Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Wed 11/15/23 04:53 PM

Exactly right .
The Loony Leftists are in some kind of cult
And devoid of being able to think rationaly.

Biden, A Liar, Crook, Plageriser, Pedo Kiddie Sniffer, & ruining America with idiotic leftist
Policies.

Sadly the Libtard mentality dominates in California & NY both have huge populations
& they vote for this nonsense.

Grasping at straws. If Trump's such a choir boy, then why do we have mountains of evidence of his stashing classified documents at Mar A Lago, and his voice on numerous phone calls breaking the law?

And despite years of investigations by Republicans, they have no evidence of crimes by Biden? Biden is either innocent or a criminal mastermind, while Trump is plainly guilty and apparently stupid.

The funniest thing I see nowadays is trying to link Biden to foreign money, when Trump took in hundreds of $millions from foreign entities since before he started campaigning back in 2015. Follow the money, indeed!

Lol,, why do you say that Trumps stashing of classified documents is evidence of a crime, but the classified documents Biden had stashed at 3 or 4 different addresses was some how different and isn’t evidence of a crime? Come On Man!.
You do know Trump wasn’t president in 2015.. While Biden was Vice President when he received his $ millions from foreign entities.. Does facts make any difference in your argument?

Bart's photo
Wed 11/15/23 04:31 PM
Edited by Bart on Wed 11/15/23 04:33 PM

Humm so I guess your all for the Billions we have sent to Ukrainian and open Borders that is draining our Country??

While our own Vets are Homeless and all the drugs that are coming across the boarder..

Trump did not tell those that attacked guards at the White House to do so..

Nor did we go to War but at this time we are closer going to War then we have ever been~~

:thumbsup:

In a perfect world we wouldn't need to send $billions to Ukraine, but Russia invaded, and then proceeded to destroy all they could in Ukraine, including murdering and raping civilians. War crimes. A civilized country should not just let that happen.

I get it that you're being fed all the talking points from Republicans that the real danger is an army of criminals pouring through our Southern border with bags full of meth and fentanyl. In reality, the immigrants are people looking for a better life than the awful conditions in their home countries, and they need help. I'm OK with helping them.

Lastly, Trump is to blame for the insurrection at the Capitol. He is already indicted and charged. And while Trump and his attorneys are acting all indignant about it, they're not presenting a defense. If they had a defense, there would be court filings at least outlining such defense. But what do we see from the defense? Nothing. The prosecutors are only pressing charges where they're sure they can convict. Trump is toast.

A defense? For what? Not telling people that they cant pursue their right to protest what they thought was a crooked and rigged election, a defense because the democrats argued that Trump didn’t call them off from a (mostly peaceful protest) fast enough? How can anybody paying attention to the DA’s or the AG’s or even the judges presiding over these Trump trials see them as anything but a bias kangaroo court. The judge said before the trial began that Trump was guilty of fraud.. That isn’t how a fair trial is suppose to go.. but with the blue state hypocrites there is no fairness…. How do you know these immigrants are fleeing despair and need help. If they needed help they wouldn’t be complaining about their living conditions here while they live off our dime . Do you actually believe none of them are coming here to do harm of some kind… Open your eyes and your ears… I’m glad your ok with helping the poor immigrants.. how many have you brought into your home?

Bart's photo
Mon 11/13/23 10:19 AM

The democrats have admitted they believe immigrants will vote for democrats when they DO get the right to vote. And the dems ARE working on a way to allow them to vote…You say the democrats aren’t bringing them in, I say they are doing nothing to stop them from coming in. Just listen to the immigrants shouting and cheering for Biden. I think the blocking of that scotus nominee ( Garland) was good for America, no telling how far left we may have been at this time if he was placed on the court… there would be lines in front of the abortion clinic… doctors and lawyers would have tax payers pay for their education.. thats what Mitch McConnell will be remembered for.

The naturalization process takes several years, so even if the Democrats bused a million immigrants tomorrow, and sponsored them all, it would take 3-8 years to get them naturalized. Without sponsorship it takes longer. Sure the Democrats don't want to build stupid walls or separate children from parents, but they are in favor of reforming the immigration system.

Those Republican appointees sure worked out. Thomas and Alito taking $millions in bribes. Maybe there would be more abortions without them, but on the bright side, the outrage at the Dobbs decision absolutely killed the "red wave" of 2022, and probably won't help Republicans in '24.

The student loan forgiveness was only for $10-20K and people making over $75K/year weren't eligible, so no doctors or lawyers. Nice try.

You are right about the Dobbs decision, but it seems the democrats want absolutely no restrictions on abortion. Would be okay if there weren’t so many immoral scumbags out there that have no guilt about killing their babies time and time again, like a revolving door. That should never be allowed…. With the immigrants I’m sure the Biden regime and his supporters will eliminate that naturalization process like he tried to do with everything else that stands in his way…although Biden doesn’t want a wall he is building a wall to keep immigrants out of a particular area Doesn’t make sense to me because he said a wall will not keep people out??? …. Bribes? I don’t hear much about those 2 you speak of but we hear a lot about the bribes tied to Biden and a couple of others like Gold bar Bob Menendez…. I never heard a cut off point for the buying of the college students vote.. but $75,000 is more than most people make that would have been stuck with that bill.

Bart's photo
Mon 11/13/23 05:20 AM
The democrats have admitted they believe immigrants will vote for democrats when they DO get the right to vote. And the dems ARE working on a way to allow them to vote…You say the democrats aren’t bringing them in, I say they are doing nothing to stop them from coming in. Just listen to the immigrants shouting and cheering for Biden. I think the blocking of that scotus nominee ( Garland) was good for America, no telling how far left we may have been at this time if he was placed on the court… there would be lines in front of the abortion clinic… doctors and lawyers would have tax payers pay for their education.. thats what Mitch McConnell will be remembered for.

Bart's photo
Mon 11/13/23 04:40 AM

after being picked on for years, and being mistreated, most people would bail. trump is a fighter. Russian collusion, then shief said we have a whistle blower, then after wasting the tax payers money, the guy disappeared. and no whistle blower. i guess the left dont mind tax payers money is wasted on made up stuff. now you know why the united states so much debt, they dont care.

I deal in in facts

Most Presidents move on and do their jobs. Trump acted like an injured child and made countless twitter rants and campaign speeches about the "fake news" (which wasn't fake).

Russian collusion? Maybe not directly, but Trump famously called on Russia to find Hillary's emails, and Russian hackers went right to work on that. Russians worked to get Trump elected. Trump Campaign officials even famously had a meeting with Russians at Trump Tower to get information. Mueller's report said Trump obstructed the investigation but (Bill Barr hid all that and then incorrectly summarized the report for the press). Maybe Trump just acted all pro-Russia and expected tacit help from Russia. But please do tell of any "facts" you've got.

The “ facts “ you just laid out come from a proven liar. Mueller was so biased and corrupt . Everything he reported turned out to be lies.. speaking of sore losers, look at crooked Hillary . She’s still flapping her gums about how she was cheated out of being president. Lol, what a sick joke this Democratic Party has become.

Bart's photo
Sun 11/12/23 04:58 PM
R.E.M.

Bart's photo
Sun 11/12/23 01:22 PM
Electric

OT: deep fried or broiled

Bart's photo
Sun 11/12/23 01:19 PM
Pink Floyd :clap:

Bart's photo
Sun 11/12/23 09:01 AM
Manfred Manns Earth Band

Bart's photo
Sun 11/12/23 04:58 AM
Edited by Bart on Sun 11/12/23 05:07 AM

hard to believe decent and smart people are supporters of a declared Terrorist group .... the region was quiet for a long time , till one day the terrorist group Hamas decided to commit a massacre of innocent people .... and their supporters blame Israel for starting the war ....
i am shocked there are actually supporters on this dating site too, paid or unpaid at that !!! wow .... just ... wow !'

Just look to the university’s and the millions of dollars in donations from the Chinese, and the Muslim nations to impose their ideology, and the faculty of these institutions that are willing to indoctrinate the students for whatever reason their motives might be. ..over half of these marchers are 25 years or younger. I think a lot of these young people are confused and just want to be liked so they join these massive marches and shout any thing that rhymes, they have no idea the potential damage they are doing. .Also look to the weakness of our president for not steeping up to the plate and tell these people that what they are doing is Not peaceful protests it’s called spreading hate and calling for violence against a race of people . I thought that was against the law! Maybe that law is only used against Trump supporters.

Bart's photo
Sat 11/11/23 03:24 PM
Sleep with my ex….

OT: brains or braun

Bart's photo
Sat 11/11/23 01:36 PM
Greta Van Fleet

Bart's photo
Sat 11/11/23 12:50 PM
The game is on babe… bring me a beer… please!

Bart's photo
Fri 11/10/23 06:31 PM
Although all the pieces and players of what we think will be the precursor to WW3 are there , I don’t think Iran itself other than their proxy’s will do enough for Joe to call for a strike on Iran. They will let Hezballa and Hamas take the brunt of any American retaliation. Joe will straddle the fence with his decision making and trying to appease, just enough to keep from dragging China and Russia into a attack against America… I just hope nobody has a itchy trigger finger until next year after the 2024 election.. I think with the world on edge folks here will elect Trump, if only for his strength in deterrence against our foes and his proven success for a strong American economy. I believe Trump can bring a calm to the uprisings we are seeing with some of his out of the box diplomacy that worked well during his four years…

Bart's photo
Fri 11/10/23 03:55 PM
Van Halen

Bart's photo
Fri 11/10/23 04:01 AM

People who believe that Hamas is using human shields are brainwashed. If they really are doing so, why are IDF still attacking if they know innocent civillians are there?

Have you seen what IDF are doing to the Palestinians? Have you seen videos of them assaulting school girls? Have you seen videos of them beating up and shooting people on the streets? I bet you've never seen a single thing that is going on in the Palestinian side. Open up your mind a bit, search for the videos as they're all iver instagram.

Why is Israel getting special treatment? They are commiting a horrible war crime, a genocide - but somehow it's not a big deal? They need weapons, the US gives them whatever they need because Americans are paying for them. Are Americans really ok with their taxpayers money being used as funding to kill and destroy?

Is Hamas paying you for your propagandist rants.. The IDF are not bombing the church’s or hospitals where the cowards of Hamas hide with their weapons. IDF are taking alternative routes to get to the enemy instead of just blowing up everything in site… IF the IDF pursued this war the way you explain it the war would be over by now. Israel could take Palestinian back to rubble if it wanted to in a matter of days.. Hamas is stopping evacuations of Palestinians by shooting them if they run..

Bart's photo
Thu 11/09/23 05:30 PM
REO Speedwagon

Bart's photo
Thu 11/09/23 04:46 PM

in my opinion this will affect the elections in the united states. I am from Canada, so i am just guessing

The mainstream media outlets that lean left did just that in the 2020 and the 2022 elections by reporting fake news as real news in 2020 and real news as fake news in 2022.. whichever slant helps the liberal democrats is how most news will be reported…

Bart's photo
Thu 11/09/23 07:30 AM
Fake news is really opinionated news, depending on the party affiliation, Rep. or Dem….…The days of Walter Cronkite are the over…

Bart's photo
Tue 11/07/23 02:12 PM
Record Company, The

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25