Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Sat 02/17/24 06:05 AM

Typical democrat spin to shift Bidens lack of what it takes to govern. Because of Biden and the democrats ignorance , they have perpetuated the high prices and continue to deny their poor performance while this nation is going down the drain. This guy is absolutely the worse thing about America at this time. He is the reason more and more people around the world despise us and distrust us. As he throws Israel ( our one and only true ally in the Middle East) under the bus and our own border states are being invaded , Biden is happy to side with others that want to see the United States decline in stature. And that is the Only thing that he can claim a success at…ask any 10 people and at least 7 of those 10 will agree that Biden is the cause of all the rot in America.

1. Inflation started going up in 2020, and only reached its peak after Biden got to work, but it's back down now.
the annual inflation rates for dozens and dozens of goods routinely purchased by American households - including food - were already at their highest levels in a decade before Biden entered the White House

2. Maybe you could be more specific about world-wide opinions about The United States, but Biden's not the one pulling out of treaties and trying to dismantle NATO. That's Trump. Biden is working with our allies in Europe and Asia and elsewhere, unlike Trump, who was actually laughed at during world summits.
https://apnews.com/general-news-821dafb0b18a4dadb086216c08067df3

3. The US has several allies in the Middle East and while Israel may be the closest, they're not perfect. They apparently commit war crimes, targeting civilians in their fight against Hamas, but Biden is still working to get foreign aid to them and to the Palestinian civilians. Trump would've never been able to handle that kind of diplomacy.

4. And again, you bring up the curious statistic that 7/10 of Americans blame Biden for everything wrong. Got a link for that? Your claim looks like BS to me.
[/quote

The proof of his miserable failure is visible in the grocery stores , the housing market, our schools, on the streets w/ crime, our judicial system is a joke, his misstatements and garbled speeches to our overseas allies and his pathetically weak warnings to our adversaries is doing a great deal of damage to our values and financial status and our sovereignty.. just listen to other forms of information besides the liberal gurus that you blindly follow and bough down to…that is where you can get a true glimpse of the popularity of Joe…. It’s not good for Sleepy Joe!

Bart's photo
Sat 02/17/24 04:37 AM
Edited by Bart on Sat 02/17/24 04:38 AM

Judge orders Trump and his companies to pay $355 million in New York civil fraud case

* Trump fined $355 million (not the $370 million D.A. James asked for)
* Not including the $88 million Trump was ordered to pay E. Jean Carroll
* Don Jr. & Eric Trump each fined $4 million
* Trump's CFO Allen Weisselberg fined $1 million
* Trump's lawyers pledged to appeal the ruling.

So Trump's lying and cheating has cost him almost a half billion dollars so far. Ah ha ha ha!

But it doesn’t hurt his support for 2024 presidential run. His supporters recognize the lefts political agenda to ruin Trump , but it ain’t working . Just watch the next few months as Biden goes down in flames because of his demented and diminishing brain cognition . He’s a blubbering stumbling embarrassment to this country and his party ( like the democrats aren’t embarrassing enough without him).. He will not win a second term…ha, ha, ha…

Bart's photo
Thu 02/15/24 05:50 AM

None are so blind as those who refuse to see…Joe was the reason inflation, gas and everything else skyrocketed in cost. Even though inflation is creeping down , prices stay high, anywhere from 15% to 30%. And Joe still blames everyone and everything except his own bad decisions..This week it’s ‘ shrinkflation’…

Oh please. Shrinkflataion isn't this week. That's been going on since the '50s. It's not like Biden or any other president has control on what the consumer market bears. All he can do is ask Congress for reforms and sign acts of Congress into law. Biden asked Congress for a fairer tax system, and Republican's won't have it. So, higher corporate profits go up with inflation.

Typical democrat spin to shift Bidens lack of what it takes to govern. Because of Biden and the democrats ignorance , they have perpetuated the high prices and continue to deny their poor performance while this nation is going down the drain. This guy is absolutely the worse thing about America at this time. He is the reason more and more people around the world despise us and distrust us. As he throws Israel ( our one and only true ally in the Middle East) under the bus and our own border states are being invaded , Biden is happy to side with others that want to see the United States decline in stature. And that is the Only thing that he can claim a success at…ask any 10 people and at least 7 of those 10 will agree that Biden is the cause of all the rot in America.

Bart's photo
Tue 02/13/24 05:53 PM

If Joe hadn’t let the far left liberals take his party to the edge of lunacy than maybe a more moderate Republican would have been nominated instead of the maga right Trump. I believe the democrats hate for Trump made it possible for Joe to dismantle the policies Trump had in place that were working, and the democrats applauded every anti-Trump act Joe put in place, and now because everything is going to hell in a hand basket they want to complain and blame all on Trump. If someone would have been honest with Joe and told him he was losing it than we may have had a better suited democrat candidate.. but who???

Things aren't going to hell. Unemployment is down. Inflation is down. Oil & Natural Gas prices are down. Since Biden got into office, there're no more shortages of the things the Trump Administration let slide.

And to answer the other question above, there are other Republicans and Democrats, but Republicans mostly want (criminal suspect) Trump, and Democrats are sticking with the guy known to beat the criminal suspect in elections. If Trump were not running, and put in prison where he belongs, all bets would be off.

None are so blind as those who refuse to see…Joe was the reason inflation, gas and everything else skyrocketed in cost. Even though inflation is creeping down , prices stay high, anywhere from 15% to 30%. And Joe still blames everyone and everything except his own bad decisions..This week it’s ‘ shrinkflation’…

Bart's photo
Tue 02/13/24 03:01 PM
Edited by Bart on Tue 02/13/24 03:03 PM

J Biden has a medical problem Memory, so he needs to step down, put his Pridefulness aside. Many Old men are intelligent and Professional and have good Memory, but J Biden definitely does not have for Years. It is not about age. His supporters are really foolish to support him.

hahahahahaha and this coming from a Trump supporter.

This is not unlike when Ronald Reagan had no
memory when it came to Oliver North, now,
of course, we know he was pre-Alzheimer's.

ALL older people are going to suffer from memory
loss sooner or later, I am quite surprised that
Biden is on offer to run again, is there NO
ONE else?

Same for Republicans, is there no one but the crooked clown?

If Joe hadn’t let the far left liberals take his party to the edge of lunacy than maybe a more moderate Republican would have been nominated instead of the maga right Trump. I believe the democrats hate for Trump made it possible for Joe to dismantle the policies Trump had in place that were working, and the democrats applauded every anti-Trump act Joe put in place, and now because everything is going to hell in a hand basket they want to complain and blame all on Trump. If someone would have been honest with Joe and told him he was losing it than we may have had a better suited democrat candidate.. but who???

Bart's photo
Tue 02/13/24 06:28 AM
Biden’s days are numbered as president. With 87% of all adults and 73% of democrats saying he is to old to be president he faces a tough choice. Does he run again( if the dems let him) only to lose to Trump or does he bow out gracefully and let the equally unqualified Kamala run as their candidate. Either way it will be a uphill climb for the democratic candidate with their current failure with the economy, crime, homelessness , education, the border crisis and the fear of a expanding war overseas… let’s get these brain dead politicians out of our lives and get the next batch in and see if they can do better by looking at these last years and what didn’t work..

Bart's photo
Sun 02/11/24 11:50 AM
Set aside the blatant double standard the DOJ will apply, just like they did with Hillary C. How can Joe argue that he is fit to remain president? He can’t use the mentally challenged defense to avoid felony charges and than dismiss those mentally challenged accusations so he can remain president. He can’t have it both ways!

Bart's photo
Sat 02/10/24 05:03 PM
Special prosecutor Hur finds Biden guilty of willfully possessing and sharing top secret documents , and negligence in storing those documents, although as Vice President he should have returned those papers before leaving the White House. Only the president has the right to keep documents after his term is up. The presidential papers act. . Because of Hurs findings that Bidens mental faculties were so bad that he shouldn’t stand trial for his unlawful acts that sound exactly the same as what they did charge Trump for..2 tiers of justice? You make the call..

Bart's photo
Thu 02/08/24 01:10 PM
This post could fit in either a bad for Biden thread or a good for Trump thread .. call it a 2fer ..Looks like Trump will be on all state ballots, at least that’s how most of the justices argued..we will see.. and now we see that Joe isn’t as innocent as he thinks when it comes to his withholding highly sensitive classified documents and disclosing sensitive info.. the report also revealed that Biden didn’t remember his days as Vice President.. and because of his feebleness and lack of clear thinking , no charges should or would be filed.. but their is no two tiers of justice.. right ! … is it time to enact the twenty fifth amendment?

Bart's photo
Thu 02/08/24 04:28 AM
Here he goes again, having conversations with dead people…. In a span of three days Joes has told us about two world leaders that were glad he is president of the U.S… one of those Francois Mitterrand died in 1998, the other Helmut Kohl died in 2017.. and 30 minutes later he said the same thing to a different group. Obviously his aides are as uninformed as he is if he wasn’t informed about his gaff earlier…WTF is going on? Elderly abuse!

Bart's photo
Wed 02/07/24 04:00 PM

"Far from incompetent?":thinking::thinking:🤷 The guy would be better off in a Nursing home, as he is not well! He couldn't run a bath, never mind a Country!🤣🤣

Sure, Biden's far past his prime, but he's got wisdom to go with that age, and he still out-negotiated Kevin McCarthy over the debt ceiling. He's gotten major legislation passed even with a Republican House. Biden is so strong that all Republicans can do is try to dig in their heels and refuse ALL attempts at immigration reform--after their crying about immigration reform for years. It looks like you've been taken in by the MAGA spin.

3 out of every 10 people align with your way of thinking, delusional. Sounds as if your the one being taken in. Taken in by the MASA extremists spin . . MASA= make America suck again.

Bart's photo
Wed 02/07/24 01:48 PM
Edited by Bart on Wed 02/07/24 01:52 PM

Today, after arriving home, I decided I'd cook today instead of eating processed chit and ready meals...

So after chopping up the mushrooms, I realised there's no chopped tomatoes, so ran of to the corner shop, the owner always spends five minutes catching up with me, so we started our usual chat, about current affairs or the locality...

Today it was current affairs, and he said he's worried about the future, which I translated into the recession that this country (uk) is going through, the boffins that rule the country said that recession was on the way out at approximately 4.6% that was 3 months ago and now it's at a little over 7% (maybe 7.2%)... So I told him that prices are gonna up for everything...

He responded with "War is coming, it's just a matter of time, maybe this year, maybe next year" I was left flabbergasted, how wrong I had been about recession and silly things like that, when something major is about to begin...

So I relayed my fears to him, and how the west has nearly always gone to war close to a big recession, since wars create unrest and worry, and that is great for selling old arms which are outdated... I paid for my goods and bid him goodnight... Now, 4 hours later, I can't get the worry or thought out of my mind that war is coming...

Gosh, it hurts the head to think about it all..

What do you think?

Think about everything that's happening, Israel Hamas, other bordering countries getting involved, Yemen Syria jordan... Iran coast, Ethiopia or wherever the huhtoos and tootsies are, and shipping getting attacked, then tit for tat strikes by USA and uk.... Russia and Ukraine... Kim Jong Un ready to let off his mini arsenal...

Your fears are the result of a weak and feckless leader presiding over the United States. There is no deterrence to rouge nations wanting to advance there aggression toward others. We had none of this crap going on when Mr. Trump was sitting in the White House. I remember the Democrats were screaming that Trump would get us in WW111. NO, it looks like Biden will be the one responsible for that.. I wonder how they will blame Trump if it comes to that..

Bart's photo
Tue 02/06/24 10:23 AM
Edited by Bart on Tue 02/06/24 11:07 AM

Biden is far from incompetent? LOL, we have gotten use to you saying that… but it’s good for a laugh every time we hear it..Anybody can say Biden is competent and wise . But try convincing the 75% of Americans that have dismissed him as a weak ineffective leader.. His leadership has demoralized this county in many ways.. Our economy has suffered . Our morals have been erased because of the far left pushing their agenda of freakish behavior and Joe endorses it. He is ignorant when it comes to foreign relations and his weakness has caused the death of three more servicemen. Remember the 13 that died needlessly during the Afghanistan withdrawal due to Joes incompetence. Now he wants to portray that he’s wanted to secure the border since day one of his presidency. LOL.. .He opened the border on day one and has let in about 8 million unvetted illegal aliens free to come and go as they please and get away with criminal acts… You say Biden will win and Putin will give up. LOL.. are you serious? Putin knew better than to invade Ukraine when Trump was president but when Biden became president, Putin spotted the weakness and unwillingness to deter a invasion. I’d be willing to bet that if Trump wins this next election, we will see a end to that war…

The only reason Putin didn't invade while Trump was in office was that it takes years to setup an invasion like that. Had Trump won in 2020, Russia would've just rolled in and Trump kissing Putin's butt the whole time, cheering the Ukrainian genocide.

If you've got a link to your poll that says 75% of Americans dismiss Biden as ineffective, I'd like to see it. The polls I see show it's 60% or less disapproval (not "ineffective"). His approval is around 30-40%.

Sure, people in the military die. It's dangerous out there. Just like the 60+ military personnel who died while Trump was in office. Biden didn't detonate that bomb in Afghanistan. It was a mess that day, and over 100 civilians died, too, but how is that Biden's fault? The US mission to Syria didn't start under Biden, but Biden is striking back. The strike that killed three in Jordan is more about the problems with Israel vs Hamas. Please explain how Biden did that.

The funniest thing you typed was about morals. You think the guy with several marriages and affairs, took in $millions in foreign payments while President, who committed dozens--if not hundreds of felonies, says he did nothing wrong, but has total immunity--is the moral one? What "freakish behavior" did Biden endorse? Secretary Pete has you afraid for the children? Sorry, but I just don't see it. Please explain that.

I can’t stop laughing at the non-sense you ‘say’ you believe..first of all Biden didn’t listen to his military experts telling him it would be a cluster f*** if he followed through on His plan of withdrawal from Afghanistan. And it was. That’s what led to a bomber gathering together with hundreds of other unknowns at one gate.. A Cluster F***…. It was right after Biden became president that the intel started seeing Russian troops amassing on that border.. it took approximately 3 months after Biden took office that Russia went in. Remember Biden saying don’t worry, they would probably just do a small incursion…I blame Biden for the 3 servicemen killed in Jordan because he let our troops be attacked so many times before he ordered a strike that did nothing to deter another attack…his plan of appeasement comes from his former boss Obama.. it didn’t work then and it ain’t working now… with the millions Biden and Hunter are accused of swindling out of foreign country’s I don’t think you want to go there about Trump. The morals I’m talking about are the anti-semitists marching in our streets or in our federally funded universities. The liberal DAs letting people get by with attacking our cops and civilians. The teaching to our children that this country is racist and all white people are guilty of holding back minorities. The normalization of transgenders or drag queens as something we should praise and behold as heroic. The lies he spreads to demonize law enforcement..His weaponizing of his DOJ against anybody that opposes him and his unconstitutional act of trying to stop millions of voters from exercising their right to vote for the person of their choice…and the illegal invasion on our southern border that Joe encourages everyday… I’ve never seen so much dereliction of duty with Biden.. yet the media praises him as great for America , even the cnn poll has joe way underwater on every topic when matched against Trump, not my words but theirs....and BTW, I wouldn’t let Pete walk my dog..

Bart's photo
Tue 02/06/24 05:20 AM
Edited by Bart on Tue 02/06/24 05:28 AM
Biden is far from incompetent? LOL, we have gotten use to you saying that… but it’s good for a laugh every time we hear it..Anybody can say Biden is competent and wise . But try convincing the 75% of Americans that have dismissed him as a weak ineffective leader.. His leadership has demoralized this county in many ways.. Our economy has suffered . Our morals have been erased because of the far left pushing their agenda of freakish behavior and Joe endorses it. He is ignorant when it comes to foreign relations and his weakness has caused the death of three more servicemen. Remember the 13 that died needlessly during the Afghanistan withdrawal due to Joes incompetence. Now he wants to portray that he’s wanted to secure the border since day one of his presidency. LOL.. .He opened the border on day one and has let in about 8 million unvetted illegal aliens free to come and go as they please and get away with criminal acts… You say Biden will win and Putin will give up. LOL.. are you serious? Putin knew better than to invade Ukraine when Trump was president but when Biden became president, Putin spotted the weakness and unwillingness to deter a invasion. I’d be willing to bet that if Trump wins this next election, we will see a end to that war…

Bart's photo
Wed 01/31/24 05:04 AM
The reason for the shelling of ships from any of those countries is because of the weakness that this American president projects. Joe Biden is unqualified to lead anything. He is weak and inept in his statements and his actions. He should have struck hard and fast after the first attack against our troops . He leaves our troops out there like sitting ducks. I guess that was his plan all along . Now that 3 were killed and many more wounded , he finally decides to “ say “ he will respond. Don’t hold your breath! Anything he does now will be to little and to late.. you can not appease and kiss your enemies butt while pretending to stand up to them.. seems Sleepy Joe is finally learning that lesson..

Bart's photo
Tue 01/30/24 02:57 PM
Finally, congress has started the impeachment against Home Land Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, for article 1; not upholding the law as it applies to migrants crossing into the U.S. and article 2; lying to the American public by saying that the border is secure..Biden used 94 executive orders to undo the policies that secured our border put in place by Trump. When those policies went away along with Biden telling them to come on in, that’s when the number of illegal entries skyrocketed.. Joe could stop the flow by reversing those orders today and wouldn’t need xtra funds or anything from congress …

Bart's photo
Tue 01/30/24 10:44 AM

Man I said nothing about a foreigner can’t be clued in on American politics.. all I did was disagree with your beliefs on 9/11.. I think you are badly misinformed..don’t I have as much right as you about spewing my beliefs?.. that’s how the far left liberals act over here. But I’m sure you were already clued in about that…
Bart, I've been to the States, on countless occasions. I used to go with a lassie from Massachusetts. Berkshire County, in Western Massachusetts. I know a lot about your Country, but I can also work things out for myself and the whole 9/11 event, points more towards the actions of the US Government, than the ideas of some guy in a cave, riding a Donkey and carting about a dialysis machine, in the hills of Afghanistan, to be realistic?

That’s all great Larson, you may know more about this country’s history or the politics that pull the strings of government, I was not a A student in the many years of U.S.history classes during my school years. I also read and keep up with what goes on in my government, and of all the articles I’ve read about 9/11 being a inside job has no merit in my opinion, those articles can be found right beside the article that says the moon landing in “69 was made in Hollywood.. And just so you can be aware that theory about 9/11 being a inside job is share by about 3% of U.S. citizens..that guy in the cave came out long enough to get a American education and enough followers to carry out the worst terrorist attack on American soil…

Bart's photo
Mon 01/29/24 03:01 PM
Man I said nothing about a foreigner can’t be clued in on American politics.. all I did was disagree with your beliefs on 9/11.. I think you are badly misinformed..don’t I have as much right as you about spewing my beliefs?.. that’s how the far left liberals act over here. But I’m sure you were already clued in about that…

Bart's photo
Mon 01/29/24 01:57 PM
Edited by Bart on Mon 01/29/24 01:58 PM

All Politicians, regardless of what party they represent, are all crooks, liars and the worst people you could meet. They only care about themselves, lining their own pockets and couldn't care less about the population, in general. Just as long as they're ok and f**k everyone else! The sooner people start realising this, the better, as they think they can just do what they want, when they want and to who they want, nowadays, without ever being held accountable, for their actions! Sad, but true!!

It is true and very sad indeed, but what are our alternatives. Since we are a constitutional democracy run by elected officials, we must put up with the corruption. If all are corrupt than I guess our only alternative is to elect the least corrupt . Now we are back to individual ideas of who’s the most corrupt.. back to square one… where does it end?
The US, tries to pretend, that they're a Democracy, but are they really? :thinking::thinking:🤷Being a true Democracy would mean that they listen to the people and work for the people, being attentive to the needs of the people and to the better of the Country, in general. Maybe once upon a time that was the case, but not anymore. Greed, has taken over and the Politicians are all jumping on the gravy Train, to better themselves, not the people. They don't listen to the people and even Biden, has said in a few videos, that he doesn't work for the people? Well if that's the case,then who is he working for? Himself and the Corporations, is who he truly works for. The US, is secretly becoming a Dictatorship, under the disguise of Democracy. It won't be long until that's actually true, because the signs are there, for you all to see. Americans still believe it's the "land of the free," but is it really? How many freedoms have been taken away by stealth since 9/11? People around the World, know it was the US Government, who planned those attacks that day. The signs were all there? The day before 9/11, the US treasury admits that $2.3 trillion, was mysteriously missing, from it's budget, but the attacks the next day, took out the offices in the Pentagon, that would've been investigating that, plus WTC 7, that supposedly held documents relating to that fact, goes on fire and collapses, without being hit by a Plane, or anything, just the same way as the Twin Towers fell. The fact of the matter is, the US Government, just do what they want and if anyone speaks up against them, they're living in fear of losing their, or their families lives. Oh aye, that's a true Democracy, isn't it?

Lol.. I agreed with you till you started spewing the loony conspiracy theory that Americans planned 9/11.. what would have been the reason or inspiration for our government to attack itself..That makes no sense at all…
I just explained why they would do it, in my last comment? You may think that's a crazy conspiracy, but that's what your Government, want you to think? That it's too bizarre, to actually be true, until you start joining all the pieces of the jigsaw together and there staring you in the face, is your own Government? They had the means and the motive to pull off what they did that day and the fantasy story about how how it was Islamic terrorists, who pulled it off, was the Catalyst, to sweep that $2.3 trillion, missing money problem under the carpet and start a war with Iraq and Afghanistan. That's the real reasons I bet?

2.3 trillion? Our government wastes that much every year on needless BS. It wouldn’t take that much to hide it or just ignore the missing trillions . To believe our government would go to such lengths to cover up those missing funds is ridiculous…
Well why was it never accounted for then? Or the people that were involved in it never held accountable either? That kind of money going missing, isn't a flash in the pan, that you can just write off, as a bad debt, is it? Then again with the mentality you have on this subject, maybe you think it is? I'm not even an American, I'm Scottish, but at least I know that my Government, here in the UK, aren't to be trusted. They lie, they cheat and are involved in all sorts of :poop:on a Global basis. Your naivety about your own Government, is the way they want you all to think and that's why they'll continue to :poop:on you all from a great height! Previous generations of Americans wouldn't have stood for it, but those days are long gone now!

Yea, you got me… what do I know I only live here.. Americans should always get our knowledge of our government from a citizen of another country on the other side of the world…LOL..

Bart's photo
Mon 01/29/24 07:03 AM

All Politicians, regardless of what party they represent, are all crooks, liars and the worst people you could meet. They only care about themselves, lining their own pockets and couldn't care less about the population, in general. Just as long as they're ok and f**k everyone else! The sooner people start realising this, the better, as they think they can just do what they want, when they want and to who they want, nowadays, without ever being held accountable, for their actions! Sad, but true!!

It is true and very sad indeed, but what are our alternatives. Since we are a constitutional democracy run by elected officials, we must put up with the corruption. If all are corrupt than I guess our only alternative is to elect the least corrupt . Now we are back to individual ideas of who’s the most corrupt.. back to square one… where does it end?
The US, tries to pretend, that they're a Democracy, but are they really? :thinking::thinking:🤷Being a true Democracy would mean that they listen to the people and work for the people, being attentive to the needs of the people and to the better of the Country, in general. Maybe once upon a time that was the case, but not anymore. Greed, has taken over and the Politicians are all jumping on the gravy Train, to better themselves, not the people. They don't listen to the people and even Biden, has said in a few videos, that he doesn't work for the people? Well if that's the case,then who is he working for? Himself and the Corporations, is who he truly works for. The US, is secretly becoming a Dictatorship, under the disguise of Democracy. It won't be long until that's actually true, because the signs are there, for you all to see. Americans still believe it's the "land of the free," but is it really? How many freedoms have been taken away by stealth since 9/11? People around the World, know it was the US Government, who planned those attacks that day. The signs were all there? The day before 9/11, the US treasury admits that $2.3 trillion, was mysteriously missing, from it's budget, but the attacks the next day, took out the offices in the Pentagon, that would've been investigating that, plus WTC 7, that supposedly held documents relating to that fact, goes on fire and collapses, without being hit by a Plane, or anything, just the same way as the Twin Towers fell. The fact of the matter is, the US Government, just do what they want and if anyone speaks up against them, they're living in fear of losing their, or their families lives. Oh aye, that's a true Democracy, isn't it?

Lol.. I agreed with you till you started spewing the loony conspiracy theory that Americans planned 9/11.. what would have been the reason or inspiration for our government to attack itself..That makes no sense at all…
I just explained why they would do it, in my last comment? You may think that's a crazy conspiracy, but that's what your Government, want you to think? That it's too bizarre, to actually be true, until you start joining all the pieces of the jigsaw together and there staring you in the face, is your own Government? They had the means and the motive to pull off what they did that day and the fantasy story about how how it was Islamic terrorists, who pulled it off, was the Catalyst, to sweep that $2.3 trillion, missing money problem under the carpet and start a war with Iraq and Afghanistan. That's the real reasons I bet?

2.3 trillion? Our government wastes that much every year on needless BS. It wouldn’t take that much to hide it or just ignore the missing trillions . To believe our government would go to such lengths to cover up those missing funds is ridiculous…

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25