Community > Posts By > Luca

no photo
Thu 02/18/21 04:16 AM

I'll kiss Trixie and Blondie, if they promise not to tell my wife!
can we tie her to a chair and make her watch tongue2

Can we make it look like I am a bit reluctant to kiss you and Trixie? :-)
is that what you call an Italian teaselaugh laugh it is not a problem to restrain you ..but then that puts me in control :angel:

we have a say in Italy...
we all have to day one day, better under blondey than under a train :-)

no photo
Thu 02/18/21 03:36 AM
In a novel (I think it was Venus on the halfshell) among other places the protagonist lands on a planet populated by evoluted cats. They have a nice society which works pretty well, but when they are in the mating season, everything gets wild, they interrupt meetings, get off work, stop any other activity and just devote them to that one great activity that is sex.
I think societies and religion put stigma on sex for that reason, to avoid chaos and to remind us that for a society to work, well we need also to get our job done I guess...

no photo
Wed 02/17/21 11:58 PM

It is called a Spider-Man kiss !!!!

Then there is the octopus :octopus: kiss ..,

Speaking of which .. if you are kissing someone for the first time . Where are your hands???! And your body .. Do you grope and fumble or take a more guarded approach .

If someone is kissing you for the first time do you have any expectations of performance or etiquette??? What is your biggest turn on /turnoff .

That first kiss is important and very impressionable . :kiss: share your secrets :wink: smooched smooched smooched

I like playing with his hands with my fingers .

Not sure how seriously I should answer... I'll reply and then up to you to decide what parts are serious or not...
turn on is the delicate no-touch kiss, only lips, no other body contact, turn off definetely bad taste or smell, like nicotine (I used to smoke but not a lot and had a mint and washed hands after each cigarette) garlic or similar...
My hands are normally on her boobs and hers on my face, often in a punch shape...

no photo
Wed 02/17/21 01:40 PM
Edited by Luca on Wed 02/17/21 01:41 PM
Walking barefoot on wet grass in the summer
Scoring a goal in a football match with friends
Meeting old dear friends in an unexpected place / moment
Children's smiles
Tasting my lasagne
I drink nearly zero alcohol, but sangria...
My new payslip
A post by blondey... oh no sorry you said non sexual...
oh yes I just read Larsi's post and it reminds
My daughter playing piano, often I'm in tears

no photo
Wed 02/17/21 09:57 AM
It's definetely possible to fall out of love as an act of will... I thought we all had done it a few times in our lives... either because it's a one-way love and so you give up, or because for whatever reason you see it as a toxic relationship and decide to put a fullstop to it. It may take some time, and normally you need to avoid the other person for a while, but then, after some time, you can even meet him / her face to face and just wonder what the hell you found in that subject in the first place...

I think also the opposite is possible, fall in love with someone as an act of will. More trickie probably. But I read somewhere that women do it very often... for instance when they meet a rich guy. They wouldn't marry him for the money, no way, they first convince themselves to fall in love with him!
(not coming from me, I read it somewhere and if I remember correctly it was coming from a woman, half-ironically)

no photo
Wed 02/17/21 03:03 AM
Not loving for fear of suffering is very much like not living for fear of dying...
Go out and live your life, you have only one.
You may get hurt, you may hurt others, you may suffer and joy... this is what is called life, not just waiting until it's over.

good luck to you

no photo
Wed 02/17/21 01:58 AM

I'll kiss Trixie and Blondie, if they promise not to tell my wife!
can we tie her to a chair and make her watch tongue2

Can we make it look like I am a bit reluctant to kiss you and Trixie? :-)

no photo
Wed 02/17/21 01:54 AM

For some reason .. thinking about how human attitudes to sex have evolved I am reminded of a famous beatle’s song ....,

“Why don’t we do it in the road.....
No-one will be watching us ...
Why don’t we do it in the road !!!”...

Apparently the inspiration for this song was watching a troupe of wild monkey sex in the jungle . It was a simple primitive statement about sexual freedom .

Sooo .......I have to ask . Why don’t we ??? Aside from the obvious ( sexual behaviour and attitudes became civilised and controlled ) tongue2 waving

I didn't see your replies before, but it looks like we more or less agree and share the same scientific curiosity...
if only you could support Luna Rossa...
Luca ... if Luna Rossa win the Prada cup I will wear the Italian flag for a day ., providing of course I can find a flag .. biggrin:

as far as the challenger series .. I will be wearing the kiwi flag :flag_nz: :heart: :

I want proof of that! Blondey wearing (just?) an Italian flag!
In case you don't find it, don't wear anything at all, most Italians will be happy anyway! :smile:

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 01:27 PM
I suspect my wife has cheated very early in our relation and possibly later too, occasionally. Personally, I don't want to know and I don't care. I feel fidelity is given too much importance in general. If evey now and then someone has sime fun with someone else personally I do not see it too much as an issue, as long as the other is kept happy. If one as sex with others but not with partner... then it is a serious problem...

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 12:19 PM

For some reason .. thinking about how human attitudes to sex have evolved I am reminded of a famous beatle’s song ....,

“Why don’t we do it in the road.....
No-one will be watching us ...
Why don’t we do it in the road !!!”...

Apparently the inspiration for this song was watching a troupe of wild monkey sex in the jungle . It was a simple primitive statement about sexual freedom .

Sooo .......I have to ask . Why don’t we ??? Aside from the obvious ( sexual behaviour and attitudes became civilised and controlled ) tongue2 waving

I didn't see your replies before, but it looks like we more or less agree and share the same scientific curiosity...
if only you could support Luna Rossa...

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 10:41 AM

Send it in the first email.
If she doesn't block you,
you might have a chance. :thumbsup:

oh that's why it's called an 'introduction'!!!

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 10:35 AM
Edited by Luca on Tue 02/16/21 10:38 AM
Well let's not forget Asimov please!
-All of the foundation saga
-All of the robot saga (and let's forget I, Robot, nice but...)

But I really hope, and I know there where some project about it...

El Eternauta, probably not known by anyone here... a series of comic books (you can find references easily just google it) by German Hector Oesterheld and Francisco Solano Lopez... really great novel... unfortunately author was killed (or rather desaparecido) by the Argentinian regime of the time...

probably I should have used the term Graphic Novel rather than comic book... sorry

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 08:19 AM

Nobody loves me.
No worries.

try at second chat

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 08:18 AM

why would anyone be in a dating site if they "aren't looking"??????

To chat...
I was looking for a swedish chat possibly and somehow I ended up here

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 07:01 AM

Oh, the missing word was "breakup". I clicked when I thought it might be "orgasm".

then it was premature ejaculation ...

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 06:23 AM

I think there are two answers really:

1) what happens to you and that is your own businesse
2) what happens to others and that is NOT for you to say...

if other people do fall in love at first chat, it means it is possible that people fall in love at first chat, regardless if that happens to other people or not

General point, let's not extend our view to others who can be completely different from us!

Well said. :thumbsup:
Unfortunately some just need to poke.

hey, I've been right twice in a day! long time it did not happen!
thank you!

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 06:05 AM
What?? did I break up? oh s..t my wife must have seen me on mingle2!
wait a minute... how did she see me...? was she on a dating site???

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 06:02 AM
"Thanks for spotting the error"... after one day and a half of debate...

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 06:00 AM
I think there are two answers really:

1) what happens to you and that is your own businesse
2) what happens to others and that is NOT for you to say...

if other people do fall in love at first chat, it means it is possible that people fall in love at first chat, regardless if that happens to other people or not

General point, let's not extend our view to others who can be completely different from us!

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 04:42 AM
On the grass along the Amstel in Amsterdam, and then we noticed two old ladies sitting on a bench behind the bush just 3 meters from us...