Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Tue 11/21/23 04:36 PM

Mortman, you know you cannot argue with a Trump supporter with facts and truth. Trump is their God, he is infallible. Only he can fix it, he is their retribution, he is their truth, he is the embodiment of what they can never be, he is all powerful, all knowing, incorruptible, majestic, magical, irrefutable and untouchable. Their king, their high priest, their judge, jury and executioner. They have submitted, succumbed to a devil.

You're right, but I don't consider it so much an argument as a rebuttal to not let their nonsense stand as the last word.

Lol, sounds like the soar loser snowflakes we saw in 2016, maybe a bit more delusional… , all powerful, all knowing.. are you describing Trump or the Wizard 🧙‍♂️ f Oz… the Trump I’m talking about is none of the above! But he is the guy that had this country on the Right track , called prosperity. Good economy, the border wasn’t the cluster f**k it is now , our adversaries were behaving themselves. Folks had money for something other than the necessity's. All in all it was good with Trump. Now we have someone that is so incompetent he’s unable to comprehend the damage he and his policies are doing to this country.

Bart's photo
Tue 11/21/23 03:17 PM
Faster Pussycat

Bart's photo
Tue 11/21/23 05:45 AM
Bob Seeger and the Silver Bullet Band

Bart's photo
Tue 11/21/23 02:33 AM

Bart
Because u love Israel u are looking for news which agree with the Israeli propaganda even if it is false news. For example the Biesecker reported from Washington said;
Israeli survivors recount terror at music festival, where Hamas militants killed at least 260
A video obtained by The Associated Press shows young people attending the Tribe of Nova Trance music festival near Kibbutz Re’im in southern Israel being attacked by Hamas militants on Saturday. (October 9).
Saturday’s attack on the open-air Tribe of Nova music festival is believed to be the worst civilian massacre in Israeli history, with at least 260 dead and a still undetermined number taken hostage. Dozens of Hamas militants who had blown through Israel’s heavily fortified separation fence and crossed into the country from Gaza opened fire on about 3,500 young Israelis who had come together for a joyous night of electronic music to celebrate the Jewish holiday of Sukkot. Some attendees were drunk or high on drugs, magnifying their confusion and terror.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-gaza-hamas-music-festival-6a55aae2375944f10ecc4c52d05f2ffe

But later a new report revealed that an Israeli military helicopter opened fire on Palestinian gunmen but wounded Israelis participating in a festival during Oct. 7.
Haaretz reported that the military helicopter arrived at the site of the festival and opened fire on the gunmen but also wounded several festival participants.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/israeli-helicopter-opened-fire-on-israelis-in-festival-during-hamas-attack-on-oct-7-report/3058257#:~:text=The%20Haaretz%20newspaper%20said%20an,also%20wounded%20several%20festival%20participants.

I’m not Jewish, I’m Scotch Irish.. I don’t really have a dog in that fight, but I detest terrorism and the premeditated killing of innocent people, especially innocent children. .. Some people may be guillable enough to believe a military helicopter killed these concert goers . But nobody with common sense will believe such nonsense. Hamas is getting obliterated :thumbsup:. And now like any group of cowards they turn tail and run and try to make the other guy look like the instigator.

Bart's photo
Mon 11/20/23 02:28 PM

Exactly, Bart. I don't care if literally nobody on earth or everyone on earth, sides with me. I'm gonna be on the LORD's side.

:thumbsup: Amen to that N.L…

Bart's photo
Mon 11/20/23 07:30 AM

I suggest you check out Shaun King on Instagram, just to see who exactly you're siding with

Shaun who??? I don’t give a rats *** about what some liberal dink believes.. I’m siding with good over evil.. period…

Bart's photo
Mon 11/20/23 04:49 AM

A video on social media shows a close assault on an Israeli tank recorded by a helmet-mounted camera. The fighter from Hamas’s extensive underground tunnel network to take up a concealed firing position by which a column of Israeli Merkava tanks is rolling.
Once the tanks have passed, the fighter sprints up to a tank and manually places a shaped-charge armor-piercing grenade on its side hull. The hanging steel balls and chains used to protect the vulnerable area between the rear turret and hull from rocket propelled grenades (RPGs) is clearly visible.

So Hamas destroyed a tank or two, that happens in war. You can’t win every battle, but if you think this band of monkeys called Hamas will defeat Israel , please accept reality. It will never happen!… you do know that even a blind squirrel finds a acorn now and than….

Bart's photo
Sun 11/19/23 06:22 AM
Now they have a satellite that shows images of the future?…and we should believe any of their reporting. Lol…Gaza is surrounded by IDF forces while the Hamas dogs are huddled underground hiding behind women and children,, yea there a force to be reckoned with… they will be wiped out like isis was.

Bart's photo
Sun 11/19/23 06:11 AM
It’s a fact it was started by her… but never mind about the facts , you like the democrats have denied so much and dismissed anything bad against the dems that you automatically declare it as Russian conspiracy. I don’t think the dems have the mental capacity to recognize the truth and if they do they bend over backwards trying to deny it… here’s the latest in the democrats play book. A small town in Tennessee have made a law to ban indecent exposure in public . many of the citizens were performing oral sex and self gratification in public . This law would make that a arrestible offense. But Gavin Newsome calls it the. Don’t be gay in public law.. like I said before they only have lies and hatred for laws and morality . That’s their only campaign to run on…remember the Florida controversy about “ don’t say gay” .. another lie to make a law that protects children look perverted.

Bart's photo
Sat 11/18/23 02:36 PM
They remind me of that 1978 movie , Invasion of the Body Snatchers… dead from the neck up…

Bart's photo
Sat 11/18/23 05:07 AM
Edited by Bart on Sat 11/18/23 05:09 AM

Of corse you don’t know what documents Biden had stashed, just like you don’t know what documents Trump had stashed . But you are willing to prosecute one and dismiss the other for the exact same thing. Sounds like Trump Derangement Syndrome. You should seek a vaccine for that.

The only reason we have any idea of what Trump's documents were about is because he's on recordings talking about the stuff he's got. War plans and nuclear secrets (the cool stuff). However, it's not really important, as we know lots of people accidentally retain classified documents. If you look at trump's charges he's not really being prosecuted for simply mishandling classified documents. It's dozens of counts of unlawful retention, because he apparently deliberately took the docs with him when he left and didn't give them back when asked (numerous times). Then there are charges of conspiracy and false statements. There's no indication that Biden hid anything from NARA. How do you not see the difference?

Because I’m not so gullible or naive that I would dismiss the many allegations leveled at Biden by whistle blowers or personal statements from his sons business partners saying Joe was involved( the Big Guy).. I understand the bias from the dept. of justice and the media to cover up the bribes or payoffs he received . Just like you describe Joes stash of documents as no problem , even though he had them in 4 or 5 unsecured places and in the residence of a crack head..sweep it under the rug , right. More and more people are rejecting joe not only because of his age but because of his failed policies , every one of them. And his lack of integrity and common sense. And he ain’t getting no better. but he’s the most popular of all the democrats that may run for president..

Wow, you are full of disparate points. Let's review:
1) Biden had a stash of documents just like Trump.
2) Whistleblowers allege Biden was involved in his son's business.
3) Hunter's business partners allege Joe Biden is the "Big guy"
4) DOJ is biased against Trump and for Biden
5) The media is biased against Trump and for Biden
6) Documents were stored insecurely
7) A crackhead lived where the documents were kept
7) Biden is old
8) Biden's policies are failing

Funny about the title of the thread, but I'm a Republican, and I can't find the charges against Biden. Hunter's a mess, and needs more work, but honestly, I cannot see where Biden is criminal. Remember when people whined that Hillary should be locked up for having classified documents in her private email? I read the laws about it back then, too, so understand too well that having a classified doc is not so bad, but lying about it, and DELIBERATELY not returning it is much worse. Trump's skating by so hard because he was a president. He's out free while actively committing contempt of court.

Let me break your brain with some points:
1) Stuff on Hunter's laptop? Probably inadmissible.
2) "Big guy" is Joe? Can you prove it?
3) Joe involved in Hunter's business? Which law does that break?
4) Got anything criminal on President Biden?
5) Got any evidence that Joe committed any of the 91 felony charges currently pressed on DJT?

I stopped being a fan of DJT some time back, obviously, but with how things are going, it looks like the allegations against Biden are a nothingburger and I'm thinking Dwayne Johnson will probably get the Republican nomination by next year.

Lol… That last paragraph about Biden’s innocence and the Rock becoming the Republican nomination tells me all I need to know about your brain breaking capabilities..This reminds me of a story about a mother watching her son in the marching band at a football game at half time. The band was on the field marching in rhythm and step except for one member, he was clearly the only one out of step. When the band stopped playing in between songs that kids mother stood up and shouted “ everyone except MY son is out of step … get it? And no contempt of court because, a “ real “ judge lifted that B.S. gag order that Trump can’t talk about this political witch hunt in public. …I think he will be in Iowa tonite rallying more supporters if you want to hear him…

Bart's photo
Sat 11/18/23 03:46 AM

I call it a lie when the leader of the FBI opens an investigation of a presidential nominee, knowing the basis for that investigation was made up by his opponent…

So, no matter what Robert Mueller found, it was a lie because you think it was started on opposition research?

What did you think of John Durham's report?

The Durham report wasn’t good for the FBI. Durham stated that the FBI didn’t do its due diligence to confirm the dossier was true. Also the person who was tied to the false innuendo was Hillary Clinton the opponent of the person under investigation and was never reported. And I believe it was Muller that told Trump that He was not under investigation. …

Bart's photo
Fri 11/17/23 11:25 AM
Edited by Bart on Fri 11/17/23 11:27 AM

Of corse you don’t know what documents Biden had stashed, just like you don’t know what documents Trump had stashed . But you are willing to prosecute one and dismiss the other for the exact same thing. Sounds like Trump Derangement Syndrome. You should seek a vaccine for that.

The only reason we have any idea of what Trump's documents were about is because he's on recordings talking about the stuff he's got. War plans and nuclear secrets (the cool stuff). However, it's not really important, as we know lots of people accidentally retain classified documents. If you look at trump's charges he's not really being prosecuted for simply mishandling classified documents. It's dozens of counts of unlawful retention, because he apparently deliberately took the docs with him when he left and didn't give them back when asked (numerous times). Then there are charges of conspiracy and false statements. There's no indication that Biden hid anything from NARA. How do you not see the difference?

Because I’m not so gullible or naive that I would dismiss the many allegations leveled at Biden by whistle blowers or personal statements from his sons business partners saying Joe was involved( the Big Guy).. I understand the bias from the dept. of justice and the media to cover up the bribes or payoffs he received . Just like you describe Joes stash of documents as no problem , even though he had them in 4 or 5 unsecured places and in the residence of a crack head..sweep it under the rug , right. More and more people are rejecting joe not only because of his age but because of his failed policies , every one of them. And his lack of integrity and common sense. And he ain’t getting no better. but he’s the most popular of all the democrats that may run for president..

Bart's photo
Fri 11/17/23 04:44 AM

Yea, they were strewn about all over the place.. behind his vet or mustang whatever he has.. also severely different places including Hunters residence. . Sounds like a clear cut case of negligence and mishandling of classified documents. At least Trump had his under lock and key..and Trump was allowed to have possession of those documents because he was the former President. But Biden being only Vice President should have never had position of his documents in the first place. That is a privilege only for a President.. but you still only see it as a one way scenario…Got it…

I don't know the nature of Biden's docs. All sorts of stuff gets classified, so they could be notes he took as a senator in a closed-door meeting or whatever, but since NARA didn't know they existed, I doubt they were national security secrets.

Also, as Vice President, an executive order that Obama signed (so did Trump) gives the V.P. the same access to classified docs. Weird that Trump would forget that, or just not know what he signed, huh?

Bart's photo
Thu 11/16/23 04:22 PM

The “ facts “ you just laid out come from a proven liar. Mueller was so biased and corrupt . Everything he reported turned out to be lies.. speaking of sore losers, look at crooked Hillary . She’s still flapping her gums about how she was cheated out of being president. Lol, what a sick joke this Democratic Party has become.

Neat. What were Mueller's lies?

I call it a lie when the leader of the FBI opens an investigation of a presidential nominee, knowing the basis for that investigation was made up by his opponent…

Bart's photo
Thu 11/16/23 03:50 PM
Iron Butterfly

Bart's photo
Thu 11/16/23 01:00 PM
Yea, they were strewn about all over the place.. behind his vet or mustang whatever he has.. also severely different places including Hunters residence. . Sounds like a clear cut case of negligence and mishandling of classified documents. At least Trump had his under lock and key..and Trump was allowed to have possession of those documents because he was the former President. But Biden being only Vice President should have never had position of his documents in the first place. That is a privilege only for a President.. but you still only see it as a one way scenario…Got it…

Bart's photo
Thu 11/16/23 09:16 AM

Look at where the trial is being held. No way in hell will he get a fair trial even with a finely tuned defense argument . So why bother going in prepared to go the normal route of a trial when the other side has already corrupted it’s self and the trial… please show me anything to prove where Trump asked the proud boys to go break windows and doors.. LOL.. as long as you bring conspiracy talking points up , I think I’ll bring up the time Biden used to take baths with his pre-teen daughter.. hasn’t been proven but who cares about it being true or not, right ?

Sure, I get it. Since Trump can't pound the facts, he'll just pound the table and threaten the judge and prosecutor.

You mean the facts like there was no victims, the banks made money and the value of the property in question is worth 10 times the 18 million dollar it was falsely valued at.. also the fact that these applications for loans stated the values listed were of the applicants valuations. The banks would have made their own valuations if they thought there was any fraud involved.

Bart's photo
Thu 11/16/23 05:54 AM

Why are Hezbollah and Al-Houti involved in the fight against Israel?
Because America and Western countries support Israel despite its committing war crimes by bombing civilians and killing children. Therefore, it is fair for Hezbollah and Al-Houti to support the Palestinians.
Wars have laws, including the prohibition of bombing civilians, especially hospitals. While Israel deliberately bombed hospitals and boasted that its soldiers occupied Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza. This shows Israel's barbarism and inhumanity

🥱. And I guess you think the holocaust never happened? 🤪. You ever heard of ‘ bizzaro world’ ?

Bart's photo
Thu 11/16/23 05:44 AM
Look at where the trial is being held. No way in hell will he get a fair trial even with a finely tuned defense argument . So why bother going in prepared to go the normal route of a trial when the other side has already corrupted it’s self and the trial… please show me anything to prove where Trump asked the proud boys to go break windows and doors.. LOL.. as long as you bring conspiracy talking points up , I think I’ll bring up the time Biden used to take baths with his pre-teen daughter.. hasn’t been proven but who cares about it being true or not, right ?

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25