Sun 05/25/08 07:04 PM
MmmmmMMmm Fritos.......

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:00 PM

I"m still hungover recovering from the weekend...no more for me thanks laugh

its like jello or is that pudding there is always room for more

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 06:53 PM
I could drink like the smiley guy I mean just look at him godrinker drinker drinker Thats a True Warrior there.. He is even double fisting it.......Man all this talk about beer Got to get me one of those.

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 06:49 PM

First he is likehappy than has a couple drinker than gets like this:tongue: smokes a doob in the bathroomsmokin does thislaugh has a couple moredrinker drinker drinker beer googles in full effectlove has a couple moreall of his friends know its a guy dressed in draglaugh noway laugh noway laugh takes the he she home does the :wink: finds out its a dudeindifferent realizes what just happendsick

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 05/25/08 06:37 PM

Who wants to go streaking??? I know I do god damn..
bigsmile

bigsmile wait need a beer first ......drinker ...... ahh maybe 2.....ok all we need are some chicks.bigsmile

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:39 PM
ehhh i always went with the nice shoes wanna f^ck

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:37 PM

IWANNA RIDE sad sad sad

& a winder seat & Faithful 2 sit on my lap.... bigsmile
\

& please go down a bumpy road....devil bigsmile

laugh

laugh bigsmile bigsmile devil devil devil

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i thimks i gonna likes this. mmmmmmmmmmmm :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

glasses

Ooooooooh you just might!bigsmile bigsmile devil devil devil devil devil devil devil :tongue:

Regroup ...... now i knows i'm gonna like this ride :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: devil devil :wink: bigsmile

glasses

Rides on this bus are always more fun when I'm around..or on top of things!laugh devil devil devil

Yeah I like the on top of things partdevil devil devil

laugh laugh

So If I get you Drunk and you want to be on top of things.....does that mean that you will be ummmmm ________. fill in the blank.

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:34 PM
yeah it is Mad Tv

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:32 PM

IWANNA RIDE sad sad sad

& a winder seat & Faithful 2 sit on my lap.... bigsmile
\

& please go down a bumpy road....devil bigsmile

laugh

laugh bigsmile bigsmile devil devil devil

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i thimks i gonna likes this. mmmmmmmmmmmm :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

glasses

Ooooooooh you just might!bigsmile bigsmile devil devil devil devil devil devil devil :tongue:

Regroup ...... now i knows i'm gonna like this ride :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: devil devil :wink: bigsmile

glasses

Rides on this bus are always more fun when I'm around..or on top of things!laugh devil devil devil

Yeah I like the on top of things partdevil devil devil

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:31 PM

I vote for #4 that's what I did..and am now drunk as hell talkin with all my JSH family!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Heard from a lil mouse that she gets naked when drunk

What gives you that idea?!!laugh laugh

umm I think you told mebigsmile

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:28 PM
For my ex a long time she left me and to this day she cant look at me when she talks to me. I kinda do miss her though....

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:26 PM

I vote for #4 that's what I did..and am now drunk as hell talkin with all my JSH family!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Heard from a lil mouse that she gets naked when drunk

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:25 PM

I would go back to whatever age I was right before I got married and NOT DO IT....!!

Right On

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:22 PM
sure wait which one

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:21 PM
always go with the Drinkin if you have to ask yourself that question just go with it

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:19 PM

this might sound sad but...

i would go back to being six so that my mom was still alive.

awwwwflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:19 PM

flowerforyou No younger than 21flowerforyou

I had 3 21st bday parties one when I turned 19 then 20 and finally 21 at my 21st I got carded cause the bartender thought i wasnt 21.

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:17 PM
This site sucksdevil ......oh wait did I say thatohwell . I was kiddinglaugh ............Dont kill Me JSH please. I :heart: this place.

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:15 PM
To any age in your life what would your age be and why.

I would say 14 just because thats when the party started.

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:15 PM
To any age in your life what would your age be and why.

I would say 14 just because thats when the party started.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25