerely! :cry:

Mon 06/23/08 02:15 PM
Edited by ElaineSeekingJerry on Mon 06/23/08 02:17 PM
... luckIEST girl ever :wink:

Mon 06/23/08 01:54 PM
Sheesh, that was unpleasant! Thankfully my kids weren't lookin' over my shoulder when I opened this thread! mad

Mon 06/23/08 01:48 PM
sick sick sick sick

Mon 06/23/08 10:47 AM

oh i am sorry i have been sincere in the few relationships i've had and gotten screwed in the end

Yet another reason girls don't really want an insecure "nice guy". If they ever decide you're not the right one, they're all of a sudden a b!tch who screwed you over.

Thank you for "GETTING IT"! drinker

Sun 06/22/08 08:51 PM
Hope you both have a wonderful time and will post to encourage the rest of us who haven't hit that milestone yet! flowerforyou

Sun 06/22/08 08:45 PM
THERE IS A GOD! drinker This thread has brought me more laugh's this evening than I have found on this site in weeks ... thank you, thank you, thank you to all who've contributed - GENIUS! bigsmile