ElaineSeekingJerry's photo
Sat 08/02/08 04:38 PM

good job!!

Thanks. :-)

The marching band and skywriting team should be here momentarily ... now let's have CAKE! drinker Congrats to one of my favourite posters ... keep up the good work!

Sat 08/02/08 04:09 PM

Oh, dude! I feel for you!
Like...they just erased you from their list of real peeps?
Man, if I knew how often that had been done to me, I'd be bummed out.
But they never tell me, so it's just another dill pickle in the jello of life.

I messaged to and fro with this particular like 4? times just last night. And today, I was never born. " A friend in need, is a friend indeed..."

Did they tell you the reason they deleted you as a friend was because they were romantically involved with someone else? That seems kinda silly to me -- why the need to re-do the Friends List -- does the new love interest not allow her to have other acquaintances?! Hmmm ... seems pretty immature, but I know how it feels to get the 'axe', so I empathize. ohwell

Sat 08/02/08 12:41 PM
For my Messenger icon to 'ding' signalling that someone I'm missing is here to chat. frown

Sat 08/02/08 07:12 AM
I think my 'wish list' has definitely changed with age, maturity and experience. The things that seemed oh-so-important in my 20's don't even register anymore.

One thing I realize now that would mean the world to me is to have a man who is ready to defend my honour at every turn -- who's not afraid to speak up when a family member or friend makes a callous remark, even in jest, that is slightly derogatory.

I can't stand to hear men belittle their SO's (or vice versa) for the sake of a laugh, to me it undermines the entire relationship. I guess this falls under respect, but it's something I have my eyes and ears wide open to at this stage in my life.

Sat 08/02/08 07:01 AM

drinker drinker morning everyone..

Morning ... and welcome! flowerforyou

Sat 08/02/08 06:56 AM

First order of business when admitting a total stranger into your home and presumably your bed is to ask for photo ID.

... and/or a signed note from a parent! noway

Sat 08/02/08 06:54 AM

I've been cheated on by all but one of many exes. My ex husband added beating to that as well. Yet... I find it absurd how many people let bad experiences make them shut themselves off, not trusting, not loving, not letting things flow anymore.
Sure, the deepest trust has to be earned. However, there has to be just a little trust and independence from the get go, or most people aren't going to be very happy in the relationship. Don't let yourself be broken by the past. Sure, it was bad, sure, you dated some bad seeds. If you assume that every woman will be the same, or every man... you'll push them right away. Who wants to be compared constantly to the nasty ex? I sure as heck don't.
Nah, trust isn't as simple, or black and white. You give a little, then you build on it as you go. But you have to give that little bit. There has to be a foundation, I think.

YOu are a wise, wise, woman!flowerforyou

I second that ... very mature (and inspirational) outlook - welcome to the forums! waving

Fri 08/01/08 08:27 PM
The ladies are gonna be LININ' UP for this charmer ... sick

... alone for a couple of week, and I want to meet woman, who want to have time with me.
I'm married, so I want something just funny, to experiment new feelings.
I'm an expert with my hand, mean, I like contact, and just feel close to people, like European like.

Aren't we all glad to know he's an 'expert with his hand'? huh

Single just got a whole lot more comforting! noway

Fri 08/01/08 08:06 PM
Wow, that saved us all a lot of time and energy - thanks, man! :thumbsup:

winking

Fri 08/01/08 08:02 PM
Ya know, I'm almost bored enough to take that offer. Whoooa, I said ALMOST! ill

Fri 08/01/08 08:01 PM
Shhhh! We're trying to make you think we're out having fun and doing wIlD'n CrAzY stuff ... instead of sitting home in front of the computer, alone, on a Friday night ... of the last long weekend of the Summer oops

Fri 08/01/08 06:03 PM
I don't actually know 1 unattached, straight male in my day-to-day life ... how's that for depressing?! ohwell

Fri 08/01/08 05:59 PM
Whole lot of nothin'! embarassed

Fri 08/01/08 04:39 PM
God (wouldn't trust my aim in a moment of panic scared )

Fri 08/01/08 04:26 PM
Take good care, hun! :heart:

Fri 08/01/08 04:25 PM
Something FAST cuz I'm not hanging around to relive most of that crap! ohwell

Fri 08/01/08 04:23 PM
It will change your life ... promise! love

Fri 08/01/08 04:20 PM

Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo

laugh

Michelangelo was such a gifted painter! But he always wanted to be known for being a sculpter and not a painter.

Plus, he was a great ninja turtle...but Don was my favorite (turtle).:tongue:

Have you seen the David up close, TT?! If you haven't, you absolutely MUST! Breathtaking, to say the very least!

Fri 08/01/08 04:19 PM
Just returned from Italy a couple months ago ... still crushing HARD on that Michaelangelo fellow! smitten

Genius, absolute GENIUS!

Fri 08/01/08 04:18 PM

I think I'll stay home and start an "I'm BORED" thread ... sick
NOOOOOO!! Don't start the I'm bored thread!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! Where do ya live.....I'll come over to entertain you!!!! DON'T START THAT THREAD!!! lol....j/k....keep your spirits up...we're here for ya...

How fast can ya drive, cuz my fingers are on the keyboard ... getting ready to press 'Start New Thread' devil

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25