Community > Posts By > MikeOxbig

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:59 PM

Can I be the driver of the short bus??? happy

I dunno its a delicate bus

I can handle it I swear bigsmile

Woo Hoo Ill be there

You can huh ok we will see, First we have to go thru alot of training....we can do it at your place or mineflowerforyou

OK (throws the keys to her) sure but we gotta stop at the Liqour Store.

My place is already fully stocked with alcohol hahahaha

NO NEED 2 stop @ liquor store , jus' drop by DCs' FUN HOUSE BAR & GRILL ..... "GRAND REOPENIN'" ...... drinks are on me 2nite drinker drinker

glasses

Sounds Like a good time but If I drove the bus all the way there it would be way past bar close.sad

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:54 PM
Whats funny is he cant load it and runs over by me so I can put the datrs in for him.laugh

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:52 PM
Edited by MikeOxbig on Sun 05/25/08 07:53 PM
Yeah he is 3 and loving it, the best times are good to come. We went on his first Tilta whirl ride the other day I thought he was gonna piss his pants I felt so bad.

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:50 PM
Got this Dbl. Barrel nerf dart shotgun.....Yeah I know its late....but he is running around the house shooting the cat...its so funny.

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:46 PM
Go with Grandpa and Grampa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBPJTK1YBvs&feature=related

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:42 PM
Where are all the window lickers at?:tongue:

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:32 PM

well that was sexy......laugh laugh

Right On

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:29 PM

Woo Hoo Ill be there

You can huh ok we will see, First we have to go thru alot of training....we can do it at your place or mineflowerforyou

My place is already fully stocked with alcohol hahahaha

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:25 PM
this thread turned into the rampage game huh laugh laugh

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:24 PM

MmmmmMMmm Fritos.......

NO MIKKEEEEEE THOSE AIN'T FRITOS OC JUS' BLEW CHUNKS!!!

glasses

sick sick ohhh damn i thought that was dip on themsick sick

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:23 PM

huh sick huh sick huh sick YOu ate that crap!

Yeah my kid made me eat the fruit roll up....I cant say no to that and the fritos were in a bowl on the table...did a walk by munching.. the beer well do i need to explaine that.drinker

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:18 PM

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:15 PM
Love

Dream Job = Mr. Mom

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:14 PM
To let everone know this......Fritos, Fruit Roll Ups, and Beer don't mix to well....Trust me I just found out.

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:10 PM
Trust me man I was thinkin the same thing too but than I had a mini me of my own and he is the best thing thats ever happend to me. I strive off of being the best dad that I can now............Couldnt imagine it any other way

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:09 PM

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker :tongue: :tongue: Is that enough!laugh

yeah i would be pukin so hard right about now

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:07 PM
Edited by MikeOxbig on Sun 05/25/08 07:08 PM

:angry: grumble :angry: YOU forgot US bub....
mad devil mad devil explode AND WE don't like to be FORGOT.....sad :cry: :angry: grumble SO NEXT TIME.....
don't hideglasses behind just a few of us....
WE ARE ALL IMPORTANT.....sad bigsmile blushing huh yawn brokenheart :cry: drinker :heart: smooched embarassed frown smokin devil sick glasses indifferent flowerforyou ohwell love mad :angry: explode grumble noway :tongue: happy laugh :wink: :smile: AND,,,,,,,we ALL have FEELINGS!
:smile: lolo,lol,lol,l0l,laugh laugh laugh

Sorry I couldnt think of more at the time, all I had were fritos on my mind

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:06 PM

my backs steaming. wish i still had some lil kids around to walk on my back. anyone ever been there? it really helps my back when its like this.

Yeah thats another reason why I had a kidlaugh

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:05 PM

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:04 PM
MmmmmMMmm Fritos.......

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25