ElaineSeekingJerry's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:46 PM

Not sure what county she was in yet.. Like I said I will see what she has to say when she wakes up... I am trying to keep an open mind but I have my doubts..ohwell

I hope your gut instinct is wrong too ... but when I read 'her brother called' that cynical, jaded (been there myself) voice in my head chimed in 'her brother, huh?' huh

Like I said, I hope for your sake it was legit, cuz there's no excuse for her behaviour otherwise (WTH is wrong with people these days? explode )

Sun 08/03/08 10:26 AM

smokin drinker I could really care less anymore.....

Yeah boone, I hear ya.....me toosad2

Nope, no pouting or sulking today ... c'mere you two *group hug* - gotta believe what's waiting for us is so spectacularly special it's taking extra delivery time! :wink:

Sat 08/02/08 08:16 PM
Edited by ElaineSeekingJerry on Sat 08/02/08 08:17 PM
oops Hate to break up the love fest, you starry eyed (lucky, lucky) ladies ...

Single :angel:

Sat 08/02/08 08:12 PM

and a puppy.....bigsmile

Not a pony? tongue2
No......too much worknoway noway noway noway

That's what the stable boy is for, silly! *adds stable boy to growing list of 'wants'*

Sat 08/02/08 08:02 PM

Just one time. ohwell

Ditto. ohwell

Sat 08/02/08 07:59 PM

and a puppy.....bigsmile

Not a pony? tongue2

Sat 08/02/08 07:48 PM
*sigh* I might be bribed with as little as a handful of candy right about now :tongue:

Sat 08/02/08 07:43 PM
Sag ... yep, love speed smokin The transparency of a 6 yr old? *shifty eyes*

Sat 08/02/08 07:41 PM

I am gonna write a book called " WTF is Wrong With These People ". I am gonna make a MILLION!!!

... and you're gonna let me choose the jacket photo, right?! :wink:

Sat 08/02/08 07:38 PM

cos iffin' you dint' do it you probably was thinkin' 'bout doin' it and sose we blames ya just in case we miss sumthin'drinker

You 2 are freakin' adorable, ya know that? You were meant to be together, no doubt in my mind! :wink:

Sat 08/02/08 07:35 PM
Seinfeld reference ... my profile explains the rest.

Sat 08/02/08 07:31 PM
Thanks for reminding us, Peccy ... :cry:

Sat 08/02/08 07:19 PM

He wanted to see how firm your Blovebs are without reaching out and grabbing them....lmao

laugh laugh laugh

that wouldn't surprise me...although most women who know him would let him touch all he wants...he is a pretty popular guy around here

Ah hah!!! A clue!!!!

Perhaps he was hitting on some other chick that night and thought he might ruin his chances if she were to see him hugging you.

Oooooh good one! Yer smart, I'm keeping you on my team! :wink:

Sat 08/02/08 07:13 PM
How much had he been drinking? huh

Sat 08/02/08 07:06 PM
Edited by ElaineSeekingJerry on Sat 08/02/08 07:09 PM
I'm assuming he wants an honest assessment of his profile ...

Looks good - straight to the point; might want to add a few more photos. I've noticed you posting in the forums and that's probably the quickest way to 'network' and have fun on the site.

Don't be afraid to read tons and tons of profiles yourself and send off 'hello's' to anyone and everyone you might be interested in -- takes a LOT of pro-active persistance, from what I've seen, to achieve serious results, but there are a number of 'success stories' on the site, so best of luck!

Sat 08/02/08 07:02 PM
If it's not permanent, no harm done, imo. There's so many bigger issues to deal with as a parent, right?! I think the whole ear piercing on males is seen in a much different light now than it was when I was growing up anyway.

Sat 08/02/08 06:41 PM
ONLY if I'd exhausted ALL my Mutual Match possibilities first.

laugh

Sat 08/02/08 06:38 PM

If he's into you, you will not have to ask. flowerforyou

The guy who made millions off the book 'He's Just Not That Into You' might beg to differ ... apparently it's not always that obvious to many of us! embarassed

Sat 08/02/08 06:36 PM
I watched a very disturbing documentary on China yesterday (re: the effects of their 1 child per family law, etc) and have to say, it's made me reluctant to embrace the idea of them hosting the games in a fair, honest manner. I used to love watching the summer games, but their track record seems like they're a poor choice of hosts ... just my .02 ohwell

Sat 08/02/08 04:42 PM
It's the new photo you're using ... got your mojo flowin'! :wink:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25