Community > Posts By > Luca

no photo
Wed 03/10/21 01:57 AM
A warning to others: this person is taken, hands off!

no photo
Wed 03/10/21 01:55 AM
Very good, it leaves a lot of space to imagination!

no photo
Tue 03/09/21 11:34 PM
Am I the only one finding this very sad?

no photo
Tue 03/09/21 11:31 PM
It's interesting you talk about sex workers but the title is ladies of the night. Does it imply that you are in favour of prostitution for women only?
My opinion is that there is a vast public to whom usual unpaid sex is precluded (or at least not easily available) under the current organization of society. You can identify those categories anyway you want, but for them sex for money can be a great benefit.
In other societies, where men and women had the same sex drive and sex was lived freely, probably sex workers would not be necessary.

no photo
Tue 03/09/21 07:27 AM
They had a convention in Palermo, Sicily last year and the poster said "Flat Earth Society Convention, welcome to participants coming from all over the GLOBE"
laugh

no photo
Tue 03/09/21 03:15 AM
I stopped asking myself too many questions about my own behaviour when I was 19... In my case I realized that too much introspection was probably going to make me a great poet or writer (I did write a lot at the time) but would also lead me to depression and kill me. Since then, I have accepted that my behaviour is who I really am. If I adapt to someone else's taste, probably the reason is the simplest possible one: I like them, and want to be liked by them. But I also accept easily that in some cases I do not need anyone's approval and don't care if they like me or not. Or in some other cases it's just coincidence that I happen to like the same things of someone I like.

no photo
Tue 03/09/21 12:35 AM
Stopping harassment can very often be considered self defence, in my opinion. If it is real harassment and not an involuntary touch. This is a bit tricky in my opinion because it's not always obvious if a gesture is voluntary or not and if it's part of the flirting game or if it's going to far. In doubt, better keep our hands in our pocket. I touch ladies only if invited in writing, countersigned, and with guarantee of immunity :smile:

no photo
Tue 03/09/21 12:18 AM

The only reason for anyone to put their hands on another is in self defense.

Agree 100%
except maybe during sex if they both enjoy such things, and not too strong

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 11:40 PM

Thank you Luca :grinning::thumbsup:

you're welcome
As far as I know, no international men's day. I don't see the need ofr it as in general men are not deprived of their rights by women. I know in some cases there are organization supporting divorced men (there I do see a need for it) or other male categories, but in general I do not feel discriminated as a man, at least if comparing to women discrimination.

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 11:35 PM

Can anyone relate?

I think most men can.

Based on what you describe you are referring to "a vagina."

I mean, c'mon..."we have a comfortable place that is not good for us, but we go there...because it is what we have known and it is comfortable... can be a sad place, where we cry a lot or a place where we allow our self saboteur to win for awhile and we go into a place of negative thinking. Basically it is a dark, comfortable place that we avoid, but sometimes it wins and we slip there like slipping into warm fluffy pyjamas and a hot water bottle, savouring the dark..."

Do you have a dark comfortable place?

"Dark?" Not really. I enjoy the sun.
"Comfortable place?"
Tons. Mental, physical, social, emotional, financial, all sorts of different comfortable places.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl my vagina is a no cry zone lmao ...otherwise .. brilliant analogy :wink:

Dear Blondey, you are making it very hard for me not to reply to this comment, are you aware of that?
But I'll be strong and just shut up!

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 11:31 PM

In establishing a relationship with another (for any reason)

Well, you specified "for any reason" and in my opinion that makes a lot of difference!
In some situations one has to adapt a bit. For instance one may have to conform to dress code at work, that is fairly obvious, at least temporarily, while you look for an alternative job where you can dress anyway you like. Social gathering, you don't go to a wedding in your swimsuit. Even everyday at dinner, if you are in a large family someone has to adapt, can't cook a different meal for every person. Music / films, same... if you are in a group of ten people and want to decide which movie to watch, it takes some adaptation. Of course it's not necessary to say that you love Pulp Fiction just because everybody loves it (I dislike it). One can always express their own preferences, but should not get to the point either my choice or I take the ball and nobody plays... unless the ball is more important to you than the company you're in...

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 11:42 AM
I guess it depends on where they live and how much money they are prepared to spend... I like Seychelles more than Mauritius, but both are great... Maldive and French Polinesia are in my opinion the absolute best, but more expensive. Bahamas and the caribbean are very nice too and for a relatively low budget for someone living in the states might be more feasible. If they have enough time and money, I would certainly suggest a tour of Australia and at least one week in French Polinesia.
If they like art and history certainly Italy. Venice, Florence and Rome.

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 04:49 AM
Remember, every now and then, to get out of the bedroom and enjoy the place!

no photo
Mon 03/08/21 02:06 AM
I think I can identify that place with mingle, at least in a way it is for me. That's why I don't take mingle too seriously... better stay away from it, at least emotionally

no photo
Sun 03/07/21 11:45 PM
.... or rather women's rights day!
Certainly we haven't reached equality yet. My wish for all, is that today could be a little step forward towards equal rights for everyone.
Let's all enjoy this day!

no photo
Sun 03/07/21 02:15 PM
a big put off for me is right wing talking... like racist, intolerant, bigot, populist... even if one looks like Liv Tyler at her best, if she starts talking that way she's out...

no photo
Sun 03/07/21 08:41 AM
In my opinion this is how a straight man usually finds out not being so straight after all...

no photo
Fri 03/05/21 06:18 AM

My impression of sugar babies is they need to have “model “ status and be hotter looking than average ... I think many men miss that point . If a wealthy woman is going to pay for someone younger ... likely she wants a celebrity show pony..,

Not saying you don’t measure up mr smile ...but i think many young men believe being male and having a penis is enough to be a sugar baby . :angel:

it also depends on what the older woman can actually afford... the older she is the richer she needs to be I guess... not that I know that kind of market of course

no photo
Thu 03/04/21 10:51 PM

I think we should take a mathematical approach...
there is an hypotesis, (earth going towards a catastrophe). In maths an hypotesis is something taken for granted to be able to examine the consequences. As part of the hypotesis it is also stated that you will have a possibility to have a life on the moon (again, granted)
under this assumptions, of course I would go, but if anyone want to stay here and die for SURE because there are chances that on the moon would be hit by an asteroid, fine, stay! I'm going!
Of course if the discussion is based on different terms I'll revert to my initial position and fly to Betelgeuse...

Not a good idea. Betelgeuse is a red supergiant star soon to go supernova, soon being in astronomical terms meaning within a million years. When it goes supernova anything close (within 25 ly) in it's path is doomed.

I don't plan to stay there a million years, maximum one thousand, then I'd like to move on

I didn't mean a million years. I meant within a million years. That could be anywhere from 1 to a million. In fact Betelgeuse may have already gone supernova. If it went supernova today we wouldn't know about it for 500-600 years since it would take light that long to reach us.

I'll let you know when I get there

no photo
Thu 03/04/21 09:46 AM

Well, when yer in Carl Sagan's Spaceship of the Imagination anything is possible but it doesn't mean its reality.

Exactly, just like the topic of this thread!