Aloha
Hello
Howdy
Hi
Yo, Whaddup?

Figures YOU'd beat me to it! Showoff! bigsmile

ElaineSeekingJerry's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:01 PM
I've heard that the opposite of love isn't hate, but indifference. I can relate to that ...

Wed 07/30/08 06:54 PM
I'll admit, I do notice them and the ones that are overtly sexual generally get passed over.

Wed 07/30/08 05:32 PM

swimming in open water ~ not being able to see what's possibly under/around me kinda freaks me out scared

so wouldn't being in the dark kinda be the same thing??

*laughing* Hey! I didn't say it was a 'rational' fear. I haven't always had it either, just in the last 10 yrs or so, if I'm in the lake I have to be on an inner tube or something ... I just KNOW something creepy's gonna float by and rub on my leg *curling up legs just thinkin' about it* and skeer me!

Wed 07/30/08 05:27 PM

It was a joke. I liked it better than posting I'm bored.

I, for one, applaud the effort, Neuro! drinker I think we could all use a reprieve from the "I'm Bored" threads - unless, of course, they're replaced by the ever-popular "Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last" threads! sick

Pass me the bucket of numbers, I'm game! :tongue:

Wed 07/30/08 05:23 PM
swimming in open water ~ not being able to see what's possibly under/around me kinda freaks me out scared

Wed 07/30/08 05:05 PM
*nods in agreement* Perfectly acceptable.

Wed 07/30/08 05:26 AM

I think if your temptation to cheat is that strong, then you are in a relationship with the wrong person. I have never been tempted to cheat on people that I was crazy about.

Truest thing I've read in ages.

Tue 07/29/08 07:57 PM

I got my Associates with a 4.0
I got my Bachelors with a 3.97
I passed all 4 parts of the CPA exam on my first try - three 87s and a 91
I raised a child by myself while doing this

WOW! I know some accountants and those exams are no joke (and neither is raising a child on your own) ... my hat's off to you!
the child was the hard part - the rest was easy in comparison.

You apparently learned Latin...

Sadly, no, but I've got that Google thing down to an art form! lol

Tue 07/29/08 07:55 PM

I got my Associates with a 4.0
I got my Bachelors with a 3.97
I passed all 4 parts of the CPA exam on my first try - three 87s and a 91
I raised a child by myself while doing this

WOW! I know some accountants and those exams are no joke (and neither is raising a child on your own) ... my hat's off to you!

Tue 07/29/08 12:22 PM
I'd probably have a 'deer in the headlights' look on my face and stammer something like 'Wow, that's really ... wow, I hadn't expected that ... yeah' *nervous laugh*embarassed

Tue 07/29/08 12:00 PM
If they are an outgoing, friendly person in general, who 'flirts' with most women - probably not a big deal. If he's flirting consistently with just one person in particular - um, yeah - a red flag is going to go up pretty quickly in my mind!

Tue 07/29/08 11:53 AM
I would have posted sooner, but I was recovering from the warm fuzzy feeling I got when I was perved by the someone with the profile title "Looking for Mrs. Older" .... :thumbsup:

Mon 07/28/08 06:41 PM

Hey! If I stomp my feet, throw a temper tantrum, insult everyone, put up threads for solicitation of sympathy, curl up in the fetal position and suck my thumb, and wet myself- will you go out with me?

... maybe blushing

Lay off you ^..................He's mine ! I tell thee

Sorry, too late ... but I think the OP is still available! bigsmile

Mon 07/28/08 06:39 PM

Hey! If I stomp my feet, throw a temper tantrum, insult everyone, put up threads for solicitation of sympathy, curl up in the fetal position and suck my thumb, and wet myself- will you go out with me?

... maybe blushing but only cuz it's YOU, LHB smitten

Mon 07/28/08 06:38 PM
Edited by ElaineSeekingJerry on Mon 07/28/08 06:39 PM

Mon 07/28/08 06:35 PM

Your profile is virtually blank - why not use some of your time and energy into making yourself sound interesting and engaging to the women on the board? Also, it indicates you're separated ... for many women that's somewhere they aren't willing to go.

This is the 2nd thread of yours I've read tonight that basically said the same thing - 'poor me, I'll never find someone' ... do you really want someone to contact you out of pity? Of course not, so trying drawing people to you with positive energy instead.

Kudos! I like you.
she's mine!

How is it possible that 2 people are fighting over someone so 'rude'?! :tongue:

oh oh me too make it 3, make it 3...

Ooooh, you crazy rascals ... stop it! Well, okay, maybe just a little more fighting over me ... smitten

Mon 07/28/08 06:33 PM

Boobies? Another 8th grade education floats to the surface.

*gasp* How rude!

*back to giggling cuz you said 'boobies'*

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25