Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Tue 10/31/23 05:10 PM

The way I look at it , with my limited :flag_ca: knowledge....it appears this whole thing could have been avoided , if Biden had just tried to push the Abraham Accord just a Little harder , and put aside the fact that the Accord was started under the Trump administration , and it was perhaps his greatest achievement .. and his team should have gotten themselves a Nobel Peace Prize .. but Dems being Dems ... just can't give credit where it is due . so here we are !!!

Amen brother :thumbsup:

Bart's photo
Tue 10/31/23 05:08 PM
Yes, but I try to help regardless…

HYE driven or rode in a car going 90 mph or more?

Bart's photo
Tue 10/31/23 03:11 PM
Edited by Bart on Tue 10/31/23 03:13 PM
Yes , Joe was able to make it through a speech with very few lapses in clarity and no stumbles. He did the right things for the most part but he failed on one major point. He has a habit of fence straddling when it come to foreign affairs and dealing with the bad guys( unless those bad guys are trump supporters). Joe needs to be a bit more decisive with his warning against anybody attacking our military. .. Don’t…Don’t… that does not send much of a deterrent compared to Trump telling Iran “ if you harm one of our guys we will spill your blood. They got the message when we killed Soleimani… I like how you say no Credible evidence. Sounds like your not convinced of Biden’s innocence.

Bart's photo
Tue 10/31/23 01:08 PM
Sorry for your loss not looking..:frowning2:

Yes I have tried something new and I did like it.

OT: have you ever skipped a family function just because you didn’t feel like dealing with family..?

Bart's photo
Tue 10/31/23 12:58 PM
Eagles

Bart's photo
Tue 10/31/23 05:39 AM
The American president needs to keep his mouth shut about any advice to the Israelis. This is Israel’s war to secure their existence. Biden and his team are the last people I would want advising me on ANYTHING! Especially their advice on how to combat an adversary. They are useless. Israel is bending over backwards , even risking the success of their mission to protect as many civilians as possible. The reason for most of the civilians dying is solely because of the Hamas cowards that want to pick a fight and then run and hide behind women and children. These animals kill and die for their Allah . I wonder if Allah know his kingdom is full of ******* and cowards.

Bart's photo
Mon 10/30/23 05:00 PM
While Some people ignore the war on fossil fuels that Joe Biden has established , that war is akin to pledging to raise gas prices, he did say he was going to put the oil company’s out of business. Any wonder the prices are up with radical ideology like that. Joes incompetent dealings with Iran has allowed them to increase their production of oil , ad in the higher prices and you have much more $$$ going to Hamas and other terrorists. Joes incompetence is being unveiled all over the world. From his choice to ignore the chaos at our border and his willingness to meet and appease our adversaries while he ignored Israel’s requests for a meeting, he has enticed the violence we see all around us.

Bart's photo
Sun 10/29/23 04:12 PM
Soft drink: ( Mt. Dew)

Seinfeld or Friends

Bart's photo
Sun 10/29/23 04:01 PM
Fried Chicken

The Beach or the Mountains

Bart's photo
Sun 10/29/23 03:38 PM
Rich and famous, I could buy privacy..

Frog legs or crab legs?

Bart's photo
Sat 10/28/23 02:15 PM
Foghat

Bart's photo
Fri 10/27/23 03:44 PM
Moving alone…

House or apartment?

Bart's photo
Fri 10/27/23 02:43 PM
Edited by Bart on Fri 10/27/23 02:45 PM
Your own report says that Biden could change the parameters of the agreement. The agreement was conditions based and if the Taliban didn’t adhere to the agreement Trump would have brought more Troops in just as he said. Just because you have set a date to be sure your out does’nt mean you have to be out by that date if circumstances prevent you from doing so safely . You stay and correct the problems that have emerged… again .. incompetence will only bring you sorrow and defeat…

Bart's photo
Fri 10/27/23 09:27 AM
When you are asked to make peace with people that want to end your existence, what does your common sense tell you. No way! These terrorists are taught to not only kill Jews but behead them, cut out their hearts and livers. This is what was written on a note pulled from a dead Hamas soldier. Palestine must free itself from Hamas rule before they have a chance at freedom.

Bart's photo
Fri 10/27/23 05:42 AM
Edited by Bart on Fri 10/27/23 05:47 AM

With the 3 stooges( Biden, Kirby , Blinken), running the show for the U.S. interests in the Israel, I have very little confidence in getting the American hostages out of Gaza .I hope I’m wrong. If the hostages are freed it will probaly be from other Arab nations pressuring Hamas for release of hostages. Remember these are the same 3 guys that were responsible for that cluster …k in Afghanistan that got 13 soldiers killed.. and yet they still call that pull out a success and no chaos that they saw..If they can’t admit they screwed up it must mean they won’t change their methods of operation. Which is why our troops in many bases around the Middle East have been attacked dozens of times in recent weeks but no response from Biden other than to say ‘ DON’T DON’T . So I’m not surprised our enemy’s are feeling emboldened. They no longer fear any retaliation from the mighty U.S. with Moe, Larry and Curly running the show…. PS don’t forget Tapper ( Shimp)…

Considering it was a terrorist suicide bomber who blew up those people, I don't know how that was Biden, Kirby and Blinken's fault. Did you not know that the pull-out of Afghanistan was negotiated by Trump's guy Papadopoulos (or given away as the case may be) and they didn't even consult the APA, but with the Talaban only. I think that's the problem. Also, considering 13 US lives were lost (and 170 AFghans), many more US lives were lost in Afghanistan while Trump was in office and thanks to Biden being able to get the pull-out done, that is the end of it. If Trump won reelection, Americans would probably still be there absorbing countless more terrorist attacks, because Trump never got anything done right and losing dozens of American soldiers is OK because "they're suckers and losers."

Wrong again… Trump and his advisors were NOT in office at that time so how could you blame Trump. Just because Biden and the rest of the democrats are incompetent at most everything they do and they usally have negative results because of their incompetence. That doesn’t mean you can blame the other guy. It wasn’t Trump that pulled out the military support before the American personal or the afghan people supporting and helping the Americans there. It wasn’t Trump that ignored the advise from our military experts. It wasn’t Trump that gave up the air base that was so important to the American mission there. It wasn’t Trump that left millions of dollars of U.S. armament behind. Biden could have scraped the old policy and created his own policy for the pull-out . The 13 soldiers died knowing there was a suicide bomber in their presence but ordered not to engage in finding him.. It seems the buck doesn’t stop at this presidents desk,, he just passes the blame on.. what a pitiful joke of a president.

Bart's photo
Thu 10/26/23 03:04 PM
This may concern Joe Biden: Senator Grassley has been given reports of 15 years of bribery and other crimes by Joe Biden and family.. The report says for the past 15 years the FBI has had 40 agents implanted in the Biden ontarage investigating all his dealings. But with each and every report of criminal acts the higher up in the FBI squelch the info as Russian propaganda. I’ve only seen this report on FOX news.. makes sense if true…

Bart's photo
Thu 10/26/23 02:44 PM
X-Ray Specs

X after w ..
Y is next

Bart's photo
Thu 10/26/23 01:24 PM
Wall of Voodoo

Bart's photo
Thu 10/26/23 01:14 PM
With the 3 stooges( Biden, Kirby , Blinken), running the show for the U.S. interests in the Israel, I have very little confidence in getting the American hostages out of Gaza .I hope I’m wrong. If the hostages are freed it will probaly be from other Arab nations pressuring Hamas for release of hostages. Remember these are the same 3 guys that were responsible for that cluster …k in Afghanistan that got 13 soldiers killed.. and yet they still call that pull out a success and no chaos that they saw..If they can’t admit they screwed up it must mean they won’t change their methods of operation. Which is why our troops in many bases around the Middle East have been attacked dozens of times in recent weeks but no response from Biden other than to say ‘ DON’T DON’T . So I’m not surprised our enemy’s are feeling emboldened. They no longer fear any retaliation from the mighty U.S. with Moe, Larry and Curly running the show…. PS don’t forget Tapper ( Shimp)…

Bart's photo
Wed 10/25/23 07:11 PM
Not nosey but I am part of neighborhood watch..

Gun owner or against.