Community > Posts By > MikeOxbig

MikeOxbig's photo
Fri 04/30/10 12:29 PM
aww thanks....lol

MikeOxbig's photo
Fri 04/30/10 12:26 PM
yeah i gave up on this site i stop in to check on old freinds that i made on here awhile ago. I found out alot of people lie about things.... makes them look better or something but hey ill take the freinds thing anyday.

MikeOxbig's photo
Fri 04/30/10 12:21 PM
well that sucks lol

MikeOxbig's photo
Fri 04/30/10 12:19 PM
Mine turned more sexual and the distance was just way too far.

MikeOxbig's photo
Fri 04/30/10 12:17 PM
I met one person from here, since then kinda lost hope on mingle2.Yeah we had a good time and all just not alot else going on.

MikeOxbig's photo
Tue 04/27/10 11:39 AM
Talk about sausage party huh

MikeOxbig's photo
Mon 04/26/10 09:16 PM
Is there any Woman in here from wisconsin or are there all just guys

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 06/21/08 09:17 PM
Boxers and commando

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 06/21/08 09:08 PM
it was at the begining of the concert when she talked to me. she grabbed my phone and put her number in it. I know her from a long time ago. it was weird she was sober.

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 06/21/08 09:01 PM
I meet this girl at a concert and we started talkin. she gave me her number and told me to call her the next day. she gave me a kiss on the cheek when she left??????? I called her left a message she never called back. what should I do in this situation.

MikeOxbig's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:41 PM
whatever gum tastes like juliemp

MikeOxbig's photo
Sun 06/15/08 09:15 PM
Good things take time and great things happen all at once.

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:57 PM
hey robert happy fathers days man.......broastdrinker

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:55 PM

Happy Father's Day (((Mike))) flowerforyou :heart: :heart:

Thanks

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:51 PM

I'm sick of dead beat dads giving the good dads a bad name. Today at my sons birthday, that my ex had at her friends I got into an arguement with these girls about being a bad father. I got slapped and told that I should leave......and then my ex jumped in and told these ladies off. I found out they are pissed at this one girls ex because he is a dead beat. She over heard a conversation about a guy and assumed it was me because my ex was talking about this guy. Ya I do everything I possibly can for "the great stink", and my ex she knows that she can call me anytime of the day or night if they have any problem. I get him everyweekend and pretty we do petty much everything you could do with a 4 year old than u can do. now does that sound like a dead beat dad to u..

My ex thinks I am a dead beat . According to her every one including me is a dead beat except her. I cook better than she does, I sew , she doesn't , I coach the boys for their basketball team, I teach them for their homework, I wash , I cleasn , I keep a full time job Own Company, and always am put down. You are lucky your Ex stood up for you mine would have joined the band wagon. Count your blessingsflowerforyou

yeah that was weird that she stood up for me normally she is yelling ay me for something that I have nothing to do with.

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:47 PM
even when I was in the army I would still send almost all of my money home to my ex when she was prego with him. the funny thing is we wernt together...... that was the first time she moved out. 2 months after she was prego.

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:37 PM
I'm sick of dead beat dads giving the good dads a bad name. Today at my sons birthday, that my ex had at her friends I got into an arguement with these girls about being a bad father. I got slapped and told that I should leave......and then my ex jumped in and told these ladies off. I found out they are pissed at this one girls ex because he is a dead beat. She over heard a conversation about a guy and assumed it was me because my ex was talking about this guy. Ya I do everything I possibly can for "the great stink", and my ex she knows that she can call me anytime of the day or night if they have any problem. I get him everyweekend and pretty we do petty much everything you could do with a 4 year old than u can do. now does that sound like a dead beat dad to u..

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:16 PM

cute!

one question though: was it the 4yr old or yourself who wanted the Wii? because at age 4 ..would he really know the difference between let's say an XBox or Playstation? lol

laugh laugh

nope it was all him I want a XBOX 360 he wanted the Wii. I also got like 5 games with it. All the games are aimed more for the younger kids.

MikeOxbig's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:10 PM
well after driving around south eastern wisconsin all morning all 300 miles, I finally found one. It was worth it. My four year old son got a Wii for his birthday. He was so excited and played it till he fell asleep. With the controller in his hand. I think I was more happier seening him happy than he was having it.......Good Times!!!!bigsmile

MikeOxbig's photo
Fri 06/13/08 11:29 PM
so....... where did everyone go. hopefully not to arbys.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25