Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 06:06 PM
A flask and a doobie

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 05:58 PM
That’s hitting below the belt. Lol

Make her hook her own worm and mine to..

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 05:57 PM
Home, on my couch with a few cold ones. Very safe…

Truck or sedan

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 05:52 PM
Well done.. yuk…
OT . Take away her dessert

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 05:50 PM
Edited by Bart on Sun 10/22/23 05:50 PM
NTS…Drs. Appt. tomorrow 11:30

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 05:43 PM
Cook her a steak dinner.. BBQ

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 05:41 PM
Biblical..

Sunday morning: sleep in. Or go to church?

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 05:32 PM

I’m sure Americans don’t care what other country’s economy is like, Americans live in America…we care what our economy is like..and this economy under Biden sucks compared to the last 5 administrations . Trump did so much to make life easier for everybody in this country , wether it was for the economy , Black Colleges , Jobs , peace in the Middle East, energy independent, the border. . Now it is (a crisis). most people will say yes to all the above if asked…you say immigrants made this country. Yes , legal immigrants…. And to think he amassed his wealth on the paycheck of a senator or V.P is gullible…. Maybe he sold some spit art to…

Trump left the economy in such a wreck that Biden had to come up with rescue and restoration plans. Trump thought that all he had to do for COVID was to approve the fast-tracking of the vaccine. His administration stopped at dropping it off onto the states, while Biden had to take over, get it paid for, get the shots to the people (older, more vulnerable first) and get companies back to work. It's easy to forget the mess Trump left because of all the work Biden's done.

But, yeah, go ahead and tell us how crappy Hunter is. That matters.

Lol… I didn’t mention Hunter, everybody already knows what a loser he is. Trump had us in the best of times in decades till China realeased covid on the world. And because of emergency protocols the economy went to hell everywhere.. I’m trying to figure out how Joe has rescued anything. Are you counting the millions of jobs that came back when the covid lockdowns were over with. Those jobs were coming back no matter who the president was. How many jobs did Biden end permanently with his vaccine mandates. All based on false science information.

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 04:32 PM
Give her a megaphone and let her speak her mind.

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 12:35 PM

Trump's mugshot looks like the face of evil, to me.

I know his fans say it's Trump telling us he's coming after the people who've gone after him, but I don't see it. Just evil. And match that up with all the crimes that are now getting exposed. The guy is scum and I hope he has a long life in jail.
[/quote
Lol… beauty is in the eye of the beholder…

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 12:27 PM
Edited by Bart on Sun 10/22/23 12:29 PM

Please elaborate on what makes Biden a good president. All the polls say 75% of the U.S. think the economy sucks under this guy. We’re on the verge of Ww3 under this idiots watch but he’s more interested in telling everybody how racist half of us are. He has managed to let millions of illegal aliens in our country with no common sense idea what to do with them other than let them go wherever they want. They are illegals that should be kept track of to answer to the authorities for their illegal crossing . Not to mention the 100s on the FBI watch list that have crossed over. At least Trump could stay awake long enough to go on Twitter and post information that the democrat news media wouldn’t report because it came from Trump. .. While Joe Biden has been serving in government sines 1972 on a mediocre salary. How does he accumulate millions of dollars on that salary. We ALL know he is a crooked incompetent shister that thinks HE is above the law.. I’m sure Comer will produce the smoking gun..sooner or later…

Biden, Unlike the previous guy, works with the other side to get the job done for the American people. That's how he negotiated with Republicans to get the debt ceiling lifted, passed the CHIPS Act and the Inflation Reduction Act and others to restore manufacturing jobs in the US. Maybe you can post links to one of "all" the polls saying the economy sucks, but compare the US economy to any other country's economy. I suppose you're just extending the sentiment on whatever other conservative blogger told you, but it's wrong.

Immigration problems didn't start under Biden, and maybe you've forgotten that this country was built on immigrants. The "crisis" at the Southern border isn't such a crisis. Sure there are many people trying to get into the country, but they're all humans, and statistically less criminal than the regular US population.

Lastly, anybody making $230K/year should have lots of money at the end of the pay period. Maybe your question should be: How could anybody who's been in Congress for decades *not* be a multi-millionaire--much less a guy who's been there for 40+ and commutes to work on the train.

I’m sure Americans don’t care what other country’s economy is like, Americans live in America…we care what our economy is like..and this economy under Biden sucks compared to the last 5 administrations . Trump did so much to make life easier for everybody in this country , wether it was for the economy , Black Colleges , Jobs , peace in the Middle East, energy independent, the border. . Now it is (a crisis). most people will say yes to all the above if asked…you say immigrants made this country. Yes , legal immigrants…. And to think he amassed his wealth on the paycheck of a senator or V.P is gullible…. Maybe he sold some spit art to…

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 05:52 AM

Because of Biden’s influence the interest rate has been raised way to many times.. high interest slows down consumer purchases.. less money going thru the system means layoffs or price increases everywhere….yea nobody saw it coming, but if you let our not so friendly adversaries walk all over you , you encourage the kind of instability’s we see going on…again it seems like these bad players were just waiting for the last administration to leave before they felt emboldened enough to act…

What makes you think Biden tells the Fed what to do? Sure, raising the interest rate is supposed to slow down the economy, but it's good for bonds and people who have savings.

I don't think it was the bad guys waiting for the new administration to start trouble. It took Russia more than a year to get ready to invade Ukraine. Everybody saw it coming because Biden called them out. Then when they invaded, Biden rallied NATO to help Ukraine, after years of Trump trying to tear down NATO (probably as a favor to his pal Vlad).
[/quote

Really? How much money has NATO given to Ukraine compaired to the U.S. ??? And yet we are dwindling down our own weapons stock in order to supply Ukraine and now Israel. What happens if we are attacked here and need our own artillery for our defense.. yea this guy is good alright.. good for our adversaries.

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 05:41 AM
Please elaborate on what makes Biden a good president. All the polls say 75% of the U.S. think the economy sucks under this guy. We’re on the verge of Ww3 under this idiots watch but he’s more interested in telling everybody how racist half of us are. He has managed to let millions of illegal aliens in our country with no common sense idea what to do with them other than let them go wherever they want. They are illegals that should be kept track of to answer to the authorities for their illegal crossing . Not to mention the 100s on the FBI watch list that have crossed over. At least Trump could stay awake long enough to go on Twitter and post information that the democrat news media wouldn’t report because it came from Trump. .. While Joe Biden has been serving in government sines 1972 on a mediocre salary. How does he accumulate millions of dollars on that salary. We ALL know he is a crooked incompetent shister that thinks HE is above the law.. I’m sure Comer will produce the smoking gun..sooner or later…

Bart's photo
Sat 10/21/23 08:31 PM
Because of Biden’s influence the interest rate has been raised way to many times.. high interest slows down consumer purchases.. less money going thru the system means layoffs or price increases everywhere….yea nobody saw it coming, but if you let our not so friendly adversaries walk all over you , you encourage the kind of instability’s we see going on…again it seems like these bad players were just waiting for the last administration to leave before they felt emboldened enough to act…

Bart's photo
Sat 10/21/23 08:12 PM
Yes. a carnival..

HYE been to a wine tasting

Bart's photo
Sat 10/21/23 07:57 PM
No.. but feel free to elaborate if you want…:sunglasses:

HYE gone to a concert where the people next to you were passing joints

Bart's photo
Sat 10/21/23 07:16 PM
Vanilla Fudge

Bart's photo