Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Tue 02/27/24 03:56 PM
It’s not YouTube making a joke of our president it’s our president that is making a joke out of himself. After 3 years of saying our border is secure , and last month says he has done Everything he can do to secure the crisis at the border , and now he admits he may have to use a executive order ( that he does have the power to use) to secure the border. 3 years of his lies has destabilized the overall sense of security of stopping another 9/11 . Your idea that our sucking economy sucks less that any other country’s sucking economy is not that reassuring… but I guess that’s Bidens best campaign talking point… btw.. the two clowns on the prosecution against Trump in Atlanta are about to be admonished and declared to corrupt to continue as the team prosecuting Trump. The witnesses testimony paint both as willing to lie in court. Which could include a dismissal of that case..

Bart's photo
Tue 02/27/24 05:10 AM

Not confused about anything. Well aware that U S Steel is not a government corporation. US Steel is not just one of many different steel manufacturers. It is an American powerbase that is essential to the success and prosperity of the US industrial base. It creates valuable jobs across US. It is family silver. Now u spoke on Dems bringing back manufacturing jobs but why so quick to defend a foreign company buying US Steel :thinking: and yet if the sale is approved there is no guarantee of no reduced jobs and downscaling. Even democratic Fetterman had his say against the sale (and it will go thru) citing national security and all that....

Now if u know anything about local companies sold to foreign entities you know that said foreign company promises to retain jobs, few years down the line, production shifts to foreign country to reduce production costs, facilities are shutdown, good jobs lost, local customers and workers lose out. It happens all the time around the world. As for the protroleum market as stated before America does not need to depend on middle east oil it can be energy independent but your energy independent is 100% renewables while others may see abit of both renewable energy and fossils fuels. Now you spoke on reduce battery costs . The facts is wind and solar farms for instance needs a large amount of land to operate just to produce a little bit of energy. Renewables are not always a viable commercial option in every case.

US Steel isn't even the biggest US steel company. That would be Nucor, and there are dozens of other steel companies in the US. Even if a Japanese firm comes and buys US Steel, it won't be able to take the mines overseas. Possibly the mills, but given the bulk and weight of steel, that doesn't make sense, either. Downsizing can happen even if the company stays US-owned, so it's not really clear that you're not confused on this. Companies are bought and sold in the US every day.

As far as wind and solar go, it's not like the land can't be used for other things at the same time. Farmers grow crops under and between solar panels and wind turbine towers. In the US we install solar panels on rooftops, too.

Try doing that with a coal or gas power plant.

Lastly, it's OK if other countries make jokes about Biden. They laughed at Trump, too. At least biden is getting the job done, and not breaking laws while at it.

Please tell us what Biden is getting done except for destroying our country from the inside out and bottom up. That’s his economic plan , he’s been saying that crap for 3 years now and no one is seeing any improvements other than the woke liberal democrats that he bends over backwards to push their agenda ahead of what’s good for America. So far he’s allowed about 9 million people to come into our country illegally with no idea of who is coming in.. Americans are being robbed , killed , kidnapped, raped, and our cops are being ambushed and beaten by these illegal immigrants. And while Joe just keeps letting them in and the P.O.S. Democrat Mayors and DAs release them back into our communities after committing crimes with two or three previous arrests and releases , we can all trust our judgement that Joe doesn’t give a damn about the problems we face here in America. He is to busy trying to pawn hisself off as a strong ally against Russia. and how he is gonna save the world from Putin.. He is a joke at all phase of his job. With Biden it’s all about show. Trump got stuff done and didn’t care what the naysayers said . That’s what we need again…

Bart's photo
Sat 02/24/24 04:10 PM

:smile: :thumbsup:

Good response Bart. I do not like long writing like you
do on here. Especially to ridiculous replies. I know people personally in FL. NC. TX. and other States.

:thumbsup:.. I’m not knocking Scotland , after all my heritage is Scotch-Irish . With all the crime reported and the crazy **** going on in our schools and the trillions of $$$ over spending .. Living amongst it and hearing about it over and over again, we are numb to how bad it must sound to others around the world, but remember, it’s only the bad news that people pay attention to. America is still pretty great…

Bart's photo
Sat 02/24/24 02:53 PM

Politics maybe a joke to some Men but it is not to people who know what can happen when those like J Biden get in office. Puppet working for leadership that wants to destroy the Country as we know it.
Many service people died in Military defense to protect Freedoms in this USA. And, many are still serving.

NO Joke!
What freedoms?:thinking::thinking::thinking:🤷You lot live in a fantasy World over there! 🤣🤣🤣You can't even send your kids to School, each day without worrying if some lunatic, is going to show up and start a shooting spree, in the School. People carry guns, to make them feel safe?:thinking::thinking:🤷Aye, that's a real free sounding Country you have there? At least here in the UK, I can send my son to School, without worrying about him getting shot. I can walk down the street, without carrying a weapon, or a firearm, of any description. That's because I feel safe, walking down the streets, even at night! Even our Police, don't even carry guns and if in the eventuality that the Police need any firepower asap, their armed units are always about 5 minutes away, but still you hardly ever see them. All I ever hear is brainwashed Americans, thinking that they're the greatest, free nation, on Earth and believe me you're not. You want to see a real free Country, then visit Scotland, where I live? Oh and if you do visit and need any medical attention of any sort, it's free, even to tourists. Your prescription will be free also. You see we can actually see where the money that we pay our taxes to, is being used for over here in the UK. Can you say the same, except for when you see new Aircraft Carriers, etc, that your military have bought. America, the land of the free? Land of the fee, more like!

Where I live, I feel safe. The suberbs are fine for the most part. The crime you see in the news is mostly in our large cities, brought on by liberal democrat lawmakers that feel reluctant to sentence the young black males that are committing most of the car jacking, the smash and grabs and the indiscriminate shooting in the streets.. It’s not a popular subject and the DAs and Mayors and even the governors in those blue cities and states could lose votes from minority groups. And now we have millions of immigrants from every part of the world that are released into these same cities.. I value my right to own and carry a gun. Five minutes is a long time to wait on a cop to go get a gun… duh.. the assailant would be long gone. It’s because of the common citizen and his rifle that we won our independence from the Brits. And we will never give up our 2nd amendment. With the direction the U.S. is headed under Biden, we may need to rely on them again.. Lots of countrys depend on the US for many things, food , vehicles, military arsenal, farming equipment. To many things to mention, what exports come from Scotland that people depend on ?.. besides scotch whiskey…

Bart's photo
Fri 02/23/24 09:52 AM

Biden has gotten lots of adverse things done that has led to our worst economy in decades. He has let in sooooo many criminal scumbags into our country, which has increased violent crime and robbery in all parts of our country. I’m sure the participants of that presidential rating you quoted is a bunch of woke liberals , the same ones that believe in men having babies , wide open borders and criminal release with no bond or prison sentences. Any report that says Joe Biden and Batak Obama are better presidents than Ronald Reagan is clearly void of any real voices. Obviously without merit of credibility… I just saw for the second time in a week that Putin prefers Biden to win the presidency, that comes at no surprise since we have all seen that Putin can walk all over Biden . He recognizes Biden as the bumbling, stumbling fool and the weak push over he is. Joe Biden was one of Putins best reasons to invade Ukraine . He saw the weakness in our leadership and that was his time to invade ..

Weird take. Crime rates are down, continuing the trend over the past couple decades, and despite the spike from 2020. If you have a source that shows crime is up, I'd like to see it..

I knew the Presidential Greatness Rankings would break your brain. Sure, it doesn't really matter, but it does shine a light on the ineffectiveness of the Trump Administration and the quiet results of Biden's. Trump is a criminal and a failure, and totally deserves the last place. Putting Reagan below Biden is a sober assessment of Reagan's failures that Republicans happily forgot. "Trickle-down" economics was always a scam and breaking laws to arm Nicaraguan rebels behind Congress' back was a bad idea, too.
Reagan should've been lower in the rankings, but he was telegenic and well-liked, if forgetful toward the end.

The only thing it shines a light on is the rarity of someone thinking and stating out loud they think Biden is a good president. Since when is a 65% disapproval rating considered good . He is no better than 49% approval rating in any meaningful category that affects our everyday life..how that makes him better than any president is beyond common sense.. but than again there was that time that Obama got the noble peace prize( what a joke that was)…

Bart's photo
Fri 02/23/24 05:26 AM

J Biden should run out of Office asap.

With everything he has Not gotten done, he is a Failure.

Biden's gotten lots of things done, despite Republicans in Congress sandbagging the country as much as they can, to abide Trump's calls to wreck the economy.

Did you see the recent Presidential rankings? Trump came in dead-last. Biden made 14th place--beating Reagan!

https://thehill.com/homenews/4476288-presidential-experts-rank-biden-14th-among-presidents-in-survey-trump-comes-in-last/

Biden has gotten lots of adverse things done that has led to our worst economy in decades. He has let in sooooo many criminal scumbags into our country, which has increased violent crime and robbery in all parts of our country. I’m sure the participants of that presidential rating you quoted is a bunch of woke liberals , the same ones that believe in men having babies , wide open borders and criminal release with no bond or prison sentences. Any report that says Joe Biden and Batak Obama are better presidents than Ronald Reagan is clearly void of any real voices. Obviously without merit of credibility… I just saw for the second time in a week that Putin prefers Biden to win the presidency, that comes at no surprise since we have all seen that Putin can walk all over Biden . He recognizes Biden as the bumbling, stumbling fool and the weak push over he is. Joe Biden was one of Putins best reasons to invade Ukraine . He saw the weakness in our leadership and that was his time to invade ..

Bart's photo
Thu 02/22/24 10:29 AM

Just because the map is flat (2D) doesn't mean the earth is flat. That map is just a way of representing the earth in a computer system. It's an analog. Here in the real world, the Earth is still round.

The Flat Earth model falls apart when explaining sunrises, or why vehicles disappear over the horizon from the bottom or satellite orbits. But good luck with your criminal charges.

NASA has published numerous photographs of the round Earth. Can you find a photograph of the flat Earth?

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N31S27S/

Lol… IDK.. it could explain all the disappearances we’ve heard about.. folks looking at their phones and walking off the edge…

Bart's photo
Thu 02/22/24 07:50 AM

:ear: Why is it so hard for you to understand… if you promise to pay 2% of you GDP and you don’t, than your not paying what your suppose to… and when everybody pays what they are suppose to pay that’s when NATO is better prepared to defend NATO member countries… plain and simple to understand unless you are trying to twist that explanation to hurt Trump…

It's not paying. It's spending. National defense isn't just weapons and ammunition. It's not even just the military, and all those NATO members that "aren't paying" are probably still paying--just not in terms recognized by NATO guidelines. Here in the USA, we can easily separate national defense from our daily lives, as we have a huge military and well-defined separation from the public. In some countries around the world, especially smaller countries, people just live with their militaries. We have state National Guards where members have to sign up and get regular training. In other countries, the state reaches out to eligible citizens and issues equipment and time in service may not even be paid. Just because the government doesn't spend 2% doesn't mean the cost to the nation is less than 2%. Either way, Trump is an idiot and misrepresents the situation.

Never mind… you are more interested in defending the slackers than then you are of giving kudos to Trump when he called out the slacker countries. And now 11 of those slackers are doing what they promised. The secretary of NATO was very pleased of that outcome. And praised Trump…

Bart's photo
Wed 02/21/24 05:06 AM
Edited by Bart on Wed 02/21/24 05:08 AM

Try telling my mortgage co. my payment is short but it’s not delinquent they would laugh while slapping a late fee to my next payment… America has played big brother to so many NATO member countries. And for those that don’t pull their weight, they should be called out for it . Trump did this same thing during his first or second year in office and several of those countries started paying their 2% and NATO was enriched with more funds to fight the villain they say Trump is colluding with.. someone has to turn the screws to get things fixed , their not going to fix themselves…with Putin barely holding their own in Ukraine, I think even he knows he wouldn’t be capable of attacking any NATO country and surviving … I think if the Biden administration would cut most of the red tape that gets in the way and actually get the weapons that Ukraine needs to them when they need them than Ukraine could turn the tables on Russia…

You don't seem to understand. NATO is not a loan or a subscription. When the US or any other NATO member spends money on the military, it's not dropped into NATO's bank account. There are no delinquency notices. NATO member states pledge to spend 2% of their GDP on defense. Maybe you can point to where some conservative blogger or Donald Trump said that other nations are behind in their payments, but Trump is a moron. Don't be like Trump.

Defence expenditures and NATO’s 2% guideline

:ear: Why is it so hard for you to understand… if you promise to pay 2% of you GDP and you don’t, than your not paying what your suppose to… and when everybody pays what they are suppose to pay that’s when NATO is better prepared to defend NATO member countries… plain and simple to understand unless you are trying to twist that explanation to hurt Trump…

Bart's photo
Tue 02/20/24 04:14 PM

There comes a time when you need to say what needs to be said in order to get folks off their butts. It doesn't mean you are prepare to carry out the threat. Trump doesn't want to pull America out of NATO or dismantle NATO. NATO is being asked to pay your dues and stopped relying on the US to carry NATO's weight exclusively or don't expect US help. That's is the reason 45th pulled America out of the Paris Agreement. The only nation paying fees was America. The organisation was not benefiting America in any way.
Of course Biden reverse the process and the environmentalists were all so happy to spend US taxpayers monies once again. And that's why Europe and anyone else can get monies out of the Democrats so easily because the party thrives on emotions and not logic. Anything else the media is proclaiming about US encouraging Russia to invade Europe is reckless reporting. And what is NATO doing now? Running around holding meetings trying to come up with strategies on how best to war without America help. That is the mindset that was needed from the outset.

That's not how NATO works. Member countries don't pay into NATO like a country club. They merely pledge to spend 2% of their GDP on defense, and while several countries are falling short, they're not delinquent. They all paid a fee to join.

The Paris Accords is a little different, and it's also way bigger than NATO, and only pledges to work toward slowing down climate change and researching ways to do it. Again, nobody's delinquent in that. Trump claimed that it hurts the US to work toward climate change when other countries don't, but that's not true either. Our research into renewable energy is already paying off, and solar and wind power is now cheaper and employs several times more people than coal and natural gas powerplants. Slowing down climate change helps everybody.

Lastly, helping Ukraine is not about furthering war, but about helping Ukraine resist the Russian invasion and diminishing Russia's ability to extend its war into other countries, including NATO countries.

Try telling my mortgage co. my payment is short but it’s not delinquent they would laugh while slapping a late fee to my next payment… America has played big brother to so many NATO member countries. And for those that don’t pull their weight, they should be called out for it . Trump did this same thing during his first or second year in office and several of those countries started paying their 2% and NATO was enriched with more funds to fight the villain they say Trump is colluding with.. someone has to turn the screws to get things fixed , their not going to fix themselves…with Putin barely holding their own in Ukraine, I think even he knows he wouldn’t be capable of attacking any NATO country and surviving … I think if the Biden administration would cut most of the red tape that gets in the way and actually get the weapons that Ukraine needs to them when they need them than Ukraine could turn the tables on Russia…

Bart's photo
Sun 02/18/24 03:58 PM

Political affiliations, and mental health
issues aside, 99.9% of the schitbags
elected to public office, should have
been sent to prison.
... But, voters have been conditioned
to believe soundbites over actions.

There's been virtually no discernible
difference between the two main parties
in the U.S., in nearly 40 years.
It doesn't matter if the dick weasel has
a D, or an R next to their name.
They're all still dickweasels, and they're
all still corrupt.

Biden, as well as the five peckerheads
who served before him, should all be
doing life sentences in prison solitary
confinement.

And, since Bush Sr. has already passed,
dig his azz up, and rebury him on
prison grounds.

Come on KindSoul, don’t sugar coat it like that.. tell us how you really feel about politicians…

Bart's photo
Sun 02/18/24 12:29 PM

It’s plain to see for anybody being true to theirselves that Biden is struggling to tread water now and he has another 9 months to go. He has taken the left to the edge of insanity. Not only his age but his lack of understanding how to produce success. He’s been a politician for most of his 80 years and has done virtually nothing to advance anything positive for the American people.. what he will be remembered for is his stance against busing and de-segregation 50 years ago. He said he didn’t want his kids mixing with thugs..he won’t be remembered as having a successful presidency. With his policy of blame and distraction he thinks he is persuading people to vote for him again.. some of the usual dolts will vote for him and those who don’t care about American values will vote for him, but he has lost a large percentage of the African American vote most of the Latino vote and a large group of young voters. .. these two candidates are not the most popular for their party , but that’s who we got, and I can’t see purposely voting for another 4 years of what we have now…

Weird take. You think Biden will be remembered for things that happened 40 years ago while he's passing laws now? Having gotten his Inflation Reduction Act, and CHIPS Act passed, that pump $trillions into the US economy and return semiconductor manufacturing to the US, with $billions still being spent today, or maybe the $35/month cap on insulin? How about his work to eliminate junk fees from banks and airlines? Biden's the first US President to stand and walk with Union workers. He's the first US President to pick a female VP. A lot of other first go there, too, but until you typed about his votes on busing and desegregation (on which he wasn't alone at the time) I had forgotten about, and I follow politics pretty closely.

I admit that Biden isn't at his best, and some of his positions disappoint me. But this year isn't between Biden and my ideal candidate. It's just Biden v. Trump again. Trump was an unmitigated disaster as a President. DJT lied and cheated every day. Took foreign emoluments every day, and because Republicans controlled Congress, and the Constitution wasn't clear enough, nothing was ever done about it. And even with Republican control of the White House, and Congress, Trump got almost nothing done. They couldn't even make basic government work.

The choice is easy: Four more years for Biden and Trump to Prison in 2024.

I will admit that Trump was not my first choice this time around, my choice dropped out before he really got going.. Mike Pompaeo , but it looks like it’s gonna be these two ‘not so popular ‘ candidates. But as much non-sense as Trump talks, he has proven his ability to be in the White House. The covid pandemic ruined a lot of the progress that was happening at that time. The facts and numbers prove that. But when Biden came in and started dismantling all the policies at the border and his decision to shut down the pipeline and other prosperous ventures. That’s when Americans started feeling the effects of those decisions in their wallets and bank accounts, that is what folks feel now and I think Biden and the democrats will pay for it in November. At least that’s what I hope for..

Bart's photo
Sun 02/18/24 06:15 AM
It’s plain to see for anybody being true to theirselves that Biden is struggling to tread water now and he has another 9 months to go. He has taken the left to the edge of insanity. Not only his age but his lack of understanding how to produce success. He’s been a politician for most of his 80 years and has done virtually nothing to advance anything positive for the American people.. what he will be remembered for is his stance against busing and de-segregation 50 years ago. He said he didn’t want his kids mixing with thugs..he won’t be remembered as having a successful presidency. With his policy of blame and distraction he thinks he is persuading people to vote for him again.. some of the usual dolts will vote for him and those who don’t care about American values will vote for him, but he has lost a large percentage of the African American vote most of the Latino vote and a large group of young voters. .. these two candidates are not the most popular for their party , but that’s who we got, and I can’t see purposely voting for another 4 years of what we have now…

Bart's photo
Sat 02/17/24 11:57 AM

The Real losers are those who still support a POTUS who is incompetent to serve. They do not see the Light. Hopefully he will be gone somewhere else this Year.

While Trump's supporters are losing to a point, they're only losing some money and time and any maybe some friends. Trump's spending their donations on his legal bills. I suspect they know it, and are mostly OK with it.

Lol, your funny… maybe if Trump is found guilty of a felony , than he can shake hands with some invisible people, slobber some words out and fall down, than maybe he can get that special double standard of justice and he will be found to sympathetic to stand trial… it happened just last week…

Bart's photo
Sat 02/17/24 11:46 AM

At least both of those two are living people. That comparison is a stretch, even for you..LMAO !!… have you seen the farce going on in Atlanta with the two corrupt at best( idiots ) Willis and Wade . Two clowns trying to convict someone for exactly what they are guilty of… fraud…that’s how the liberal democrats roll…

Have you even read the indictment? Trump's charges are nothing like what Willis & Wade are accused of. The defendant's attorneys are trying everything they can to delay the case, but the allegations had no merritt and their witness was soundly impeached. She's just a disgruntled former employee, and even if the allegations were true, they aren't sufficient to support Willis' or Wade's recusal. That case will move forward and Trump et. al., are going to trial soon enough.

Not only are they corrupt , now with their claims of being paid in cash , I’m sure the IRS will be interested in investigating those claims..their claim of Trumps violations are a form of defrauding the state what Willis and Wade is accused of is a form of defrauding the state.. Willis has lost all credibility and will be recused and probably lose her cushy job..

Bart's photo
Sat 02/17/24 09:08 AM
Edited by Bart on Sat 02/17/24 09:11 AM

Judge orders Trump and his companies to pay $355 million in New York civil fraud case

* Trump fined $355 million (not the $370 million D.A. James asked for)
* Not including the $88 million Trump was ordered to pay E. Jean Carroll
* Don Jr. & Eric Trump each fined $4 million
* Trump's CFO Allen Weisselberg fined $1 million
* Trump's lawyers pledged to appeal the ruling.

So Trump's lying and cheating has cost him almost a half billion dollars so far. Ah ha ha ha!

But it doesn’t hurt his support for 2024 presidential run. His supporters recognize the lefts political agenda to ruin Trump , but it ain’t working . Just watch the next few months as Biden goes down in flames because of his demented and diminishing brain cognition . He’s a blubbering stumbling embarrassment to this country and his party ( like the democrats aren’t embarrassing enough without him).. He will not win a second term…ha, ha, ha…

This case was never about ruining Trump's chances at being President again. It was only about holding him accountable for the laws he broke. Taking hundreds of $millions from the guy while he needs money for his campaigns is just an added bonus.

What are you talking about… the democrats have been conniving against him since he announced his decision to run again. The democrats are terrified of another Trump presidency. Not because of their ‘ fear ‘ of the end of democracy. They know people aren’t buying that load of crap. They fear Trump because of the night and day difference that a Trump presidency would be compared to the terrible state of the union we have now…that is the reason for all these witch hunts. Trump will not back down no matter what they throw at him..

Bart's photo
Sat 02/17/24 08:49 AM

Typical democrat spin to shift Bidens lack of what it takes to govern. Because of Biden and the democrats ignorance , they have perpetuated the high prices and continue to deny their poor performance while this nation is going down the drain. This guy is absolutely the worse thing about America at this time. He is the reason more and more people around the world despise us and distrust us. As he throws Israel ( our one and only true ally in the Middle East) under the bus and our own border states are being invaded , Biden is happy to side with others that want to see the United States decline in stature. And that is the Only thing that he can claim a success at…ask any 10 people and at least 7 of those 10 will agree that Biden is the cause of all the rot in America.

1. Inflation started going up in 2020, and only reached its peak after Biden got to work, but it's back down now.
the annual inflation rates for dozens and dozens of goods routinely purchased by American households - including food - were already at their highest levels in a decade before Biden entered the White House

2. Maybe you could be more specific about world-wide opinions about The United States, but Biden's not the one pulling out of treaties and trying to dismantle NATO. That's Trump. Biden is working with our allies in Europe and Asia and elsewhere, unlike Trump, who was actually laughed at during world summits.
https://apnews.com/general-news-821dafb0b18a4dadb086216c08067df3

3. The US has several allies in the Middle East and while Israel may be the closest, they're not perfect. They apparently commit war crimes, targeting civilians in their fight against Hamas, but Biden is still working to get foreign aid to them and to the Palestinian civilians. Trump would've never been able to handle that kind of diplomacy.

4. And again, you bring up the curious statistic that 7/10 of Americans blame Biden for everything wrong. Got a link for that? Your claim looks like BS to me.

The proof of his miserable failure is visible in the grocery stores , the housing market, our schools, on the streets w/ crime, our judicial system is a joke, his misstatements and garbled speeches to our overseas allies and his pathetically weak warnings to our adversaries is doing a great deal of damage to our values and financial status and our sovereignty.. just listen to other forms of information besides the liberal gurus that you blindly follow and bough down to…that is where you can get a true glimpse of the popularity of Joe…. It’s not good for Sleepy Joe!

Yeah, inflation and crime rates are dropping and Trump's had more than his share of verbal flubs. Give it a few more months and Republicans will have nothing left to say, as Trump's criminal convictions pile up. His case on campaign finance violations starts next month. I get that Republicans like to point at Biden's gaffs, but even Biden can keep Pelosi & Hailey straight.

At least both of those two are living people. That comparison is a stretch, even for you..LMAO !!… have you seen the farce going on in Atlanta with the two corrupt at best( idiots ) Willis and Wade . Two clowns trying to convict someone for exactly what they are guilty of… fraud…that’s how the liberal democrats roll…

Bart's photo
Sat 02/17/24 06:05 AM

Typical democrat spin to shift Bidens lack of what it takes to govern. Because of Biden and the democrats ignorance , they have perpetuated the high prices and continue to deny their poor performance while this nation is going down the drain. This guy is absolutely the worse thing about America at this time. He is the reason more and more people around the world despise us and distrust us. As he throws Israel ( our one and only true ally in the Middle East) under the bus and our own border states are being invaded , Biden is happy to side with others that want to see the United States decline in stature. And that is the Only thing that he can claim a success at…ask any 10 people and at least 7 of those 10 will agree that Biden is the cause of all the rot in America.

1. Inflation started going up in 2020, and only reached its peak after Biden got to work, but it's back down now.
the annual inflation rates for dozens and dozens of goods routinely purchased by American households - including food - were already at their highest levels in a decade before Biden entered the White House

2. Maybe you could be more specific about world-wide opinions about The United States, but Biden's not the one pulling out of treaties and trying to dismantle NATO. That's Trump. Biden is working with our allies in Europe and Asia and elsewhere, unlike Trump, who was actually laughed at during world summits.
https://apnews.com/general-news-821dafb0b18a4dadb086216c08067df3

3. The US has several allies in the Middle East and while Israel may be the closest, they're not perfect. They apparently commit war crimes, targeting civilians in their fight against Hamas, but Biden is still working to get foreign aid to them and to the Palestinian civilians. Trump would've never been able to handle that kind of diplomacy.

4. And again, you bring up the curious statistic that 7/10 of Americans blame Biden for everything wrong. Got a link for that? Your claim looks like BS to me.
[/quote

The proof of his miserable failure is visible in the grocery stores , the housing market, our schools, on the streets w/ crime, our judicial system is a joke, his misstatements and garbled speeches to our overseas allies and his pathetically weak warnings to our adversaries is doing a great deal of damage to our values and financial status and our sovereignty.. just listen to other forms of information besides the liberal gurus that you blindly follow and bough down to…that is where you can get a true glimpse of the popularity of Joe…. It’s not good for Sleepy Joe!

Bart's photo
Sat 02/17/24 04:37 AM
Edited by Bart on Sat 02/17/24 04:38 AM

Judge orders Trump and his companies to pay $355 million in New York civil fraud case

* Trump fined $355 million (not the $370 million D.A. James asked for)
* Not including the $88 million Trump was ordered to pay E. Jean Carroll
* Don Jr. & Eric Trump each fined $4 million
* Trump's CFO Allen Weisselberg fined $1 million
* Trump's lawyers pledged to appeal the ruling.

So Trump's lying and cheating has cost him almost a half billion dollars so far. Ah ha ha ha!

But it doesn’t hurt his support for 2024 presidential run. His supporters recognize the lefts political agenda to ruin Trump , but it ain’t working . Just watch the next few months as Biden goes down in flames because of his demented and diminishing brain cognition . He’s a blubbering stumbling embarrassment to this country and his party ( like the democrats aren’t embarrassing enough without him).. He will not win a second term…ha, ha, ha…

Bart's photo
Thu 02/15/24 05:50 AM

None are so blind as those who refuse to see…Joe was the reason inflation, gas and everything else skyrocketed in cost. Even though inflation is creeping down , prices stay high, anywhere from 15% to 30%. And Joe still blames everyone and everything except his own bad decisions..This week it’s ‘ shrinkflation’…

Oh please. Shrinkflataion isn't this week. That's been going on since the '50s. It's not like Biden or any other president has control on what the consumer market bears. All he can do is ask Congress for reforms and sign acts of Congress into law. Biden asked Congress for a fairer tax system, and Republican's won't have it. So, higher corporate profits go up with inflation.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25