Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Tue 01/16/24 12:37 PM
Edited by Bart on Tue 01/16/24 12:39 PM

Lol… that’s a good one… but she needs no gun. Shes doing much more damage by shooting her mouth off with lies and telling us how we ought to think. Only 1 in 3 people have faith in Joes and Kamala’s job performance and I’ll bet it gets worse from here on out…

Sure, and Trump's only getting half of Republican votes. We all saw the mess he left, so it'll be an easy job to give the public real results this year. In the meantime, Harris is speaking all around the country, fundraising, and the Biden Harris campaign has raised record amounts, while Trump is blowing $millions on legal bills and getting kicked off more ballots.

All the money in the world can’t change the fact that he has the worst confidence rating of any modern day president. 2 out of 3 people disapprove of the job he is doing. Every Republican candidate beats Biden according to almost every poll. Trump won the Iowa caucus by more of a percentage spread than any other presidential candidate ever.. Trump will take 51% of republicans votes while 70% of democrats don’t want Biden… see the difference?…BTW, 66% of voters in Iowa don’t believe in the ‘Trump insurrection’ non-sense..

Bart's photo
Tue 01/16/24 05:03 AM

Pence was good for bringing the evangelical votes, he was alright , he stayed more in the shadows and therefore brought no controversy, Cheney was a strong voice for Bush , probably the most effective VP in decades..But to be seriously honest , Kamala is a train wreck. She is a constant source of embarrassment for this administration. I think this is why we never see her..I think he wanted someone that was virtually unknown that would have no real voice in his administration.. Who should Biden have picked? .. someone more moderate like Senator Manchiun may have kept his administration from becoming the poster child of wokeness, Biden is far left of Moderate..

You're right. Kamala Harris never shot her lawyer in the face (that we know of).

Lol… that’s a good one… but she needs no gun. Shes doing much more damage by shooting her mouth off with lies and telling us how we ought to think. Only 1 in 3 people have faith in Joes and Kamala’s job performance and I’ll bet it gets worse from here on out…

Bart's photo
Mon 01/15/24 06:17 AM
Hallelujah: The Band of Heathons …

Bart's photo
Mon 01/15/24 03:56 AM
Edited by Bart on Mon 01/15/24 03:59 AM

Again, the point being goes over your head…. I will repeat what I said.. the best employee for the job I am hiring for,, NO MATTER their gender or race or sexual preference.. that is the basis of a successful business, and most employers apply that reasoning in the hiring process… what Biden did was disqualify a whole group of people( white men) from his VP selection…and look at the results we get… another waste of a government position….

Sure, I get it. You guys like to hate on Kamala Harris, but she's done as good a job as most any other VP. So who, in your mind, should Biden have picked, if he wanted a white male? I'm not sure Biden first decided to pick a black female as much as his first pick was Kamala Harris, who brought youth and modern style to the ticket, and better appealed to black females, which is a large part of the Democratic base. I don't think Biden ever seriously considered the other's on his "short list" as he was already friends with Harris, but the DNC wanted suspense to keep people talking about it. But seriously, consider other VPs. Was Pence or Cheney or even Biden better as VP? I don't think so.

Pence was good for bringing the evangelical votes, he was alright , he stayed more in the shadows and therefore brought no controversy, Cheney was a strong voice for Bush , probably the most effective VP in decades..But to be seriously honest , Kamala is a train wreck. She is a constant source of embarrassment for this administration. I think this is why we never see her..I think he wanted someone that was virtually unknown that would have no real voice in his administration.. Who should Biden have picked? .. someone more moderate like Senator Manchiun may have kept his administration from becoming the poster child of wokeness, Biden is far left of Moderate..

Bart's photo
Sun 01/14/24 11:31 AM

Yea, I can explain. If I’m going to hire someone in my welding business to come work as a welder, I’m looking at applications for someone experienced in welding, I’m not looking at my current field of employees and thinking, I need another White guy or a women. I’m looking to hire the best applicant from the applications in front of me whoever that may be. But to tell myself , I’m going to hire a gay or black just to make my company look more inclusive. No way, That is a road to failure….Even school children understand that concept , so what part don’t you understand…

Hey that's great. Nobody's telling you to hire less than the best. DEI just says to be open to hiring people other than cis white males. So, in your situation, would you turn down a female welder with 10 years experience and good references over a good Christian male with only 18 months experience? What if the woman is a lesbian? What if the guy is Muslim? What if one of the applicants is Democrat?

Just saying.
[/quote
Again, the point being goes over your head…. I will repeat what I said.. the best employee for the job I am hiring for,, NO MATTER their gender or race or sexual preference.. that is the basis of a successful business, and most employers apply that reasoning in the hiring process… what Biden did was disqualify a whole group of people( white men) from his VP selection…and look at the results we get… another waste of a government position….

Bart's photo
Sun 01/14/24 10:42 AM
You think it’s alright to boink the prosecutor that she appointed over the case. While paying him hundreds of thousands of dollars of tax payer money , extravagant cruises and vacations and several hours of secret meetings with Biden’s DOJ at the White House. She campaigned on putting Trump away” she’s as corrupt as any of these democrat DAs and attorneys general…but this is how the democrat politicians roll so why would they see any corruption..it’s 100% about doing anything and everything to stop their opponent and his supporters from having a free and fair election. Most of the Democratic Party is the epitome of whatever they accuse Trump of..

Bart's photo
Fri 01/12/24 05:19 PM
Red House: Chase Walker Band…

Bart's photo
Fri 01/12/24 04:45 AM
Edited by Bart on Fri 01/12/24 04:48 AM
Yea, I can explain. If I’m going to hire someone in my welding business to come work as a welder, I’m looking at applications for someone experienced in welding, I’m not looking at my current field of employees and thinking, I need another White guy or a women. I’m looking to hire the best applicant from the applications in front of me whoever that may be. But to tell myself , I’m going to hire a gay or black just to make my company look more inclusive. No way, That is a road to failure….Even school children understand that concept , so what part don’t you understand…

Bart's photo
Wed 01/10/24 03:34 PM
I wonder how long before we find out she has corrupted her position like Fani Willis the Atlanta DA charging Trump has. She has been accused of a intimate affair with the special prosecutor she appointed over the Trump trial…this trial should be dismissed as political theater..

Bart's photo
Wed 01/10/24 02:11 PM
No… I’m just pointing out that no one is held responsible for any of the failures by this administration. From the VP( border czar) ? She hasn’t improved anything on the border..no problem because she is the first woman of color to be elected VP… hooorayyy! … The chiefs in charge of the Afghanistan withdraw . Heads should have rolled on that one but no worry’s , they will look at ways to improve.. Not acceptable…The Chinese ballon and the coverup that went on for days after a citizen spotted it. Not a word from the administration until the cat was out of the bag..Biden called that a silly mistake by China…the education secretary shut down schools at the behest of the teachers union, and now we know that should have never happened… Many of these problems may have been avoided if he would have looked more at the content of these appointees instead of trying to diversify his cabinet for looks…It’s not only DC but all these cities where the crime is out of control could be the fault of DAs sympathetic to the people committing these crimes…If any of these examples were done at a private corporation most of the people above would have been fired..period!

Bart's photo
Wed 01/10/24 05:42 AM
The idea of DEI ( diversity, equity, inclusion ) , sounds nice until you uncover the damage it has on real life matters. We use to be a nation that depended on knowledge , finding the best candidates to fill the ranks of private corporations, or governments and the departments within . That was than, but now it seems knowledge takes a backseat to skin color or sexual preference and gender.. look at the Vice President, she’s the most unqualified person to ever hold that title but she is the first black woman. She has done nothing that she was assigned to do.. except once in a while she try’s to give a uplifting speech but leaves people confused with her unintelligible word salad… look at the transportation secretary , the first homosexual to hold that job, but with doors flying off planes because of missing bolts, trains derailing and poisoning small towns because of human error, planes crashing into other planes because of human error, is this the best person for that job? The only transportation experience this guy has is experience at pulling a train..and now we find out that our secretary of defense was out of commission for 10 days and our president was unaware this… where is the accountability for all the ineptness within this administration.. why does this White House put looks before experience in these very important jobs..I can’t wait till the grown ups are back in the White House. What we have now is like the sweat hogs from “welcome back Kotter”…

Bart's photo
Tue 01/09/24 06:57 PM
It’s a losing proposition for the republicans anyway you look at it. If the court agrees that Colorado and Maine have that power to let it stand than Trumps out and millions of people will have had their constitutional right revoked…and if the court returns Trump to the ballots, the rant from democrats and their MSM will be that SCOTUS is maga and white supremeists…. But I think Trump will be on the ballots and the dems will have to resort to plan B.. whatever that may be…

Bart's photo
Tue 01/09/24 02:35 PM
What defies reason is that anybody thinks Joe Biden, after 3 years of doing nothing substantial to excite people for a second term campaign, could be in a winning position against anybody. Just look at the problems we have , maybe not all should be on Biden but he has exasperated those problems far worse than they were. I think Joe has divided this country so much that he can’t win a 2nd term.. it might not be Trump but for the democrats sake they better hope trump wins the primary’s because Hayley and DeSantis beat Biden by more than Trump would.

Bart's photo
Tue 01/09/24 11:00 AM
How do you know all the statements you make are true , are you at the border watching these people come in, how about taking some in your home. Since you absolutely trust them whole heartedly you should have no problem taking some in. You really like making statements about issues that you are ignorant of as if you can tell the future. But that is what many democrats do. Immigrants are less violent and criminal than the batch of thugs we have marching in the streets and stealing everything in their grasp that the democrats want to ignore for the sake of their votes. That I will agree with..

Bart's photo
Tue 01/09/24 10:37 AM
Lol, yea right. my head is in my hands trying to understand how you see things 180 degrees off reality. Did you fall on your head recently. Kind of like amnesia except your eyes see everything backwards. There is a name for that: the fog of liberalism…

Bart's photo
Tue 01/09/24 05:09 AM

The Biden Organized Crime Family
and the Satanic Communist Democrat Party Politicians
are Destroying America
Economically and Morally.

No. The US economy is doing surprisingly well. Unemployment is near record lows and the stock market is hitting record highs. Year-over-year inflation is approaching 2.5% which is good. Where's the destruction? Oh yeah, you included morally, so Democrats supporting Trump taking responsibility for his crimes looks way more moral than all the RNC making up excuses for Trump, and nobody batting an eye at the idea that Trump plans on being a dictator on day one of his term (if elected) and the foregone conclusion that if Trump gets elected, he'll just blanket pardon himself.

But yeah, it must be Biden and the Democrats who are at fault.

To bad for Joe that the people that matter, the voters, aren’t buying the crap he’s shoveling on a daily basis. The economy sucks , unemployment is low because covid victims are back to work and lots of people have to work two jobs just to keep up with the high inflation caused by Biden and his delusional response to combat his own terrible policies in our energy sector . Our Allie’s don’t trust us because of his failed leadership in Afghanistan and that colossal cluster#uck of a exit..that got American soldiers killed. What you call excuses for Trump is actually called setting the record straight and not falling for those same old tactics from the democrats like twisting the facts and taking things out of context to make their opponent look bad..The only dictatorship we should be worried about is the one we have in office now. .. So I guess we will soon be hearing from Joe how if we don’t vote for him than we ain’t black or we must be a white supremeist. This guy sucks as a human, and sucks even more as a president..

Bart's photo
Tue 01/09/24 03:39 AM
Edited by Bart on Tue 01/09/24 03:43 AM

You keep missing the point. On purpose I think..but to say immigration is not a problem is ludicrous at best.. I’m guessing you don’t share your political thoughts with people in your personal contacts…

OK. Humor me. What's the point I'm missing? Should I agree with you that immigrants are bad? Should we spend $trillions on a wall on the Northern border too, or is it just the brown immigrants coming up from the South that're the problem? Are they "poisoning the blood of America?"

I agree that immigration is a problem in that the US immigration system is overly complex and inhumane. When Texas puts up concertina wire, illegally, in the Rio Grande and cries like stuck pigs when ordered to remove it after injuring people, and applauding CBP officers whipping immigrants seeking asylum, I can see that's problematic. I think the problem is political and social when Republicans worship Trump over Jesus and congressmen kill immigration reform in order to politically injure Biden over working to fix the country's problems.

The point? If you don’t get it by now you never will..it’s not about if these people are liked or not it’s about our safety, and the idiots in our government would rather ignore the obvious problems on the borders the economy, the crime in the streets and the ineptness of Joes foreign affairs agreements that have us closer to a nuclear war than we have been 60 years.. but you and all the liberal fools are happy to follow him and support his destructive desires just to spite Trump… your wisdom is sharp as a marble.. and your argument is very unpopular among concerned people that actually love this country.. obviously you aren’t one of them…

Bart's photo
Mon 01/08/24 03:48 PM

Yes. And the solution is ‘ build the wall’ and force Mexico to secure their border and make people stay in Mexico until their asylum claims can be heard. The republicans have a bill on the floor that addresses securing the border, period. but senator Shumer won’t even bring it up for a vote because Biden wants to include more money in that bill for Ukraine and Israel. The president of the United States should take steps to protect the U.S. first and foremost . Instead Joe wants to sacrifice our security for the sake of non Americans….

Counterpoint: Tell Congress to stop sandbagging sensible immigration reform for political points. Extending the wall is a waste of money and asylum for immigrants is not a bad thing. It's not Biden's fault that Republicans cannot work with Democrats or even get their own bill past a floor vote in the House, much less convince Schumer waste time on watching it fail in the Senate.

Your argument is like every other democrat, unless republicans agree to a one sided democratic bill they are sand bagging , and Unwilling to work with Biden.. how about the dems just going along with the Republican bill?Maybe the dems are the ones sand bagging..

Bart's photo
Mon 01/08/24 03:36 PM
Edited by Bart on Mon 01/08/24 03:38 PM

It all just adds up to say that Trump is a lying, cheating, stealing criminal and should never be anywhere near the position of public office.
[/quote
And yet, according to all the polls and talking heads out there, that lying , cheating , stealing criminal is beating the alternative , Joe Biden for Americas choice for president.. so why is that? Because most people see the smoke and mirrors the Democrats are using to deceive the voters and we understand they have no positive accomplishments to run on. The only campaign plan he has is to dump on Trump…

Bart's photo
Mon 01/08/24 03:19 PM

The 70% is from the Brett Baier and Alejandro Majorca’s interview both agreed that was the number… but it should make sense or at least concern you that 10,000 per week from over 120 countrys , including China , Venezuela and other adversaries are pouring into our country illegally and we are not vetting them properly, if at all.. not to mention the known got aways…Remember those who carried out 9/11, they got into our country some how…I do follow the crisis at the border because I don’t just close my eyes and mind to the truth because Joe said it’s so…

The 9/11 hijackers did not cross the Southern border illegally. All the hijackers had visas.

Also, immigration is not the problem you seem to think it is. It's mostly a Republican talking point to scare voters into blaming Biden for not stopping something that never stopped. And it was immigrants and their descendants that built this country.

You keep missing the point. On purpose I think..but to say immigration is not a problem is ludicrous at best.. I’m guessing you don’t share your political thoughts with people in your personal contacts…

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25