Community > Posts By > ddrgkd

ddrgkd's photo
Tue 04/12/16 07:55 AM
People are free to make a choice when presented with Christ, to believe or not believe. Out of the thousands i presented Christ to only four decided to ask Christ for salvation that i know of.

MATTHEW 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

You are making a difference, not many make a choice for Christ. Their decision is up to them, all you can do is tell of Christ and the salvation He gives and pray for them.

JOHN 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

If you're not saved today you can use the words below as a guide.

“Dear God, I am a sinner. I’m sorry for my sin. I ask you Christ that you please forgive me"

If you have just asked or asked in the past, A pastor from a Christian Church will help you and go to Sunday school.

ddrgkd's photo
Thu 03/03/16 05:37 PM
For my strange witness God has me here. God called Paul, being a strange person to trust, He new that Paul had the only view point that would make sense to some people.

ACTS 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

Just like our preachers today, their is allot of people that wont listen to a regular witness in Christ. I believe that is why their are so many different kinds of preachers.

1CORINTHIANS 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

I asked the Lord to block every word that lead people the wrong way and let the few words i say get to those searching for His and it requires a different message.

“Dear God, I am a sinner. I’m sorry for my sin. I ask you Christ that you please forgive me"

If you have just asked or asked in the past, A pastor from a Christian Church will help you and go to Sunday school.

ddrgkd's photo
Sun 01/03/16 12:14 PM
In the past few decades we stopped going to church so we don’t have that part of our decision studied up on and we stopped believing and wonder why all the problems start. The only place we will learn of Christ is from Christians and His Church.

DEUTERONOMY 11:16 Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;

It is important for us to attend every service. By not attending you will miss those that God will send to you. The only way you will be able to help someone is if your there. You might have a visitor at any time.

MATTHEW 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

When we grow up there will be a day that we will make our decision to believe in Christ or not. When i was growing up my parents sent me and my sister to church. It gave us the choice to believe or not.

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve. I ask you Christ please forgive me of my sins.

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation.

ddrgkd's photo
Tue 12/01/15 10:14 AM
You don't have to be a saved Christian to go to church. It's a good place to be, for you and your child while he/she is growing up, be involved in their life.

JOHN 16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

It's hard to raise a child because life happens in different way's. Boy or girl needs to be ready by the time their an adult, life smacks you right upside the head sometimes.

ACTS 10:36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)

Go to church with them, never let up as a parent and let your children grow to be adults.

A pastor from a Christian Church will help you after you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school.

ddrgkd's photo
Sun 11/01/15 07:28 AM
Edited by ddrgkd on Sun 11/01/15 07:40 AM
Just living the way you want to live will not lead to true peace. Sometimes the Lord has to burden us, so as to teach us to do right.

MATTHEW 18:32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:

God cares for His children the way we care for ours. Sometimes God has to let you find out what living without Him is to convince you that you need to listen to Him

LUKE 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Don’t call on Christ at the last minute, it might pass you by. If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide below.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve? I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins? I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

ddrgkd's photo
Sun 11/01/15 06:42 AM

When my baby girl was going to have her baby girl, there was some trouble and I could tell it was worrying my daughter and that just broke my heart. I asked the Lord if He could bring her to us, I would lead her to serve Him.

I am so proud of my granddaughter she just exudes love, I can see the Lord in her, my daughter, and her daddy. She wants to love everyone and gets upset when they don't love her back.

I had to explain to her the other day at church when a little girl was ignoring her that not everybody will show you the love that you show; I believe the Lord is preparing her for strength.

She already seems strong to me mentally and physically and will be able to show that love Christ asks of us, knowing that not everyone will show love.

MATTHEW 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

God created man and He loves you and wants the best for you. If you're not saved today you can use the words below as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve. I ask you Christ please forgive me of my sins and take me there to be with you.

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

Very Good One! And may the LORD continue to keep you and pour more Grace upon you. Amen......!!!

thank you

ddrgkd's photo
Sun 11/01/15 06:41 AM

Thanks for sharing.
It's good to hear testimonies of one's walk. It builds others ups.

thank you

ddrgkd's photo
Sun 11/01/15 06:41 AM

It's quite lovely. Thanks for sharing.

thank you

ddrgkd's photo
Thu 10/01/15 09:57 AM
Edited by ddrgkd on Thu 10/01/15 09:59 AM
When my baby girl was going to have her baby girl, there was some trouble and I could tell it was worrying my daughter and that just broke my heart. I asked the Lord if He could bring her to us, I would lead her to serve Him.

I am so proud of my granddaughter she just exudes love, I can see the Lord in her, my daughter, and her daddy. She wants to love everyone and gets upset when they don't love her back.

I had to explain to her the other day at church when a little girl was ignoring her that not everybody will show you the love that you show; I believe the Lord is preparing her for strength.

She already seems strong to me mentally and physically and will be able to show that love Christ asks of us, knowing that not everyone will show love.

MATTHEW 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

God created man and He loves you and wants the best for you. If you're not saved today you can use the words below as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve. I ask you Christ please forgive me of my sins and take me there to be with you.

ddrgkd's photo
Fri 09/11/15 10:29 PM
Edited by ddrgkd on Fri 09/11/15 10:30 PM

your thread was ADVICE, as in maybe you were asking,but instead you just quoted something that most of us have already read in the bible, why is it that so many ppl feel thay need to be internet preatcher?,,,,

Haven't seen many, but I haven't been looking. I tell everyone that it is a good way to witness if your stuck in the house.

The reason i quot bible verses is because it seam's better than suggesting someone read a verse.

ddrgkd's photo
Thu 09/03/15 06:49 PM

When I was young I didn't let anything sink in, God tells us in his word that for us to live a long happy life we need to stand on the rock.

JEREMIAH 33:2 Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; 3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

There is no one that will be perfect in this life so don't expect it. He tells us to go to Him for living life and go to our parents who have lived life. Christ calls the church the rock we need to stand on.

1PETER 4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye ; for the Spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Read your bible and find a church were you can learn more and have fellowship with other members of Christ's body.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve? I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins? I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.

Yes...so true...NOBODY is perfect. Only God is. Nevertheless, the Bible asks us to seek it...same as we are instructed to seek holiness (the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness)above all else.

God bless.

Amen

ddrgkd's photo
Tue 09/01/15 07:46 AM
Edited by ddrgkd on Tue 09/01/15 07:48 AM
When I was young I didn't let anything sink in, God tells us in his word that for us to live a long happy life we need to stand on the rock.

JEREMIAH 33:2 Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; 3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

There is no one that will be perfect in this life so don't expect it. He tells us to go to Him for living life and go to our parents who have lived life. Christ calls the church the rock we need to stand on.

1PETER 4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye ; for the Spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Read your bible and find a church were you can learn more and have fellowship with other members of Christ's body.

ddrgkd's photo
Sun 08/02/15 12:55 PM
Because were sinners it’s hard to avoid just thinking of yourself. As a Christian we need to live with the love of Christ in our heart.

ROMANS 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Life will always be hard for some and easier for others. So who cares for us in this life “God”, listen to what He is telling you.

1CORINTHIANS 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

The people that love Christ will always do their best to show love, but because we’re human even we can’t love you like Christ can.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve. I ask you Christ please forgive me of all my sins."

ddrgkd's photo
Wed 07/08/15 01:29 PM
There is no such thing as a "life choice" you either do it or you don’t. You actively support the Gay life style just by agreeing with it and not calling it what it is; a sin.

You don’t condemn or deprive anyone for any sin that is for God to do, but you don’t brag about sin. We have to stay close to God for guidance. There is no such thing as equal rights to sin, we all do it.

All we can do is try to be the best influence we can. If you know you’re sinning by what you’re doing and keep on doing it, you’re ignoring God and every one that agrees with you is ignoring God also.

ddrgkd's photo
Sun 07/05/15 07:18 AM
I have felt at times in the past that maybe I wasn't saved. Then a great brother told me not to worry, look up Romans ten and ask yourself did I do this.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

You literally have to come to the realization that Christ died for you and everyone. It will make you wonder, what in the world was i waiting for.

JOHN 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Only faith "full belief" in Jesus Christ can provide salvation. Ask in your own way this is just a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry Christ had to take the punishment that I deserve." "I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins. I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.

After your done tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for Salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

ddrgkd's photo
Fri 06/12/15 03:09 PM

NO ONE should ask a pastor or anyone else pitchfork (except perhaps a relative or professional account) , what they should do with money. * Just saying *

:angel:
Shalom

Shalom

I am not telling anyone to ask your pastor about money. I am talking about money and the confusion people get with it and salvation.

You can have a lot of money and still be saved, it's just harder to realize the need for salvation.

ddrgkd's photo
Sun 05/31/15 01:35 PM
It's what ruins some people because they don't know which way to use it. I don't know what I would do with allot of money; but I'm sure there is a reason that I don't have much.

MATTHEW 19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Even the rich can be forgiven and serve the Lord you just need to see your need for salvation and ask.

MATTHEW 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

If you can still see your need for Him with a lot of money your rare. So where do you go to get the directions you need from God? Find a church that does there best to serve Christ, join and go to Sunday school.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve. I ask you Christ please forgive me of my sins.

ddrgkd's photo
Mon 05/04/15 01:46 PM
SassyEuro2 - Confession is a requirement for salvation. I see what you’re saying though. I believe confession is made to God, that you believe in Him 100 percent.

I tell people to go to a Christian church because they can begin a growing Christian life after you ask for salvation. A pastor cannot do anything more than guid you on your way

ROMANS 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Our body is the church, but if you want to be an effective Christian it is a good idea to join with a group of Christians in your life.

ddrgkd's photo
Sat 05/02/15 05:15 AM
God sees far beyond what we are able to understand so like your kid/kids you will understand in the future or you might never understand; you just have to obey.

DEUTERONOMY 11:13 And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul,

While raising your kid/kids as God does us there is a choice of how we have to live. You will see what God sees and the responsibility it takes. There is always something in life we need guidance on.

JOHN 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Only faith "full belief" in Jesus Christ can provide salvation. Ask in your own way this is just a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry Christ took the punishment that I deserve, so that through faith in Him I could be forgiven." "I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins. I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.”

After your done tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for Salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

ddrgkd's photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:23 AM

Are you saying we should all go out to give the word of God?
Is it scriptural for all christians to give the word of God?
What does give God's word mean?

Yes i am saying to give the word of God and yes God does tell you to give his word. It is a great joy knowing that your serving Christ by telling of His salvation.

MATTHEW 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

If you don't tell of the salvation of Christ who will? Do you give all the responsibility to your pastor. What if you come to a person that don't go to church?

How many times have you been at the house when a pastor came and told you of Christ. Everywhere your at even if someone comes to your door invite them in and tell them of Christ.

----------------------------------------
Yes, your not preaching a sermon; it is scriptural for all people who know Christ to tell of His salvation.

----------------------------------------
Giving Gods word means telling of the salvation of Christ. If your not saved yourself just ask. It is the best fealling you will ever have knowing for a fact that you are going to heaven.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13