Community > Posts By > Kleisto

Kleisto's photo
Tue 03/26/13 07:47 PM

If the pro-homosexers want this thing to pass, have them include bestiality in the works.

Man-man, woman-woman, man-goat, woman-burro.

Same moral aptitude.

again BULL. Unless you can prove without doubt an animal can consent to such a thing like a human being can, the argument has NO basis in reality whatsoever. NONE, they are NOT the same thing. Same would go for pedophilia too.....god how I love the extreme arguments.....truly.

There are plenty videos around of women doing burros.
Same as men doing burros and goats.
None of them screamed rape or said they wouldn't bump dat a$$.

Can you PROVE they consent? No you can't, so sorry it doesn't work.

just because your moral standards are lower than most peoples doesn't mean everyone has to think like you...

How is defending AGAINST the idea of bestiality being put on the same level as same sex marriage mean I have lower moral standards? that's bass ackwards!

Both are immoral.

Also I have a problem with the children being put into this debate.

That is just child exploitation.

The children have been forced into the position they are in.

They were conceived hetersexually and forced into homosexual family life.

Then brainwashed into thinking it's ok.
Brainwashed into thinking it's a human right.

Homosexuality is centered around deception.

Well I have a problem with children being forced into RELIGION. They're brainwashed into thinking it's right and true, it's centered around deception. They were conceived and forced into religious life. Talk about exploitation, you're one to talk! How do you like that?? Two can play that game!

And homosexuality is only immoral to those brainwashed to think it's so.....

Christianity...fortifies moral bounderies.
Sexual immorality opens the door to all sorts of other behaviors.

Opinion only, and BS it teaches obedience to others, nothing else. You don't need a god damn book or church to teach proper morals and if you do, you got more problems than those things are gonna give you.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 03/26/13 07:07 PM

If the pro-homosexers want this thing to pass, have them include bestiality in the works.

Same moral aptitude.

again BULL. Unless you can prove without doubt an animal can consent to such a thing like a human being can, the argument has NO basis in reality whatsoever. NONE, they are NOT the same thing. Same would go for pedophilia too.....god how I love the extreme arguments.....truly.

just because your moral standards are lower than most peoples doesn't mean everyone has to think like you...

How is defending AGAINST the idea of bestiality being put on the same level as same sex marriage mean I have lower moral standards? that's bass ackwards!

same thing, what are you talking about?

what do you mean same thing??? what the hell are YOU talking about dude?

butt sex is butt sex... pretty deviant behavior, no matter what butt...

But again I wasn't arguing for it! I was arguing against it! Can you read????

Kleisto's photo
Tue 03/26/13 07:06 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 03/26/13 07:09 PM

Same moral aptitude.

Both are immoral.

Also I have a problem with the children being put into this debate.

That is just child exploitation.

The children have been forced into the position they are in.

They were conceived hetersexually and forced into homosexual family life.

Then brainwashed into thinking it's ok.
Brainwashed into thinking it's a human right.

Homosexuality is centered around deception.

Well I have a problem with children being forced into RELIGION. They're brainwashed into thinking it's right and true, it's centered around deception. They were conceived and forced into religious life. Talk about exploitation, you're one to talk! How do you like that?? Two can play that game!

And homosexuality is only immoral to those brainwashed to think it's so.....

Kleisto's photo
Tue 03/26/13 06:28 PM

Same moral aptitude.

same thing, what are you talking about?

what do you mean same thing??? what the hell are YOU talking about dude?

Kleisto's photo
Tue 03/26/13 06:24 PM

Same moral aptitude.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 03/26/13 06:23 PM

Same moral aptitude.

Animals CAN show consent.

Pardon the graphic...
but have you ever seen a dog hump a man's leg?

I'd say, that's more than consent...
that's aggressive initiation.

They can BUT can they always? That's the whole thing, you can't prove it in EVERY case, so it's not the same argument.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 03/26/13 06:12 PM

Same moral aptitude.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 03/26/13 05:59 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 03/26/13 05:59 PM

Same moral aptitude.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 03/26/13 05:44 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 03/26/13 05:45 PM

so i take it you don't believe in the voting system? you can cry and call discrimination all you want, but the majority said no...

If a state decided to vote to ban interracial marriages, would you be ok with it?

whether i'm ok with it or not has nothing to do with it...if it's the law, then i have to accept it...just as you should

Way to dance around answering the question. Let's try it this way. Interracial marriages were once banned. Should they have just accepted it, rather than fighting to get the law changed?

agian, it doesn't matter what my opinion is, i'm just one of many that vote on issues such as these...

Well, you just told me that you accept the law and I should, too. So then you're saying those who fought for interracial marriages to be legal should have just accepted the law and not fought for it.

no, what i said was you vote for what you want, and i'll do the same... interracial marriages is irrelevant and has no meaning to this thread... if it (gay marriage) ever comes to vote in texas, i'll vote no

But her point is you said that if something is the law you have to accept it, so the question is very relevant, as the idea is you'd go by any law they'd say is law no matter how unjust. Is this or is this not true? Not a hard question.

BTW that attitude is basically saying: "here take my rights, I don't want them, they are yours to control"

I'll take freedom thank you.........

what a rebel...whoa

Yeah I am, try it sometime, maybe you'll find that backbone you're missing.......

and way to dodge the argument.......again.

what argument?
i know where you stand, and you know where i stand... it doesn't matter who's right or wrong here, our opinions are opposite... whats the big deal?

the argument about the law??? you never once gave me or sing a straight answer

and bull it doesn't matter, when you are trying to actively take away the rights of a group of people who don't have what you do simply because of whom they love, it DOES matter.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 03/26/13 05:20 PM

so i take it you don't believe in the voting system? you can cry and call discrimination all you want, but the majority said no...

If a state decided to vote to ban interracial marriages, would you be ok with it?

whether i'm ok with it or not has nothing to do with it...if it's the law, then i have to accept it...just as you should

Way to dance around answering the question. Let's try it this way. Interracial marriages were once banned. Should they have just accepted it, rather than fighting to get the law changed?

agian, it doesn't matter what my opinion is, i'm just one of many that vote on issues such as these...

Well, you just told me that you accept the law and I should, too. So then you're saying those who fought for interracial marriages to be legal should have just accepted the law and not fought for it.

no, what i said was you vote for what you want, and i'll do the same... interracial marriages is irrelevant and has no meaning to this thread... if it (gay marriage) ever comes to vote in texas, i'll vote no

But her point is you said that if something is the law you have to accept it, so the question is very relevant, as the idea is you'd go by any law they'd say is law no matter how unjust. Is this or is this not true? Not a hard question.

BTW that attitude is basically saying: "here take my rights, I don't want them, they are yours to control"

what a rebel...whoa

Yeah I am, try it sometime, maybe you'll find that backbone you're missing.......

and way to dodge the argument.......again.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 03/26/13 04:18 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 03/26/13 04:22 PM

Kleisto's photo
Mon 03/25/13 06:28 PM

How is this a reason to oppose gun control? The monster shot and killed three other students, for no apparent reason.

Because the Monsters will still get Guns if you take Guns away from Law Abiding Citizens.

Do you really think the answer is arming school children? It's not even clear from the article (and unlikely, anyway) that those murdered students would have had time to draw a gun on their attacker, if they were carrying guns. Then there's the raised probability of other gun incidents if school kids are allowed to carry guns.

I am not sure she talked about arming children.......thinking you are reaching a bit on that one. What about school teachers and administrators??

Kleisto's photo
Mon 03/25/13 01:31 AM

Well, all that aside, it is clear that the income tax revenue is not being allocated 'exclusively' to the national debt. You know as well as I do the state would cease to function if that were the case.

Quite correct. If all income tax paid was interest on the national debt, there would be nothing left for bribes, bombs, drones & brutal cops to keep the disgruntled slaves in line. Good thing we can always borrow more money and make the slaves pay or we'd never get anything done. The infrastructure of society would wind up rotting and failing as ALL the tax money meant for it and other unimportant things like food, clothing, shelter & medical care for the slaves would be have to be reallocated for the "good stuff."

It's so good to see that at least someone on here understands economics and the complexities of good governance. I hope these malcontents listen to you, or they might stop giving their government what it needs, thus causing it to cease to function, and where would they be then eh?

There would be chaos in the streets with no police to keep them in line, no neat bombs for killing brown people, no drones (which saves a lot of money on a judicial system that might not rule in our favour), and no money for the bonuses, yachts, palaces & other incentives so desperately needed by the selfless financial geniuses who keep the wheels of corporate capitalism well oiled. The slaves would have to rely on their friends, neighbours and countrymen to provide them with the essential needs directly, and we all know that the lazy, greedy, self-serving riff-raff cares about nobody but themselves, so their friends, neighbours and countrymen would probably all starve to death without people like us to dole out their needs as we see fit. Obviously the lazy bums could go to work and support themselves without us to give them jobs, but we know they'll never do that. With no government teat to suck on, I'm sure they'd rather die than work.

What's really needed in this age of austerity, cutbacks and too-small-to-make-a-difference bank bailouts isn't a revolution (obviously), it's a charity that can raise the necessary funds to support the ailing one percent.

As voltaire once said, "Those who believe absurdities can be made to commit atrocities." and the slaves seem to believe all sorts of absurd conspiracy theories, like the ones that assert that their government might not be working in their best interest. We have to stamp out such crazy absurdities from the public mind before the ignorant villagers storm the castle with torches.

An astounding example of hyperbole. Congratulations! May I borrow this as an example for a class?

Now, back on Planet Earth:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/2011-taxreceipt

Can't you people ever look past your prejudice and investigate something for yourself?

You believe them????
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Kleisto's photo
Mon 03/25/13 12:26 AM
Edited by Kleisto on Mon 03/25/13 12:32 AM
It's gone to 40 percent, and what's worse they are FREEZING all the accounts over 100K indefinitely at that. this sets a HUGE precedent. If they can do it there, they can do it here too.

Time to start going after these thugs........

http://www.naturalnews.com/039636_Cyprus_bailout_agreement.html

Kleisto's photo
Sun 03/24/13 10:36 PM

If that's what you wanna think.........but you still are totally clueless. Oh well....hope you enjoy your "freedom" when it's all gone.

Oh and PS.....people STILL get in trouble for speaking on certain topics.....or showing interest in certain things......so you're wrong there too. Like I said educate yourself before you speak, otherwise you just are making yourself sound really ignorant.

When one calls another person clueless or ignorant, one is engaging in ad hominem. Doing so reveals that one is unable to make a good counter-argument to another person's argument.

Except I can......and I and others HAVE done so on this thread. I am simply calling it as I see it, and as I (and several others here) see it she IS unaware. Just cause I am calling her on it doesn't mean I can't argue against her. You assume something when you make a blanket statement like that that isn't always true, and you know what they say about assumptions.......

haaaaaa

irony,,,,thats a good question for anyone in this subject thread,,,,laugh

whatever you say...

Kleisto's photo
Sun 03/24/13 10:07 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Sun 03/24/13 10:09 PM

If that's what you wanna think.........but you still are totally clueless. Oh well....hope you enjoy your "freedom" when it's all gone.

Oh and PS.....people STILL get in trouble for speaking on certain topics.....or showing interest in certain things......so you're wrong there too. Like I said educate yourself before you speak, otherwise you just are making yourself sound really ignorant.

When one calls another person clueless or ignorant, one is engaging in ad hominem. Doing so reveals that one is unable to make a good counter-argument to another person's argument.

Except I can......and I and others HAVE done so on this thread. I am simply calling it as I see it, and as I (and several others here) see it she IS unaware. Just cause I am calling her on it doesn't mean I can't argue against her. You assume something when you make a blanket statement like that that isn't always true, and you know what they say about assumptions.......

Kleisto's photo
Sun 03/24/13 09:37 PM

maybe I will sound really ignorant

and maybe I will just not sound really spoiled

or really paranoid

or really whingy,,,,

If it's spoiled or paranoid to some to want government out of dictating my personal life, and for that matter anyone elses', I'm ok with that. People will see the reality of their lack of push back soon enough.......be it the easy way or the hard way.

Kleisto's photo
Sun 03/24/13 09:27 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Sun 03/24/13 09:29 PM

Kleisto's photo
Sun 03/24/13 09:21 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Sun 03/24/13 09:22 PM

There is nothing vague about the authentic rule of law and our inherent (God given) rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to anyone in this thread but Msharmony.

Msharmony I guess you will wait patiently to hear from your government to find out whether you have the right to "live" and "be free." If they tell you no, then I guess you will surrender your life and freedom over to your masters at their request, like a good obedient slave.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

http://www.antipasministries.com/html/file0000214.htm

I am free, I am free to choose my action and behavior, and with that choice, choose their consequences,,,

Wrong, you're not free to choose actions or consequences if you let someone else dictate them for you. You said it yourself, you allow others to tell you what's acceptable or what isn't. If you think that means freedom, you are have no idea what it means at all. Go look at that site and educate yourself.

Kleisto's photo
Sun 03/24/13 09:05 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Sun 03/24/13 09:09 PM

There is nothing vague about the authentic rule of law and our inherent (God given) rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to anyone in this thread but Msharmony.

Msharmony I guess you will wait patiently to hear from your government to find out whether you have the right to "live" and "be free." If they tell you no, then I guess you will surrender your life and freedom over to your masters at their request, like a good obedient slave.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

http://www.antipasministries.com/html/file0000214.htm