Wed 10/25/23 04:19 PM
Uncle Kracker

Bart's photo
Tue 10/24/23 06:19 PM
Asia

Bart's photo
Tue 10/24/23 06:01 PM
Hey, it gets hot here ..:sun_with_face:

Buy her a couple tank tops, with the spaghetti straps, for when she’s hot.:sunny:

Bart's photo
Tue 10/24/23 05:17 PM
Edited by Bart on Tue 10/24/23 05:24 PM
I’m trying to figure out why our president calls out the maga crowd as nazis and white supremest’s marching in the streets, comparing them to the KKK. We’ve all seen him on one of those speeches where he’s gritting his teeth and grinding his hands together , talking about the extreme danger from these people.. he really sells it to his flock of follower’s… I’m wondering where is all that anger and his urgent need to warn us about the danger and the vial message coming from the anti-Israeli protests going on in many of our cities here in the U.S. These protesters seem much more violent and dangerous than anything the Make America Great Again crowd has done or said, but he says nothing to call out these antisemitists .. could it be that these people marching are the liberal democrats that Joe depends on for votes and he doesn’t want to upset any potential voter. .. Like I’ve said before he’s a soulless vessel only interested in more power for him and other people with his warped ideology .

Bart's photo
Tue 10/24/23 10:32 AM
There’s also a statue of limitations: 4 years… Im not sure when the trial for Trump will be…

Bart's photo
Tue 10/24/23 06:13 AM
You are right Mortman I was mixing up the Georgia case with the NY case… but with the Georgia case he is charged with the RICO act.. this will be hard to convict him on because of it’s vagueness, Rico violations are murder , gambling, kidnapping, arson, mail fraud, with a continuous pattern to commit fraud with attempt to harm. His only crime( not a crime) was to tell his people in Georgia to find him enough votes to secure a win in that state, makes since if you think the votes were their but somehow went away. It’s like when Bill Clinton said , it depends on what the word ‘ is’ is.during his impeachment. The others in that trial have pleaded guilty on other charges. No one has been proved guilty, they have pleaded out.

Bart's photo
Mon 10/23/23 09:23 AM

This forum is for any important national or international news… dating site is found in other forums in mingle…. I think the actions of this terrorist group is so evil and vial that we don’t know how to express ourselves without bringing ourselves to their level.. I do believe Israel now has the right to go in and crush Hamas and all those in support of their recent actions. Whatever it takes. And to see some in this country applauding these barbaric attacks is appalling.

Just shut up... you have no right to defend Israeli terrorists martyring thousand of innocent people and other thing that people like you should know is that it's the country of Palestinians not Jews... Hitler was a great man he was the last person who knew how to deal with
[/quote
Israeli terrorists? Have you lost your mind ? Oh yea! Of course you have or you wouldn’t be hell bent on murdering anybody that doesn’t believe in your violent radical ideology . Go back to your cave and live the hellish life you’ve picked to live…:v:

Bart's photo
Mon 10/23/23 06:38 AM

He can still run for president and he can still pardon hisself if he wins the White House.
If the one sided DOJ would charge everyone that has questioned a election( Hillary and others) or overvalued a corporation. Both a basis of opinions . We’d have no politicians . Biden doesn’t need help damaging his hopes for reelection.. that’s what he does best..

Questioning an election isn't a crime. Abusing official powers and leading a criminal plot to overthrow the election is. Big difference.

It's not clear that Trump can pardon himself. That might be for the SCOTUS to rule on, if Trump is reelected and tries it.

Also, if Trump is convicted in Georgia, he can't pardon himself, and won't be eligible for pardon until 5 years after serving his sentence.

First … he will not be found guilty in Georgia, that is a bulls* it charge that is based on pure speculation. The bank had no problem with his paperwork. And the loan was paid in full.. show me any proof that he led or enticed the overthrow of anything…on the contrary , we here more and more of the election interference the democrats played part in in 2020… where is all your angst for the other sides interference ?

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 07:18 PM
Uncle Lucius

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 07:02 PM
Make sure she was warm, cozy , and smiling happily..

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 06:54 PM
A telescope so she could lean more about the universe and share her knowledge.:blush:

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 06:44 PM
Ask her if she wanted to have breakfast in the morning.

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 06:38 PM
He can still run for president and he can still pardon hisself if he wins the White House.
If the one sided DOJ would charge everyone that has questioned a election( Hillary and others) or overvalued a corporation. Both a basis of opinions . We’d have no politicians . Biden doesn’t need help damaging his hopes for reelection.. that’s what he does best..

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 06:20 PM
Let her mistify all night

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 06:14 PM
She hates my politics but we still converse

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 06:11 PM
Popa Chubby

Bart's photo
Sun 10/22/23 06:09 PM
Lol.. give her my fish and a fillet knive and a lesson on how to clean it