Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Tue 11/28/23 05:56 PM
Edited by Bart on Tue 11/28/23 05:58 PM

My counter point to the above.
NBC poll shows Trump beats Biden by 4 points. The other polls are even worse for Biden. Don’t forget “ it’s the economy stupid” and the actual state of the economy is the effect it has on people and when 1 out of 4 people or families are living pay check to pay check, that ain’t good and the president will be blamed by the voters no matter who or what he blames those problems on… now that is a fact!

Valid points. Biden's only got 10-11 months to turn around public opinion, but Obama was in about the same place before he got reelected. It'll probably come down to Democrats charging up their base and reminding the public of the mess Trump left and how far we've come.

Maybe by then, Biden's accomplishments will have made more of a difference. All we've got now are abstract numbers from the fed and cheaper insulin.

They have already started trying to charge up his base by telling lies about what another Trump administration will mean. Weather it’s ‘ Trump will end our democracy, he will take away our health care, he will tax the middle class and poor to make the wealthy even wealthier, he will lead the world into WW111,… while the democrats and their media allies rant about a Trump future they won’t acknowledge that we are as close to that point as we have been in quite a while under the current administration. Usually when a president is credited with ‘ economic accomplishments’ the people see those accomplishments filter down into lower prices on essential’s and better chances of affording the big items that the interest rates can decide for you like owning a home” the American dream” or a vehicle..although costs have come down a little , they should never have gotten as high as they got. Joe wouldn’t take credit for making policies that resulted in those high prices and interest rates he shouldn’t take credit for the costs coming down the little bit the have. But I think it will be to little to late to help him recover whatever they do…

Bart's photo
Tue 11/28/23 01:09 PM
My counter point to the above.
NBC poll shows Trump beats Biden by 4 points. The other polls are even worse for Biden. Don’t forget “ it’s the economy stupid” and the actual state of the economy is the effect it has on people and when 1 out of 4 people or families are living pay check to pay check, that ain’t good and the president will be blamed by the voters no matter who or what he blames those problems on… now that is a fact!

Bart's photo
Tue 11/28/23 05:43 AM

"Trump is toast"

No not Yet !

However, J Biden is an incompetent POTUS and that is a fact!

So incompetent that he out-negotiated McCarthy for the debt ceiling? Brokered the ceasefire in Israel? Republicans are still trying to find anything they can, and after years (probably decades) of looking, they have nothing on him. Biden's is the kind of incompetence I can get behind.
[/quote
It’s obvious you support incompetence… most people support competence in their leaders , while others are so overtaken with Trump Derangement Syndrome they would rather see this country fail and become some 3rd world *hit hole instead of giving the man the credit he deserves for building this county’s wealth by putting more folks back to work than ever before. Fairing up our foreign trade deals where we were getting ripped off. And doing more for peace in the Middle East than has been done in decades. .. joe Biden takes credit for other peoples successes, and I guaranty he will end up giving more support to Palestinians than Israelis now that there is a cease fire.. Joe would be fine leaving Hamas in place for Israel to suffer another attack like Oct. 7..just to appease the progressive wing of his party, and the idiotic antisemetists parading in the streets supporting Hamas… another form of incompetence is failing to see the obvious or staying silent on the two tiered form of justice that has become acceptable under the Biden administration.. maybe Kamala or Hillary will become our next president and you can celebrate the end of the American way of Life..

Bart's photo
Mon 11/27/23 04:20 PM
Keep on walking

OT: 90 degrees and above days or 30 degrees and below days

Bart's photo
Mon 11/27/23 01:28 PM
Bad Finger

Bart's photo
Mon 11/27/23 06:36 AM

Even though this thread is kind of lame , it started out for pure kicks , just to screw with others , all in good fun.. but it seems the fun police have shown up to squelch the fun…
OT: none of us + none of them..

I'm sorry if I've caused you discomfort with saying anything about being matched, this thread is always hard for me to joke about.
Especially since I'd love to match with you if things were different.
Carry on & have fun.

@Blondie: waving thank you for trying,:heart: but I can't expect people to know not to match me.
SlimG knew about Bart, that was the difference.

Ot: Bonnie & Mark the only 2 I know for sure.

Wow, I hope I haven’t become the bad guy for my comments, just adding to the conversation. My apologies…. You know how I feel about you Pumpi..:kissing_heart:

OT: Not looking and ? Mystery man

Bart's photo
Mon 11/27/23 04:39 AM
How about Biden giving authorization to the CDC to put a moratorium on evictions during the pandemic , or his unconstitutional act of trying to suspend the paying back of student loans. Here is two of the examples that Biden is going around the constitution… and yes his asking of social media to withhold info that sheds a light on his corruption is unconstitutional… for Obamas unconstitutional act it was Obamacare.

Bart's photo
Sun 11/26/23 01:05 PM
Deep sea diving

Water skiing or snow skiing?

Bart's photo
Fri 11/24/23 08:03 PM

Right. The Trump Administration left Biden with the trouble after caving in to the Taliban. And and the Biden Administration got it done. They got all the troops out along with 120,000 civilians. That's more than Trump got done in his whole 4 years in office. Trump was a joke of a president.

Wrong, wrong and ummm oh yea , wrong!.. Trumps plan was don’t mess with our troops and we will be out by that date. If you mess with our troops we won’t leave and he will bring in more troops to counter any action against us. But when Biden came in the Taliban felt emboldened to break the deal cause they saw weakness with Biden. ( they were right) . Joe had half a year to plan a successful withdrawal but he lacked the common knowledge to put any plan into action until the last minute. He left millions of dollars of our armor and weapons there for the taking.. There is still people their that Joe left behind, not to mention the 13 that were killed During “ the most successful withdrawal in history” .🤪 ... and what makes you think Biden wouldn’t have just scrapped those Trump plans like he did everything else Trump did…

Bart's photo
Fri 11/24/23 11:56 AM
Baked potatoes

Lager or ale

Bart's photo
Fri 11/24/23 11:47 AM
Supertramp

Bart's photo
Fri 11/24/23 05:30 AM
When I say the border was secure, I mean by comparison to the wide open border both southern and northern borders that we have had since Joe Biden came in and reversed almost every policy Trump enacted just to please the morally deprived liberal democrats. With so many unknown invaders allowed to enter without processing and identifying them we are at the mercy of another 9/11 sooner or later… and the economy before Trump wasnt lousy , certainly not great but it was no where close to high marks Trump took it. But with Joe it was like night and day. Look at the charts recording our growth during those years. The day Joe took over the the charts show the quality of peoples lives started declining and they still decline to this day.. not only is he losing the black vote and the Hispanic vote and the womens vote but now he’s losing the young peoples vote. He’s a loser in every aspect of his job. And he’s the best they have?…

Bart's photo
Wed 11/22/23 05:31 PM

We could be getting it from the national enquirer and it would be more truthful than the Islamic state run media propaganda you seem to be getting your news from.. FOX NEWS is my choice. I will not waste my time watching our liberal leaning stations like CNN or MSNBC. Fake news!…I’m curious how those Christians in Gaza feel about the atrocities that took place Oct. 7 in Israel ..

I hope you realized that a Christian church was bombed by Israel in Gaza? 18 Christian Palestinians died.

I saw the church was damaged by rocket fire and several Christians and Muslims were killed. IDF pilot reports hitting a site near the church that was used as a rocket launching center that had been rocketing Israel . The pilot said the church was not the target. One wall of the church damaged…. Fox News has their own reporters on the ground in Gaza doing some amazing reporting..

Bart's photo
Wed 11/22/23 04:03 PM
Edited by Bart on Wed 11/22/23 04:15 PM

Honestly, please tell me, supporters of Israel - where are you getting your news from about the situation in Gaza? Fox? CNN?

We could be getting it from the national enquirer and it would be more truthful than the Islamic state run media propaganda you seem to be getting your news from.. FOX NEWS is my choice. I will not waste my time watching our liberal leaning stations like CNN, MSNBC. Fake news!…I’m curious how those Christians in Gaza feel about the atrocities that took place Oct. 7 in Israel ..
Fox News was the ONLY organization who has been at the border from day 1. For 2 YEARS straight they reported live footage as the illegals would all rush in. It took 2 full YEARS before CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and the others were forced to go there with cameras as the story just got too big for anyone to ignore. Fox may lean right at times (not always! have hardly seen Trump at all on Fox for 2 years) but wow, the others just flat out IGNORE stories completely about crime, the border, you name it and then GLORIFY the news anytime a white person does harm to a black person. They NEVER report it the other way around and seem to take great pleasure in race baiting their audience.

Something else you won’t see on those stations Mr. Good Guy, all the videos of the premeditated smash and grabs by groups of young blacks. Also the videos of our elder generation getting car jacked or sucker punched and stomped and kicked to death. Again the videos shows mostly all black youths as the attackers. So I hope I don’t start getting called a racist, I didn’t creat the videos… but this is getting to be a issue that our government needs to address.

Bart's photo
Wed 11/22/23 03:38 PM
Edited by Bart on Wed 11/22/23 03:42 PM

Trump is a businessman, he knows how to manage something as big and powerful as the United States. The four years he was president proves that..funny how people in the United States was far better off in those four years than they are now , never mind the numbers they twist to make their inflation reduction bill look like it’s working.. and look at California when Arnold was the Governor compaired to the crime ridden crap hole it is under G Newsom . It used to be the place where everybody wanted to be, now the folks can’t leave there fast enough. .. is this what most democrats strive for?

Trump is a fraud. He got by for decades by lying and cheating in business. He lied to everybody and cheated the country. Took in $millions wherever he could, including overcharging the Secret Service when they were on his property to protect him and his family. No morals. We weren't better off under Trump. He just made you feel like you were, but the whole time he was selling out the country to the super rich and foreign interests while pretending he was on your side.

Hhmmmm, that’s deviously clever of Trump. Under his presidency he created a great economy, secure border, peace in the Middle East, fair foreign trade deals, and many other things our previous presidents werent able to get done… all that just to make us FEEL like it was good…even though it wasn’t? .. OK than…but at least With Biden we not only know we are worse off , we feel worse off.. kudos to Biden for his effort to keep us feeling that the economy Is as bad as it really is..

Bart's photo
Wed 11/22/23 12:23 PM

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking? Lol, sounds like your sold on the Rock being president.. he is popular and very famous and he does have lots of money… and that’s all it takes to be a good president. Right? Seems like that’s the only qualifications it takes to be president for Democrats. But he isn’t a minority so doesn’t that disqualifie him according to the leftist playbook. Seeing as how Joe picked his cabinet , a black, a gay , a tranny, and a three in one with his press speaker . KJP she is black, female and gay.. maybe she should throw her hat :tophat: n the ring also.

Johnson is just rich and famous. His lack of credentials, like Trump, doesn't seem a matter for the Republican ticket, and being rich and famous got Arnold Schwarzenegger elected governor in blue California.

Trump is a businessman, he knows how to manage something as big and powerful as the United States. The four years he was president proves that..funny how people in the United States was far better off in those four years than they are now , never mind the numbers they twist to make their inflation reduction bill look like it’s working.. and look at California when Arnold was the Governor compaired to the crime ridden crap hole it is under G Newsom . It used to be the place where everybody wanted to be, now the folks can’t leave there fast enough. .. is this what most democrats strive for?

Bart's photo
Wed 11/22/23 05:33 AM

Honestly, please tell me, supporters of Israel - where are you getting your news from about the situation in Gaza? Fox? CNN?

We could be getting it from the national enquirer and it would be more truthful than the Islamic state run media propaganda you seem to be getting your news from.. FOX NEWS is my choice. I will not waste my time watching our liberal leaning stations like CNN or MSNBC. Fake news!…I’m curious how those Christians in Gaza feel about the atrocities that took place Oct. 7 in Israel ..

Bart's photo
Wed 11/22/23 04:37 AM
Edited by Bart on Wed 11/22/23 04:41 AM

Lol… That last paragraph about Biden’s innocence and the Rock becoming the Republican nomination tells me all I need to know about your brain breaking capabilities..This reminds me of a story about a mother watching her son in the marching band at a football game at half time. The band was on the field marching in rhythm and step except for one member, he was clearly the only one out of step. When the band stopped playing in between songs that kids mother stood up and shouted “ everyone except MY son is out of step … get it? And no contempt of court because, a “ real “ judge lifted that B.S. gag order that Trump can’t talk about this political witch hunt in public. …I think he will be in Iowa tonite rallying more supporters if you want to hear him…

The Rock hasn't announced his campaign for president, yet, but it's been in some papers and blogs that he's considering it. He's about as famous and Trump and a higher net worth and a popularity rating much higher than The Donald and Biden. But considering Trump's rabid base, maybe The Rock isn't such a thing, after all.

Biden's innocence is just a matter of his public scrutiny over the decades and no credible examples of his criminality.

Lastly, I have no intention to hear Trump blather on like he does. I don't even find Biden that interesting to listen to, beyond speech highlights, and I wouldn't cross the street to hear DJT, much less drive or fly up to Iowa, when he's just crying about his legal problems and promising a fascist regime.

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking? Lol, sounds like your sold on the Rock being president.. he is popular and very famous and he does have lots of money… and that’s all it takes to be a good president. Right? Seems like that’s the only qualifications it takes to be president for Democrats. But he isn’t a minority so doesn’t that disqualifie him according to the leftist playbook. Seeing as how Joe picked his cabinet , a black, a gay , a tranny, and a three in one with his press speaker . KJP she is black, female and gay.. maybe she should throw her hat :tophat: n the ring also.

Bart's photo
Tue 11/21/23 04:36 PM

Mortman, you know you cannot argue with a Trump supporter with facts and truth. Trump is their God, he is infallible. Only he can fix it, he is their retribution, he is their truth, he is the embodiment of what they can never be, he is all powerful, all knowing, incorruptible, majestic, magical, irrefutable and untouchable. Their king, their high priest, their judge, jury and executioner. They have submitted, succumbed to a devil.

You're right, but I don't consider it so much an argument as a rebuttal to not let their nonsense stand as the last word.

Lol, sounds like the soar loser snowflakes we saw in 2016, maybe a bit more delusional… , all powerful, all knowing.. are you describing Trump or the Wizard 🧙‍♂️ f Oz… the Trump I’m talking about is none of the above! But he is the guy that had this country on the Right track , called prosperity. Good economy, the border wasn’t the cluster f**k it is now , our adversaries were behaving themselves. Folks had money for something other than the necessity's. All in all it was good with Trump. Now we have someone that is so incompetent he’s unable to comprehend the damage he and his policies are doing to this country.

Bart's photo
Tue 11/21/23 03:17 PM
Faster Pussycat

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25