Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Mon 11/06/23 05:00 PM
Teleport…I wouldn’t want to know what Everybody is thinking..

OT: Mount Rushmore or Niagara Falls?

Bart's photo
Mon 11/06/23 04:43 PM
Heart

Bart's photo
Mon 11/06/23 03:42 PM
Unfortunately Not me:broken_heart:

OT: not sure” the son of a preacher man”

Bart's photo
Sun 11/05/23 04:07 PM
Eurythmics

Bart's photo
Sun 11/05/23 04:00 PM

I just hope this world ends soon.

The world is mostly a beautiful place and if normal everyday people like us join as one we can make it, a fully beautiful place

People don't ask to be born, it's a fight from the start to get feed and a diaper change, then they force us to go to school so that we can work for the next 50-60 years til we are crippled and confused, then we die. Do people realize how much better off Earth would be if humans did not exist? Humans are very selfish and destructive, but who cares? We will only be here for a spec of time in the big picture so why not ruin whatever we can in that short period of time? Someday maybe people will learn to show a little more respect, or will be wiped clean off the face of the earth, but til that time we will continue to do what we want, when we want, and how we want.:rolling_eyes:

If only Eve would have listened to Adam and not ate that apple…? We are only human….

Bart's photo
Sun 11/05/23 04:23 AM
Edited by Bart on Sun 11/05/23 04:33 AM

The choice to take out Soleimani wasn’t made to make friends ! He was killed in order to protect Americans… His killing was illegal, lol. Are you serious? How legal was it for him to kill Americans. ? .We are at war with terrorism ever since 9/11 . Terrorists don’t give up and neither should the U.S. in killing any and all that plan harm to us. It’s not redundant to warn our enemy to not attack us. With Trump they knew he would act on his promise, it’s the democrats that warm our adversaries with red lines not to cross but they are unwilling to react when that red line is crossed. .. Joe Biden is so predictable with his policy of appeasement and no retribution. And it’s getting Americans killed or harmed because of his indecisive decisions.

We don't know that Soleimani was imminently going to kill Americans, and flying a drone into a country we're not at war with, to assassinate their political or military leaders is still not legal. Just because you think they broke the law we get to break the law. Do you think police should get to execute suspected felons on the street because they think that felon killed someone else? The US military isn't a law enforcement agency and the missile strike into Iran was a crime.

Also, sure, it was more likely Trump was going to attack a country that improved his popularity with his base, but Trump still gave China & Russia US intelligence and freely took their money. I suspect Iran just didn't pay him enough, like Qatar learned to.

The only president taking money from our adversaries is Joe Biden and his family….the checks recovered by Comer prove that… what is this intelligence you say Trump gave to China and Russia… or do you just like spewing fake talking points you here form morning Joe and the bubblehead Meeka on Msnbc. What most Americans wonder is with the millions given to the Biden’s from China Russia and Ukraine, what is Joes real initiative and just what did he promise these adversaries for all that money . Soleimani had already killed Americans , for that we killed him as we should have. 9/11 was brought on by terrorists, weather it was Al-quaida, Isis, or whoever and Bush said if you harbor a terrorist we will come in and take them out … So your theory of it was illegal is totally wrong… your example of the police is way off base.. law enforcement is not at war with it citizens . Our war against terrorism is Still going on and will never end as long as we have Muslims bent on killing Americans.

Bart's photo
Fri 11/03/23 01:55 PM
Jompson Brothers

Bart's photo
Fri 11/03/23 08:19 AM

Those critical of Israeli policies include individuals and organizations from diverse backgrounds from around the world. It is therefore not surprising that Jewish historians and writers think and write about Israel critically. This suggests that commitment to a Jewish culture or community can be completely separated from commitment to Zionist ideology and the State of Israel. In fact, a number of Jewish writers are committed to anti-Zionism or criticize Israeli policies and practices.
In 2021, more than 350 prominent Jewish Holocaust scholars expressed their rejection of the coalition's definition and joined the initiative to agree to an alternative definition called the Jerusalem Declaration on Anti-Semitism. In November 2022, 128 Jewish scholars warned in an open letter “not to limit the United Nations to a vague definition of the term anti-Semitism that can be used as a weapon.”

I can find just as many organizations and scholars that speak critically of Muslims and Arab nations and their treatment of Jews and Israel. From the river to the sea” is what they have been chanting for many years . That means Israel won’t exist in their minds… Do you think those same people you speak of are critical of Hamas butchering children, raping women and kidnapping private citizens?

Bart's photo
Fri 11/03/23 05:11 AM
I do believe man has helped to increase the hysteria that our earth can not survive if we continue to raise cattle , drive gas powered vehicles, cook out on our bbq grills, heat our homes with wood stoves… I don’t believe any of the above will end our life as we know it any time soon, or at anytime period … I’m much more worried about the garbage in our oceans and our landfills, this is where the green money should be spent on ways to clean up our leftovers, not the things that may or may not be happening in our atmosphere. God created all we know and I believe he will take care of the world until he’s ready to end it…

Bart's photo
Thu 11/02/23 07:08 PM
Lol… with all those mates you won’t have time to stir the pot…

Mike and River seem to have blend together

Bart's photo
Thu 11/02/23 06:55 PM
Bad Company

Bart's photo
Thu 11/02/23 05:24 AM
Edited by Bart on Thu 11/02/23 05:28 AM
I’d like to know where you are getting your information, for you to not see that the IDF are asking for the civilians to leave . Plenty of warnings coming from the IDF.. And still they are not blowing up these hospitals and schools where these cowards hide and lob there bombs at Israeli civilians. .. we can disagree and be civil but don’t deny what’s actually happening and spread propaganda about the real atrocities and unattended casualties . Israel is doing exactly what any other country would do to protect its citizens. That is the #1 job for any president or prime minister .

Bart's photo
Thu 11/02/23 04:09 AM
Not until Hamas is decimated will there ever be any kind of peace in that area. Even than that peace will be as fragile as a egg . The eons of hate between the Jews and the Muslims will never go away .

Bart's photo
Wed 11/01/23 04:45 PM
Even though this thread is kind of lame , it started out for pure kicks , just to screw with others , all in good fun.. but it seems the fun police have shown up to squelch the fun…
OT: none of us + none of them..

Bart's photo
Wed 11/01/23 03:51 PM
Then who?

Bart's photo
Wed 11/01/23 02:03 PM
R was missed
Record Company, The

OT: The Turnpike Troubadours

Bart's photo
Wed 11/01/23 05:37 AM
Not at all! This guy is a complete failure for America. From our economy , our education system, our security in our own country, our security from other nations, our discourse for others that don’t share our opinion, the unequal push of justice aimed at one particular side… it’s true this stuff has become common core for the most part in our government, but it has become increasingly more since Biden became president. And it will get much worse if Biden is elected president again. I still believe the 2020 election was rigged, but when I see these idiots on the streets or in our universities protesting Israel and supporting Hamas, I can understand why he got so many votes. Cluelessness and no common sense can cause great harm, if left unchecked it can grow into a malignant mass and devour anything in its way…

Bart's photo
Wed 11/01/23 04:40 AM
Pond

Bart's photo
Wed 11/01/23 03:44 AM
Edited by Bart on Wed 11/01/23 03:52 AM
The choice to take out Soleimani wasn’t made to make friends ! He was killed in order to protect Americans… His killing was illegal, lol. Are you serious? How legal was it for him to kill Americans. ? .We are at war with terrorism ever since 9/11 . Terrorists don’t give up and neither should the U.S. in killing any and all that plan harm to us. It’s not redundant to warn our enemy to not attack us. With Trump they knew he would act on his promise, it’s the democrats that warm our adversaries with red lines not to cross but they are unwilling to react when that red line is crossed. .. Joe Biden is so predictable with his policy of appeasement and no retribution. And it’s getting Americans killed or harmed because of his indecisive decisions.

Bart's photo
Tue 10/31/23 06:17 PM
I really doubt it…

HYE: had your stomach pumped?

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25