Community > Posts By > pennyh

pennyh's photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:46 PM

I know soldiers and college kids who are not potty trained. They still get drunk and piss wherever they can...lol

And here I was about to share the old saying ... they're not wearing diapers by the time they hit college, so sooner or later they'll figure it out on their own. Guess some still should! Huh?

Actually my 4 yr old son is starting to have accidents now... only bowel movement accidents... and I do think it's about not wanting to quit playing. Right now he has to give up something he loves with each accident. And he gets a lollipop with each success.

Funny enough the accidents only happen at home and at dad's... at school he wouldn't want to have an accident in front of his friends.

pennyh's photo
Sun 05/04/08 04:29 PM

OK, so how come I'm coming up with 21?

Oh, nope, I get it now - 15...

pennyh's photo
Sun 05/04/08 04:29 PM
OK, so how come I'm coming up with 21?

pennyh's photo
Sun 05/04/08 04:23 PM
An older woman won't make you wait until the bar closes on a "maybe" like a younger women. Heck, we've got things to do tomorrow - you'll know by 10 pm if you're going to get lucky.

An older woman really doesn't care if you spend the night - unlike a younger woman who wants you to stay and cuddle (or talk). Heck no - why take the chance he'll fall asleep? No need to put up with the snoring as long as we've gotten what we were wanting, he can head his *ss home to sleep in his own bed.

And if you're lucky? An older woman who has kids probably can even throw you a fruit snack on the way out the door!

pennyh's photo
Sun 05/04/08 03:41 PM
Very funny!laugh laugh laugh laugh

pennyh's photo
Sun 05/04/08 03:35 PM

I bet there would be better birth control options if that were the case!

Already plenty of options out there!:wink:

Oh, yeah - plenty of options... only NOT ONE of them 100%. AND lot's of them have LETHAL side-effects.

Got preggo four years ago with condoms AND birth control pills... (not that I don't love the little bugger) and then nearly died from birth control pills two years later. Maybe I could say "better & safer"... options?

Well, I'm using the only one available to men these days other than abstinence...condoms everytime no matter what the woman is using.

Great News! But, remember, they only are 76% effective and apparently? Combining them with the woman's option doesn't make them more effective. I'd be happy to introduce you to my four yr old (condom baby) - LOL!

pennyh's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:59 PM

nope,it only lasts until the woman puts her clothes back on laugh

laugh Lust appeased! :wink:

pennyh's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:57 PM

Already plenty of options out there!:wink:

Oh, yeah - plenty of options... only NOT ONE of them 100%. AND lot's of them have LETHAL side-effects.

Got preggo four years ago with condoms AND birth control pills... (not that I don't love the little bugger) and then nearly died from birth control pills two years later. Maybe I could say "better & safer"... options?

pennyh's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:53 PM

I like the coffee dates. Meet & greet, see if there's more or not. Easy access to the exit!!!!!!!!! laugh

lol

Easy escape indeed! Nothing worse than being stuck through dinner with someone who can't keep their eyes above the bustline.

laugh laugh

pennyh's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:49 PM

pennyh's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:47 PM

Lust maybe not love

Nope, it's the other way around - the Lust may fade, but if you work at it (I hope) the love will last.

pennyh's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:40 PM
I always had to have "US made" until I got fed up with driving Fords! They do sux, at that... now I've got a Toyota Toy (Rav 4), but can't quite give up my Thunderbird... sigh!

pennyh's photo
Sun 05/04/08 12:05 PM
laugh Me, I LOVE food... but am trying low-cal, low-fat breakfasts & lunches - and eating better in the evening. Add exercise, and I've lost maybe 10 pounds in six months. Slower going than I'd like, but I won't give up food that tastes yummy!