Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Sat 10/07/23 04:24 PM
Because of Joe Biden’s lack of common sense and his lack of credible foreign affairs advisors he has invested six billion dollars from the prisoner swap to Iran to fund the terrorist attacks on Israel coming from Gaza.
Is Joe that naive to think that those funds would not be used to fund terrorism. This may be Israel’s 9/11, and they can thank the current ideology of this out of touch and out to lunch administration. I pray that Joe will have a awakening of sorts to stop short his destructive policies before he starts WW3…

Bart's photo
Sat 10/07/23 10:32 AM
White Snake

Bart's photo
Tue 10/03/23 12:42 PM
So Hot :stuck_out_tongue:

Your crush applying burn cream on your hot oil burns..

Bart's photo
Tue 10/03/23 10:32 AM
Volbeat

Bart's photo
Mon 10/02/23 12:31 PM
Not! 🌪

Strip poker w/ your S.O.?

Bart's photo
Sun 10/01/23 02:46 PM
Talking Heads

Bart's photo
Sun 10/01/23 06:05 AM
Record Company, The

Bart's photo
Sat 09/30/23 01:55 PM
Donald Trump a Braggart? Of course he is and probaly a few other names he has lived up to. But a traitor , no way. And he did not order anybody to overthrow anything… Trump was always saying “ fight like hell” because he saw the writing on the wall of what the Democrats would do to this country if they were in charge. And brother he was spot on. Here’s news for anybody that still believes that Jan6 was the worse day in history… no one over threw our elected government , or even tried to do that… none of the Tresspasser’s were armed… you don’t try to overthrow a government if the gaurds at the doors opened them and led you on a tour like some Capitol cops did with several of the Trespassers . As for the Russia - Trump collusion.. Bull S**t. Talk to Hillary and the FBI and the anti-Trump media. That was a lie initiated by crooked Hillary, illegally investigated by the the FBI, and reported as fact on every corrupt news station for 3 years before a credible investigation found it to be as I described . 3 years knowingly wasted time and $$$ all from a rumor overheard at a bar... You are right about Biden though , he should be in jail because what he has done is far worse than what Trump has done.

Bart's photo
Sat 09/30/23 06:01 AM
Damn Yankees

Bart's photo
Fri 09/29/23 05:32 AM

Even before she took office as New York's attorney general, Letitia James has had Donald Trump in her sights.

On the night she was elected in 2018, the former city councilwoman and public defender took aim at Mr Trump.

"He should know that we here in New York - and I, in particular - we are not scared of you," she warned.

She pledged to shine "a bright light into every dark corner of his real estate dealings, and every dealing, demanding truthfulness at every turn".

she wants a name for herself, and the left will believe her hate.

:thumbsup: 100% agree. Anyone that doesn’t try to inflate the value of anything that they are applying for a loan for is not very bright. Like seeking friends said” if the bank oks the loan than who is this corrupt A.G. to think she knows better. I’m curious to know what skeletons lie in her closet . With this witch hunt “number what 50”? you will see his poll numbers rise again. Please keep knit picking every move or word from Trump at your own detriment…The MAGA world loves it….

Bart's photo
Wed 09/27/23 12:20 PM
Krokus

Bart's photo
Wed 09/27/23 07:21 AM
Genesis

Bart's photo
Wed 09/27/23 04:33 AM
Our president, Joe Biden fraudulently values his policies as good for America while our eyes and our common sense tells us better. Yet he keeps spouting those lies knowing he’s not fooling anyone.

Bart's photo
Tue 09/26/23 05:47 AM
Twisted Sister

Bart's photo
Sun 09/24/23 06:40 AM
3.4 million immigrants have crossed the border this year alone with 3 months left. Most have crossed illegally although the Biden administration says they are doing more to secure the border than any other administration. What a ridiculous statement!.. I don’t understand why someone that said it’s inhuman to put up a wall to keep people out. But he allows the border that he knows people are sneaking across to be covered by barb wire where these people are crawling through with children. These people are endangering their safety with a chance of drowning or getting tangled up in barb wire. If there was a wall , I believe very few would attempt to cross any where except the legal route… It time for serious minded people to be elected and fill the seats of these inept and unethical politicians. One thing I’ve noticed is the lack of respect for anything traditional by many democrats. Just look at the slob attire Senator Fetterman feels is appropriate while at work. What a jerk.

Bart's photo
Sat 09/23/23 12:38 PM
Cheap Trick

Bart's photo
Fri 09/22/23 02:53 PM
Youngblood

Bart's photo
Thu 09/21/23 04:39 AM

I heard the easiest way to get out of jury duty is look the accused in the eye , and utter " you so guiltily buddy , you going down " !!!!!

Lol… yes that is one way for sure but you might be facing a contempt charge for those comments. You can be excused for hardship circumstances like health reasons or work requirements. Jury duty summonses are mailed out several months before your time to serve . It’s been twenty years since my last summons . I think these summons are randomly selected by computer. Some folks may get one every 10 years and some folks may never get one.

Bart's photo
Wed 09/20/23 04:14 PM
J. Giles Band

Bart's photo
Wed 09/20/23 04:11 PM

The worship of Donald Trump continues.

While the feeling of insecurity and distrust and a knife in the back continues among American citizens under the Biden administration.