pinkbutterflykisses's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:19 AM

frustrated dont know frustrated it is burying threads I want to participate inrant

Yeah it is kind of selfish of him/her
Probably just some young kid. Best thing to do is
ignore them and just hunt the ones you want to post in.flowerforyou

nah, no hunting for me as I only check recent posts, if I find nothing interesting log off and try back later. Hey, may even have enough time to get some work done :laughing:

Yeah, they have to sleep sometime LOL :laughing:

Wed 07/02/08 09:13 AM
That would be messy! smokin

Wed 07/02/08 09:12 AM

Sushi. I like to be eaten raw.

I'd rather get a man HOT first! bigsmile

Wed 07/02/08 09:09 AM

frustrated dont know frustrated it is burying threads I want to participate inrant

Yeah it is kind of selfish of him/her
Probably just some young kid. Best thing to do is ignore them and just hunt the ones you want to post in.flowerforyou

Wed 07/02/08 09:06 AM

just a Big Weiner :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wed 07/02/08 08:38 AM
someone is really bored :laughing:

Wed 07/02/08 08:37 AM
Do you sometimes feel like a piece of meat being on a dating site? What cut do you feel like? :laughing:

Filet Mignon heredrinker

Tue 07/01/08 10:07 AM
A few months ago. But, about to soon :smile:

Tue 07/01/08 10:05 AM
If you are not sure, you aren't. Love makes itself known. It shows in your eyes, your smile and every breathe you take. It blankets you with warmth from day until night. Love doesn't rest. Love doesn't hide. Love makes your heart race and then smile. Love makes you silly. Love makes you giggly.And all without alcohol. You can taste love on you lips when you whisper his/her name. Love will tell on you.

Tue 07/01/08 09:58 AM
Yes you can fall in love and what is a date? A date is when you spend time together to converse and learn more about each other to see if you have things in common. I don't see why you cannot do that via internet cams or phone. So, I would call that a date.

Tue 07/01/08 09:23 AM
Sorry to hear this Debbie. You are such a sweet person. Sending prayers, hugs and well wishes your way ~~~ flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

Tue 07/01/08 09:17 AM
You are so right Txasgal. There is so much more to life than petty grievances. I guess younger people just think life is a given for tomorrow. They don't think that their harsh words could be the very last spoken. They are so wrapped up in life's problems and themselves that they fail to see the big picture. They fail to see how precious their time on Earth is. Thank you for a nice post.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Mon 06/30/08 08:20 PM
You are so handsome. You should not have any problem at all.flowerforyou

Mon 06/30/08 07:45 PM
flowerforyou Give it time flowerforyou

Mon 06/30/08 07:42 PM
Thanks for all the great responses. I might have a date. Not from here. Locally. And I have not been on one in a while. I was thinking no more than 2 drinks. :smile:

Mon 06/30/08 07:36 PM
Are you one to drink on a date? How much should a lady drink on a first date? Or should she not drink at all?

Mon 06/30/08 07:34 PM
:banana:

Mon 06/30/08 07:32 PM
:thumbsup:

Mon 06/30/08 07:32 PM
:thumbsup:

Mon 06/30/08 07:31 PM
flowerforyou